Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(11-16-2015, 08:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Updated AFCN qb rankings.

1. Back-up Big Ben.
2. Big Ben.
3. Andy Dalton.
4. Landry Jones
5. Luke McCown
6. Le'veon Bell in wildcat
7. Sober Johnny Manziel
8. Joe Flacco
9. Vick
10. Drunk Johnny Manziel

But...

It was better with Drunk JM in front of Vick. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 08:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But...

I'd take Johnny Football having snorted 3 lines of coke out of a stripper's ass 3 minutes before kickoff over Vick 's pathetic washed up carcass.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:02 AM)Whatever Wrote: I'd take Johnny Football having snorted 3 lines of coke out of a stripper's ass 3 minutes before kickoff over Vick 's pathetic washed up carcass.

Amen.

Where does "Prime time Andy" fit in?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 07:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Amen.

Lol
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 07:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Amen.

I think it's obvious that he doesn't.
:snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 08:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But...

Vick had two good plays as a Steeler, but they were both on the same game winning drive against the Chargers. I figured he had to get some credit for that, but I liked the 1st way better as well.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 02:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait, you're blaming this on Ngata being traded? Brandon Williams has been one of the standouts on the defense (arguably the best defensive player on the team)...

Or are you blaming it on them not paying McPhee $38m to be their #3?

Or.... what?

This argument was destroyed already. The Ravens being as bad week 10 as they were week 1 doesn't make it any less invalid. 

It is funny 2 Ravens fans think the argument was one by Ravens fans.

The argument was a simple one, the sum of the lost players due to free agency the past few years deteriorated the depth so when injuries occurred or guys got tired and needed to rest, the back up was not good enough.

The proof

Why my theory is correct is also simple:

The Ravens can't hold onto 4th quarter leads due to fatigue and inexperience (due to too many lost players the past 3 years due to FA and trades)

But again please present your argument how Ozzie has built the roster into a power house the past few years versus offering excuses on why players left

I called this happening in the off season and predicted no more than 7 wins, you predicted 11 wins + for your Ravens so excuse me for doubting your awareness to evaluate NFL talent
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 06:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is funny 2 Ravens fans think the argument was one by Ravens fans.

The argument was a simple one, the sum of the lost players due to free agency the past few years deteriorated the depth so when injuries occurred or guys got tired and needed to rest, the back up was not good enough.

The proof

The Ravens can't hold onto 4th quarter leads due to fatigue and inexperience (due to too many lost players the past 3 years due to FA and trades)

But again please present your argument how Ozzie has built the roster into a power house the past few years versus offering excuses on why players left

I called this happening in the off season and predicted no more than 7 wins, you predicted 11 wins + for your Ravens so excuse me for doubting your awareness to evaluate NFL talent
You made the same prediction in 2008-2014. Ravens have had more of a exodus in past years. 
Could they use more talent? Of course! 
By having a lead or losing almost all games in the final minutes tells me that it could be more of coaching issues than player. Exodus of coaching talent have hurt more IMO. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 06:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is funny 2 Ravens fans think the argument was one by Ravens fans.

The proof

Your argument was that they blundered in failing to retain players and made a bad trade with Ngata.

In order for this to be valid, the Ngata trade has to have hurt us and the FA we lost have to have been worth the money.

Considering how well Williams and the line have played, the Ngata argument is rejected.

If we look at the FA's we lost, you might be able to argue in favor of keeping Torrey Smith. However, his production was low and his production has been even lower this year for the Niners. I'm saying it was not a mistake in not paying him. It is unfortunate that our top two receivers are on the IR, but you can't plan for injuries.

Speaking of planning for injuries, we can also reject the argument that it was a mistake not paying McPhee more than our two starters to be a #3. Sure, Suggs is hurt so it would be nice to have him, but he is not as good of a player as Dumervil or Suggs. Anyone who thinks he deserves to be paid more to play behind them is an idiot. 

As Blitz said, you're like Brad in calling for a decline every single year, despite the Ravens being more successful than the Bengals in all of your years making this claim. Hey, they finally had a bad year after years of saying they would!

