Joe Burrow
Ja’Marr Chase
CJ Uzomah
Joe Mixon
Sam Hubbard
Larry Ogunjobi
Other (explain)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Ball
Burrow.

Minus the pick, he had a stellar performance despite a relentless pass rush that kept on coming...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I know Bfine doesn’t normally vote in his game ball threads, but I do. Tongue

Uno.

I said it in the GDT, but as good as this defense is, we don’t even sniff 1st place without Chase. He has transformed this team.

And to put those kind of numbers up against one of the best CB’s in the league in Marlon Humphrey? Just insane.

Thanks for thread.

I don't vote or influence when I create these, but as I didn't create this one, so I gotta go with the best Bengals this year and he's yet to get a game ball here. Gimme JC. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Burrow survived an onslaught early absorbing tons of pressure and hits with no run game to get us to halftime with a lead. Then came out on fire after halftime. Chase had a lot to do with it but I'm giving this one to Burrow and his career high yardage day and surviving that early beating.
Reply/Quote
Voted Burrow. But Chase or anyone on D wouod work.

No penalties today, is that correct? Amazing.
Reply/Quote
Many deserving. I picked Burrow. 400 yards and 3 TD’s? Gotta give it to him this week. Chase should get himself a 4th Pepsi belt this week so I’m sure he won’t mind losing this poll that much
Reply/Quote
This was a Statement Game by the Cincinnati Bengals today.They put the league on notice.Might as well get used to it.Burrow and Chase are tearing it up.Voted for Chase,he’s taking it to a new level.
Reply/Quote
The dline. Hubbard played the best game
Of his career . He stepped up vs a North rival
When we needed it. Him and Oghenjobi
Harassed Lamar all.day and made him uncomfortable
Reply/Quote
The whole team played well, but Chase always makes momentum changing and morale boosting plays. He's been unreal this year.
Reply/Quote
I wanted to go Burrow, I wanted to go Hubbard.

But I went with Chase. He's lifted this team to another level.
Reply/Quote
I'd give it to the coaches honestly. Nice job weathering the storm against he Ravens D, and figuring them out.

Seeing as that wasn't an option, I voted for Burrow. He played great today, with the exception of the one INT. He moved around well and managed the blitz well (except for the one pick). He found open receivers when he needed to, under duress. He ignited the offense. You could give it to Uzo as well. My 3rd vote would be for Chase with that amazing TD play (but Uzo had two so I'd give it to him over Chase). Chase and Uzo have been remarkable. A lot of people had them both under-rated this offseason. I liked what Uzo did before his injury last year.

Defense played well. Gave up a couple drives, but tightened back up. The offense played amazing though. Even the running backs got their share. When the entire offense plays well, you have to give the game ball to the coaches for doing a heck of a job.

This team will make the playoffs. I could see them winning a playoff game as well.
Reply/Quote
Chase he is not easy to bring down yards after catch is going to be a big part of his yards in the future. What great future it looks to be for him Burrow the rest of the Bengals and Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
I voted Chase, instantly regretted it, but now I'm leaning towards Chase again.

He changes the entire game and can break a big play at any time and he also opens up the offense for everyone else because they're focused on stopping him.

Burrow was also amazing. Aside from that pick he threw in the endzone (WTF?), he played AMAZING and made some great throws, even though it seemed like he was scrambling or getting hit every time he dropped back to pass.

Uzomah was also great and I hope we start using him more because I think he can be a great weapon up the seam and can either keep safeties from doubling receivers or gash the defense.

I also loved Hubbard and Hendrickson, as well as the rest of the D!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:57 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I'd give it to the coaches honestly. Nice job weathering the storm against he Ravens D, and figuring them out.

Seeing as that wasn't an option, I voted for Burrow. He played great today, with the exception of the one INT. He moved around well and managed the blitz well (except for the one pick). He found open receivers when he needed to, under duress. He ignited the offense. You could give it to Uzo as well. My 3rd vote would be for Chase with that amazing TD play (but Uzo had two so I'd give it to him over Chase). Chase and Uzo have been remarkable. A lot of people had them both under-rated this offseason. I liked what Uzo did before his injury last year.

Defense played well. Gave up a couple drives, but tightened back up. The offense played amazing though. Even the running backs got their share. When the entire offense plays well, you have to give the game ball to the coaches for doing a heck of a job.

This team will make the playoffs. I could see them winning a playoff game as well.

Just vote “other” and explain your choice.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:30 PM)Synric Wrote: Just when the Ravens were sighing relief that AJ Green was gone Ja'Marr Chase puts up 200+ yards. Chase was a badass today.

Basically said this to my budding during the game 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just vote “other” and explain your choice.

I wasn't sure if it had to be a player. 
Reply/Quote
Other: Trey Hendrickson. He beat Alejandro Villanueva all day and made Lamar Jackson’s life very unpleasant.
Reply/Quote
Burrow- when you put up 400 yards and 3TDs against that defense in their building. That's an MVP like performance. Dude balled today. The rest of the guys were special though!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I had to go other. Complete team win. That is what hitting on all cylinders looks like.
&
I couldn't be happier.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
That 80 yard Ja'Marr TD killed the Ravens. Anything after that was window dressing, including (sadly) Samadje Perrine's thrilling 50 yard TD run, which after further review came against dispirited Ravens 2nd teamers. It still was fun to watch though.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I know Bfine doesn’t normally vote in his game ball threads, but I do. Tongue

Uno.

I said it in the GDT, but as good as this defense is, we don’t even sniff 1st place without Chase. He has transformed this team.

And to put those kind of numbers up against one of the best CB’s in the league in Marlon Humphrey? Just insane.

Is he the best receiver in the NFL this season? He's is; isn't he?... As a rookie.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote