Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(04-30-2016, 10:16 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Ben roethlisberger rapes women. Fat slob.

is the bengals defense women?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 10:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Is Rice still a Raven? No.

Is Pacman still a Bengal? Yes.

You can't smack other teams for player misconduct when they are consistently cutting players while your team signs players with criminal backgrounds. It's really that simple, dude. It really is. I don't think anyone can help you if you can't see that...

It's like saying kids today are worse than previous generations despite lower pregnancy rates and alcohol and drug use.

lol!!!!!  

Please stop trying to argue things because it's getting painful to watch!!!

The Ravens didn't cut him until AFTER there was a public outcry that they didn't!!

Pacman is still a Bengal because he was being harassed and then a woman raised a bottle to his head and he made a knee-jerk reaction!  He wasn't charged or suspended!  With the NFL's stance on violence against women, as well how serious the law is about those things, you think they'd just let him off because he's a good guy?!  There's no way in hell, especially with his history!

I get why you believe that kids are better today because kids are smarter than you! 
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 04:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!!!!  

Please stop trying to argue things because it's getting painful to watch!!!

The Ravens didn't cut him until AFTER there was a public outcry that they didn't!!

Pacman is still a Bengal because he was being harassed and then a woman raised a bottle to his head and he made a knee-jerk reaction!  He wasn't charged or suspended!  With the NFL's stance on violence against women, as well how serious the law is about those things, you think they'd just let him off because he's a good guy?!  There's no way in hell, especially with his history!

I get why you believe that kids are better today because kids are smarter than you! 

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 04:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He wasn't charged or suspended!  

That's all you need to concern yourselves with, Ben-lovers. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 07:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's all you need to concern yourselves with, Ben-lovers. 

I don't think you have quite grasped Brad's 'conditional logic'.  In his mind, the lack of charges in the two cases is totally different.  
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 11:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't think you have quite grasped Brad's 'conditional logic'.  In his mind, the lack of charges in the two cases is totally different.  

lol.

You think they're the same?!

Any reasonable person's logic in Adam's case:  he reacted as anyone would have in the same situation, thus he was not charged.

A Steeler's fans logic in Ben's case:  he wasn't charged because she wanted it and made-up being raped.

Any reasonable person's logic in Ben's case:  the police had no interest in charging Ben and his bodyguards blocked the way so no one could see to prove that a rape was happening, thus he was not charged.
Reply/Quote
the cherry on top: watching Brad try to defend Pacman hitting a woman. It was a knee jerk reaction, guys, to a woman pouring beer on him.

Funny, when Ray Rice punched his wife after she hit him, I didn't call it a knee jerk reaction and try to defend him. That's because I'm a real man.

This is too much fun.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 07:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the cherry on top: watching Brad try to defend Pacman hitting a woman. It was a knee jerk reaction, guys, to a woman pouring beer on him.

Funny, when Ray Rice punched his wife after she hit him, I didn't call it a knee jerk reaction and try to defend him. That's because I'm a real man.

This is too much fun.

Conditional logic.  If it wears orange and black on Sundays, defend it at all costs.  Everything else is evil.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 07:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Conditional logic.  If it wears orange and black on Sundays, defend it at all costs.  Everything else is evil.  LOL

I've always wondered  how he would spin it if Ray, Ray, or Ben were Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 08:24 AM)Harmening Wrote: I've always wondered  how he would spin it if Ray, Ray, or Ben were Bengals.

Yea, like, I have made it known that I'm not a big fan of Suggs. There's gotta be something to the string of allegations made against him by his wife. When I traded in my Rice jersey, I could have gone with Suggs. I chose Torrey Smith (lol, should have picked Tucker... but at least Smith is a Terp so I can always wear it) because I just don't really like Suggs as a person.

The fact that he's a Raven doesn't stop me from expressing this. My coworker is a Steelers fan and he and his brother don't like Ben. Ben came into where ever his brother worked. When his brother came up to greet Ben and help him, Ben's response to "Hi, Mr. Roethlisberger, big fan, how can we help you?" was "Not him, give me her".

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 09:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, like, I have made it known that I'm not a big fan of Suggs. There's gotta be something to the string of allegations made against him by his wife. When I traded in my Rice jersey, I could have gone with Suggs. I chose Torrey Smith (lol, should have picked Tucker... but at least Smith is a Terp so I can always wear it) because I just don't really like Suggs as a person.

The fact that he's a Raven doesn't stop me from expressing this. My coworker is a Steelers fan and he and his brother don't like Ben. Ben came into where ever his brother worked. When his brother came up to greet Ben and help him, Ben's response to "Hi, Mr. Roethlisberger, big fan, how can we help you?" was "Not him, give me her".