Unfortunately for your argument, it's not for their inability to pay FAs. If you focused your argument on poor drafting, we could have some common ground. If you said poor coaching, I'd agree too. But at this point, it's like looking at a car without an engine in it and telling me that it won't start because there's no gas in it. Sure, it won't start, but not for the reason you gave. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 11:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your argument was that they blundered in failing to retain players and made a bad trade with Ngata.

In order for this to be valid, the Ngata trade has to have hurt us and the FA we lost have to have been worth the money.

Considering how well Williams and the line have played, the Ngata argument is rejected.

If we look at the FA's we lost, you might be able to argue in favor of keeping Torrey Smith. However, his production was low and his production has been even lower this year for the Niners. I'm saying it was not a mistake in not paying him. It is unfortunate that our top two receivers are on the IR, but you can't plan for injuries.

Speaking of planning for injuries, we can also reject the argument that it was a mistake not paying McPhee more than our two starters to be a #3. Sure, Suggs is hurt so it would be nice to have him, but he is not as good of a player as Dumervil or Suggs. Anyone who thinks he deserves to be paid more to play behind them is an idiot. 

As Blitz said, you're like Brad in calling for a decline every single year, despite the Ravens being more successful than the Bengals in all of your years making this claim. Hey, they finally had a bad year after years of saying they would!

Unfortunately for your argument, it's not for their inability to pay FAs. If you focused your argument on poor drafting, we could have some common ground. If you said poor coaching, I'd agree too. But at this point, it's like looking at a car without an engine in it and telling me that it won't start because there's no gas in it. Sure, it won't start, but not for the reason you gave. 

I am sorry you are simple. My argument is based on everything from poor handling of contracts post new CBA in 2011, poor drafting and poor trades. Ozzie has hot the tri-fecta since 2011 and to most it is very clear. But you keep hanging on to Ozzie's nuts and look the fool. Hang on to your 10 to 11 win prediction for 2015 and I will hang on to my 7 win prediction which was a bold prediction going against the media so called experts.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:35 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sorry you are simple. My argument is based on everything from poor handling of contracts post new CBA in 2011, poor drafting and poor trades. Ozzie has hot the tri-fecta since 2011 and to most it is very clear. But you keep hanging on to Ozzie's nuts and look the fool. Hang on to your 10 to 11 win prediction for 2015 and I will hang on to my 7 win prediction which was a bold prediction going against the media so called experts.

So are you now changing your argument?

That would be the first intelligent thing you've ever done.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 07:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So are you now changing your argument?

That would be the first intelligent thing you've ever done.

I find it ironic the person with the poor comprehension skills and trying to pigeon hole my argument thinks they may be intelligent.

I have stated the same things over and over again, the only two not smart enough to grasp it was you and a fellow Raven fan.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 09:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it ironic the person with the poor comprehension skills and trying to pigeon hole my argument thinks they may be intelligent.

I have stated the same things over and over again, the only two not smart enough to grasp it was you and a fellow Raven fan.

Insulting me won't change the fact that you're trying to change your argument. It's only compromising your own integrity. 

Reply/Quote
Still a chance to move up to number one in the rankings. Just came off an "impressive" win and they just signed Jimmy Claussen.

Sure the latest ranking has them at 29, but that was before the start of the Claussen era.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Clausen, Aiken, Givens, Butler, and Allen.

Power house offense. Might be able to top the dynasty Browns.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 06:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Still a chance to move up to number one in the rankings. Just came off an "impressive" win and they just signed Jimmy Claussen.

Sure the latest ranking has them at 29, but that was before the start of the Claussen era.

29 isn't that far from 1 on a scale of 1 to a billion. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The gift that keeps on giving.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The gift that keeps on giving.

It's like the "Jelly of the Month Club".....it's the gift that gives the whole year through....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The gift that keeps on giving.

I am still trying to figure out how they get to 10 or 11 wins in 2015

I get the media being lazy and not doing their homework, that is their MO

But Ravens fans should have seen this coming

But the Ravens will restructure Joe's contract, he will give them back millions of guaranteed money because he is such a nice guy Ninja  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
To quote many Bengals fans....."There's always next year"
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote