Poll: Who wins?
Ravens win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread
There's been a lot of good Ravens discussion today, but let's get everyone's prediction on the record.

The Ravens are coming off three losses in a row, but do they have a fourth loss in them? l know we rolled them the last time out, in their house no less, but can we do it again? I've been going back and forth on this, and I just can't get a good feel for it. A home game against a back-up QB, but against a team we beat before? Put me down as 'beats me.'

What say you?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
No way in heck does Harbaugh let them lose this one.

Bengals are the better team.

Unfortunately, Harbaugh is the way better more qualified coach and will get his team mentally prepared.

They come out swinging.

The O once again waits until the 3rd or 4th Q to wake up.

Rat Turds 34-17
Reply/Quote
Every prediction this year from me feels the same. When the Bengals decide to show up and play ball, they can beat anyone in the league. When the Bengals decide not to show up, they'll throw to any team in the league. Usually as the season goes, you tend to figure out who teams are and how good they are. Every Bengals game feels like we're flipping a coin. The rest of this season for me is just "Beats me."
Reply/Quote
Bengals win. No idea what the score will be but I don’t expect another blowout. Don’t really care. No style points in the NFL. Just win baby!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Depends on if a gimpy Lamar is QB or Huntley is QB. Almost pointless to guess until we know.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Time for Joe to let the league no he has arrived. Bengals beat the Ravens 24-17.
Reply/Quote
Chase and Higgins both go off.. 100 yards each 2 tds Chase and 2 tds Higgins..
38-24 Bengals...
Reply/Quote
We beat them badly in their stadium, so I can't doubt them twice.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Depends on if a gimpy Lamar is QB or Huntley is QB. Almost pointless to guess until we know.

There's no difference.  I'd rather play Lamar though... Huntley is a way better passer..
Reply/Quote
Ravens win 17-15 in an ugly offensive game. McPherson is the Bengals only bright spot.

The following Monday on The Bengals Board is filled with "fire Taylor" threads, homers overly defending Zac, and pretentious posters acting as if they are better than those who made the hot takes.

Who Dey?
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:13 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ravens win 17-15 i an ugly offensive game. McPherson is the Bengals only bright spot.

The following Monday on The Bengals Board is filled with "fire Taylor" threads, homers overly defending Zac, and pretentious posters acting as if they are better than those who made the hot takes.

Who Dey?

[Image: R.2e4063557b7c5b1e4510f4ac2c0f0bd4?rik=5...ImgRaw&r=0]

Reply/Quote
I suspect the game will come to the wire with the ravens on our 4 yrd line, 4th quater and Harbaugh decides to go for 2 to win it again.
And they will convert, the pundits on TV will hail him as a hero and gut made coach..blah..blah..blah... just cause we can't have nice things.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: R.2e4063557b7c5b1e4510f4ac2c0f0bd4?rik=5...ImgRaw&r=0]

[Image: sorry.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bengals win. No idea what the score will be but I don’t expect another blowout. Don’t really care. No style points in the NFL. Just win baby!

You Stole That!!!

[Image: d18340f078aa6c7736dfebd15e138128.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 01:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: There's been a lot of good Ravens discussion today, but let's get everyone's prediction on the record.  

The Ravens are coming off three losses in a row, but do they have a fourth loss in them?   l know we rolled them the last time out, in their house no less, but can we do it again?  I've been going back and forth on this, and I just can't get a good feel for it.  A home game against a back-up QB, but against a team we beat before?  Put me down as 'beats me.'  

What say you?

I say the same as you, beats me. One good thing going for us, we seem to win in 2 game stretches, and lose in 2 game stretches.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 03:13 PM)Wyche Wrote: I say the same as you, beats me. One good thing going for us, we seem to win in 2 game stretches, and lose in 2 game stretches.

So, we beat the Ravens, then lose to the Chiefs and Browns, then win the WC and Division round playoff games?  Sounds good to me.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 02:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Depends on if a gimpy Lamar is QB or Huntley is QB. Almost pointless to guess until we know.

I have a feeling Baltimore will do a little gaming on this one and leave Lamar as a "game time" decision.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 03:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So, we beat the Ravens, then lose to the Chiefs and Browns, then win the WC and Division round playoff games?  Sounds good to me.

I have a feeling we get the Pats if we get in, in the wildcard round...
Reply/Quote
Taylor's not a good coach, but I think Harbaugh is also dog shit.

I think our offense is way too much for them and they just get swallowed up by The Jungle!

Even without Mixon, Perine has a solid game and we play dink-and-dunk!

Ball control!
Reply/Quote
The series will be even.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote