Joe Burrow
Ja’Marr Chase
CJ Uzomah
Joe Mixon
Sam Hubbard
Larry Ogunjobi
Other (explain)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Ball
Well this was probably the hardest choice for a game ball for me the entire team played good.

I went with Uzo as he's apparently coming up with his signature arm sweep move as if to say " excuse me sir your in my way, now get the F out of here I got touchdowns to score"

But it could've gone to Burrow, Chase, the oline as I think they're play really picked up in the 2nd half and of course the defense they really hung in there and played a great overall game. Also I really liked seeing Burrow with some nice subtle elusive moves in the pocket to avoid pressure and extend plays.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:42 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: The whole team. This was a team win.

This.  Total team win.  Defense, lights out the whole game.  Burrow & Uzomah, making them pay for bringing pressure early.  Burrow, Chase and the O-line making them pay for trying to cover late.  Running backs & Oline sealing the win.  Special teams keeping the lid on everything.   Great team win.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Mannn too many trophies to go around on this one.

If I had to vote, I’d go w other for the D.

What a game.
Reply/Quote
Apparently that was the largest defeat of the Lamar era…

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Awesome Joe
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

That's incredible.
Reply/Quote
There is no wrong answer this week for sure.

Yet cast my vote for the man who will receive his 4th rookie of the week award in 7 weeks.

JaMarr "MF" Chase

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Hard one. Hubbard hasn't had a game ball yet in his career though so I voted for Sam.

Great containment on Lamar with 2.5 sacks? Dayuuum.
Reply/Quote
Ja’marr Chase gets the game ball and another rookie of the week. Half of Burrow’s 400 yards went to Chase. He’s the Bengals‘a MVP at this point.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hard one. Hubbard hasn't had a game ball yet in his career though so I voted for Sam.

Great containment on Lamar with 2.5 sacks? Dayuuum.

Take away like 4 or 5 big plays (yes I know you can't) and Lamar and the Ravens O was basically shut down. Like they just don't get shut down.
Reply/Quote
You know the team had a helluva performance when you've got a TE in Uzi that had 90+ receiving yards and 2 TD's and a DE in Hubbard that had 2.5 sacks and neither guy is even sniffing the top of the poll.
Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr was hell today....but I'm going with the general. Stood tall in the face of one of the best D's in the league, manipulated the pocket well, took some shots, delivered dimes all day, save the INT. (throw it away Joe). His performance compared to last year against these guys was like Dan Marino vs Dan Orlovsky. Shout-out to the o line as well. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ja'Marr was hell today....but I'm going with the general. Stood tall in the face of one of the best D's in the league, manipulated the pocket well, took some shots, delivered dimes all day, save the INT. (throw it away Joe). His performance compared to last year against these guys was like Dan Marino vs Dan Orlovsky. Shout-out to the o line as well. 

Every QB just has to tap his inner Brett Favre on one play per game, it's a rule. Haha
Reply/Quote
Im gonna say without a doubt in my mind
4 game balls
Larry,Sam,DJ,Hendo
This crew is beast
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Every QB just has to tap his inner Brett Favre on one play per game, it's a rule. Haha

It was a very Favre-ish attempt...lol

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ja'Marr was hell today....but I'm going with the general. Stood tall in the face of one of the best D's in the league, manipulated the pocket well, took some shots, delivered dimes all day, save the INT. (throw it away Joe). His performance compared to last year against these guys was like Dan Marino vs Dan Orlovsky. Shout-out to the o line as well. 

Same.  

This is what makes great quarterbacks into elite ones.  The more they see and process, the harder they are to beat.  Fewer and fewer scenarios confuse or intimidate them.  He got his brains beat out by Martindale last year and came back a year later and ran his defense out of their own stadium.  You have to feel good about that and what it means for the future here.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:31 PM)samhain Wrote: Same.  

This is what makes great quarterbacks into elite ones.  The more they see and process, the harder they are to beat.  Fewer and fewer scenarios confuse or intimidate them.  He got his brains beat out by Martindale last year and came back a year later and ran his defense out of their own stadium.  You have to feel good about that and what it means for the future here.

Absolutely....and with these wideouts and CJ balling, it could be ugly for this division.

Reply/Quote

Agree but not only does he need to learn to slide, but he must learn when to throw the ball away as well. 

That INT could have been haunting if the defense would have let them score and cut it to 3 points. 

But that is just being nit-picky the way Burrow is balling out.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely....and with these wideouts and CJ balling, it could be ugly for this division.

Real ugly.  And they can still add in FA/draft for at least one more offseason before he and Chase start making 40 and 20 plus mil.  These two seasons should be monster years.
Reply/Quote