Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick
(09-18-2017, 03:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Coming from a guy whose quarterback is a known rapist!

Steelers fans are nothing if not hilarious!

I'm a Bengals fan? 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 11:34 PM)MrRager Wrote: I'm a Bengals fan? 

That was so lame that reading it actually killed some of the few brain cells I have left.  Now I have to PRAY for this stem cell treatment or else I'll be a vegetable before I hit 35.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 03:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Coming from a guy whose quarterback is a known rapist!

Steelers fans are nothing if not hilarious!

(09-19-2017, 01:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That was so lame that reading it actually killed some of the few brain cells I have left.  Now I have to PRAY for this stem cell treatment or else I'll be a vegetable before I hit 35.

Awww ... Did someone get his go-to non-argument taken away from him? LOL
Reply/Quote

[Image: Anakin.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

That doesn't really work if he puts Steelers right in the sentence.  If he had said "You guys are nothing if not hilarious" then your reply would have been side-splittingly funny.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 09:11 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That doesn't really work if he puts Steelers right in the sentence.  If he had said "You guys are nothing if not hilarious" then your reply would have been side-splittingly funny.  

Oh, it was still pretty funny.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 09:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Oh, t was still pretty funny.   Smirk

Yeah because you're one of those hilarious ones.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 09:21 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah because you're one of those hilarious ones.  

No.  It's because Brad got caught once again using his version of 'six rings', and he had nothing once he found out it didn't apply.  
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 09:24 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No.  It's because Brad got caught once again using his version of 'six rings', and he had nothing once he found out it didn't apply.  

That made absolutely no sense, which is pretty typical of Steelers fans, yet they're somehow convinced that everything they say is genius and world-changing.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 09:11 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That doesn't really work if he puts Steelers right in the sentence.  If he had said "You guys are nothing if not hilarious" then your reply would have been side-splittingly funny.  

He said "coming from a guy whose quarterback is a known racist!" in response to Rager, suggesting he thinks Rager, a Bengals fan, is a Steelers fans (since he said "rapist" and not "perennial loser").

So Rager's response of correcting him on his team allegiance still works.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 11:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He said "coming from a guy whose quarterback is a known racist!" in response to Rager, suggesting he thinks Rager, a Bengals fan, is a Steelers fans (since he said "rapist" and not "perennial loser").

So Rager's response of correcting him on his team allegiance still works.

OK so what is the question mark for?

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 11:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: OK so what is the question mark for?

I'm not the one who made the post? (See what I did there?)

Ask Rager, I read it as feigning confusion over an incorrect presumption for comedic effect. 

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 11:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not the one who made the post? (See what I did there?)

Ask Rager, I read it as feigning confusion over an incorrect presumption for comedic effect. 

Well God damn in post #110 you didn't let that stop you.

Reply/Quote
Lol, you guys let Brad completely change the subject. He has you all focused on fan allegiances and grammar instead of the fact that this thread has blown up in his face.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 03:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, you guys let Brad completely change the subject. He has you all focused on fan allegiances and grammar instead of the fact that this thread has blown up in his face.

lol.  

It changed focus and whatever, but didn't blow up in my face, but rather just ran its course and fizzled out.

Good effort in trying to bash me and discredit me  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 03:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, you guys let Brad completely change the subject. He has you all focused on fan allegiances and grammar instead of the fact that this thread has blown up in his face.

Go away.  Nobody wants Patriots fans here.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 03:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Go away.  Nobody wants Patriots fans here.

What gave it away?   Confused
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 04:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: What gave it away?   Confused

The accent.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 12:15 AM)MrRager Wrote: Some Bengals players want to sign Kaepernick as Dalton's backup/starter.

I don't even know why I'm surprised anymore by them considering their franchise leader is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL and they drafted a guy who knocked out a girl on camera, but I guess I just figured they'd draw the line at taking a shit on the American flag and everyone who has ever put their life on the line for this country.

That franchise is such a joke and any of their fans should be ashamed of themselves.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-players-reportedly-want-team-to-consider-bringing-in-colin-kaepernick/

I mean Who-Dey!

From Florio.....it has since been dispelled by Jim Owczarski :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 10:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That made absolutely no sense, which is pretty typical of Steelers fans, yet they're somehow convinced that everything they say is genius and world-changing.

Literally everyone in this board but you understood it.
Reply/Quote