Joe Burrow
Ja’Marr Chase
CJ Uzomah
Joe Mixon
Sam Hubbard
Larry Ogunjobi
Other (explain)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Ball
(10-24-2021, 09:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree but not only does he need to learn to slide, but he must learn when to throw the ball away as well. 

That INT could have been haunting if the defense would have let them score and cut it to 3 points. 

But that is just being nit-picky the way Burrow is balling out.  

It was just so unnecessary in that situation. Just take the 3 points.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree but not only does he need to learn to slide, but he must learn when to throw the ball away as well. 

That INT could have been haunting if the defense would have let them score and cut it to 3 points. 

But that is just being nit-picky the way Burrow is balling out.  

Yeah, I was yelling at him to throw it away. We had an easy 3 there. You're right, hard to gripe, but that's gotta be cleaned up.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:38 PM)samhain Wrote: Real ugly.  And they can still add in FA/draft for at least one more offseason before he and Chase start making 40 and 20 plus mil.  These two seasons should be monster years.

Should be "yuge".

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:33 PM)jason Wrote: You can't take away Chase's spin move TD though. Obviously he had someone throwing to him, but he accounted for what?... 40% of the total yards today? Joe's numbers are pedestrian today minus Ja'Marr's insane contribution too.

I did take it away in my initial statement. But if you continue to read my post, when comparing his numbers to Uzo, I factored his spin move for a TD in. That was the most electricying and exciting play of the game for me. Uzo's TD runs after the catch were close though. Yes, Chase had a lot of clutch catches besides the one TD, but Uzo's plays gave us the lead when we needed to score. That's why I slightly favor him over Chase as a receiver. 

But hey, we're grasping at straws here. It was a great game all around. More than one offensive player should be in the conversation. When there are 3 legit candidates for a game ball on the offense, you have to give it to the coaches or Burrow IMO.

And yes, Chase had a lot of yards. But he only accounted for 1/5 of the touchdowns in the game by the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I vote for LOU.

This D has kept this team in it since game 1. Didn't have to wait for game 7 to find out what the D is. Game 1 they came out fired out and ready to go.

This game was pivotal for the following reasons:

1. Division lead game.
2. Containing Lamar
3. Dominate a power team through out the game with defense.

check, check, check.

Well done Lou.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: it does.

Coaches nor position groups are never listed as options

It's a rule. Break it again and I'll do absolutely nothing other that retort with a strongly worded post..

Lol, well good thing I didn't break it. I voted Burrow. 

This was a win Burrow and Taylor needed badly, and they both came up huge in my opinion, against the best in the AFC at the moment.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:11 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Take away like 4 or 5 big plays (yes I know you can't) and Lamar and the Ravens O was basically shut down. Like they just don't get shut down.

In the NFL now a days you are going to give up some plays on Defense but the key is to keep them out of the endzone.

This D is the best at this in the NFL right now. I just love it man. 

Great time to be a Bengals fan, this was the game, this was the game. Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:45 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I vote for LOU.

This D has kept this team in it since game 1. Didn't have to wait for game 7 to find out what the D is. Game 1 they came out fired out and ready to go.

This game was pivotal for the following reasons:

1. Division lead game.
2. Containing Lamar
3. Dominate a power team through out the game with defense.

check, check, check.

Well done Lou.

Nice post Bengalitis, I also concur with your thoughts on Lou, dude has built something special with the gifts he has been given.

Rightly so, love this Defense, best since Zim was here and this might even be better. We will see cause that is saying something.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It was just so unnecessary in that situation. Just take the 3 points.

Exactly and not just take the 3 but don't flush 3 points down the pipes. Points are a premium in this league.

When he starts doing this, the sky is the limit because he is incredibly gifted. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:43 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I did take it away in my initial statement. But if you continue to read my post, when comparing his numbers to Uzo, I factored his spin move for a TD in. That was the most electricying and exciting play of the game for me. Uzo's TD runs after the catch were close though. Yes, Chase had a lot of clutch catches besides the one TD, but Uzo's plays gave us the lead when we needed to score. That's why I slightly favor him over Chase as a receiver. 

But hey, we're grasping at straws here. It was a great game all around. More than one offensive player should be in the conversation. When there are 3 legit candidates for a game ball on the offense, you have to give it to the coaches or Burrow IMO.

And yes, Chase had a lot of yards. But he only accounted for 1/5 of the touchdowns in the game by the Bengals.

Pretty nice change of pace to argue which one of several Bengals was most awesome.... Huh?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I went Joey B, tough call allround really, just over Chase, Hubbard and Uzi. Burrow was so good pick8mg them apart despite being under a crapload of pressure. Could’ve gone to anyone listed or whole team really.
Reply/Quote
I went Hubbard. His run D was superb and 2.5 sacks is excellent. The worst thing that could have happened is Lamar getting going on the ground and while he had his yards, he was contained and much of the credit has to go to Hubbard and the big O(gunjobi).
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
This was by far the most complete game and dominating win against a good team in years.

I went with Uzo because I think his 2 touchdowns were huge and I love the effort he gives after the catch. He seems to break the first tackle every time he touches the ball and gets the extra yard.

Hard to really go wrong with any choice today.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:20 PM)EatonFan Wrote: I went Hubbard.  His run D was superb and 2.5 sacks is excellent.  The worst thing that could have happened is Lamar getting going on the ground and while he had his yards, he was contained and much of the credit has to go to Hubbard and the big O(gunjobi).

Just watched the game on Gamepass in condensed and Hubbard is still my pick.

Dude was great all game in both the run game, contain and as a pass rusher. Badass.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:05 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just watched the game on Gamepass in condensed and Hubbard is still my pick.

Dude was great all game in both the run game, contain and as a pass rusher. Badass.
Hubbards hard work has been contagious
Logan Wilson today was quiet
I watched but im no sure
Did Logan play his usual snap count??
Also Mr Bates is unfolding every sunday as a true NFL MVP...nice to see for him and this secondary
Reply/Quote