Yeah, a lot of these players aren't the best people. It's a reason there aren't many players I actually say I like. I like Heath, Keisel, and I liked Mewelde Moore. All of them for reasons more off the field than on. I'd rather organizations jettison players when they have issues like domestic violence and what not, but with the league not really having any consistent stance on it, a team that will actually put morality over competition and money will never happen. Every team in the league will hesitate on pulling that trigger.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 07:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the cherry on top: watching Brad try to defend Pacman hitting a woman. It was a knee jerk reaction, guys, to a woman pouring beer on him.

This is too much fun.
lol!!!

You're a man?!  I don't know any men that say "my team shouldn't suspend him because there's no actual video of him knocking her out, even though there's no other logical explanation for her being suddenly unconscious"!!!!!

When Rice hit his fiancee the first time, she was just standing there arguing with him, and she was walking up to talk to him THE SECOND TIME he hit her that knocked her out, meaning that it WASN'T KNEE-JERK REACTION FROM BEING HIT!!!!!!

Are you really this bad at arguing things or are you just throwing out bullshit to avoid admitting that you're wrong?!

This is beyond too much fun!  A poster who always bashes me so much is failing so hard!!!!!!
(05-04-2016, 07:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Conditional logic.  If it wears orange and black on Sundays, defend it at all costs.  Everything else is evil.  LOL
Funny, I don't recall me defending any rapists, murderers, or men who just knock women out because they're annoyed, but the logic of Steelers and Ravens fans makes all of that ok  ThumbsUp
(05-04-2016, 08:24 AM)Harmening Wrote: I've always wondered  how he would spin it if Ray, Ray, or Ben were Bengals.

Except they wouldn't be Bengals because the Bengals don't keep murderers, rapists, or fiancee beaters!!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm not even sure why you're mentioning Rice considering that I used him as an example of how I instantly called out a Raven for this behavior while you still continue to defend Pacman, calling his response a "knee jerk reaction". Also, lying about what I said doesn't help your excuse as to why you're defending violence against women.

In fact, the fact that you continue to mention a player who is no longer on the Ravens by comparing his hitting a woman to a current Bengal's history of hitting women pretty much just cements my point.

Reply/Quote
Real men don't defend violence against women.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 01:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not sure you understand what a mic drops means. You just referenced a player who the Ravens cut after he hit a woman in response to me referencing a player who the Bengals signed after he hit a woman and then kept after he hit a second woman.

Thanks for helping me with my smack.

They didn't cut him straight away.   Actually the owner made claim after claim about him being a raven for life and always welcome to mentor draft picks.     Only after the PR firestorm dos they finally cut him... Even then he told rice he would have a job for life.     

To pretend the Ravens took the principled road in the rice situation is misleading.   
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 07:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not even sure why you're mentioning Rice considering that I used him as an example of how I instantly called out a Raven for this behavior while you still continue to defend Pacman, calling his response a "knee jerk reaction". Also, lying about what I said doesn't help your excuse as to why you're defending violence against women.

In fact, the fact that you continue to mention a player who is no longer on the Ravens by comparing his hitting a woman to a current Bengal's history of hitting women pretty much just cements my point.

Do you have short-term memory loss?!  I do, but, even when I first woke up from a coma and it was at its worse, I wouldn't forget something I just posted 8 hours ago and was as important (and as big of a joke) as calling Race Rice's knocking out his fiancee a knee-jerk reaction when she didn't hit him anywhere near the time that he knocked her out!!!!

That's not a lie!  It's a complete fact!  It's a few posts up, how can you defend it?!

The fact is, as StLucie pointed out, that the Ravens weren't going to do shit to him until there was a PR storm!!  The owner even publicly defended him!!!!!!

The Bengals didn't do anything to Jones (and neither did the NFL) because he reacted as any reasonable person would when a bottle is raised to their head!

(05-04-2016, 07:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Real men don't defend violence against women.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!!!!

This is getting comical!  You should just quit before you keep digging yourself deeper because everyone remembers what you did!!
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 07:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Funny, when Ray Rice punched his wife after she hit him, I didn't call it a knee jerk reaction and try to defend him. That's because I'm a real man.

This is too much fun.

You really need to learn how to read.

This is still too much fun.

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 07:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Real men don't defend violence against women.

Q: What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

A: Nothing...you already told her twice.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2016, 11:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You really need to learn how to read.

This is still too much fun.

That's because you couldn't call it a knee-jerk reaction!!!!!!!

You can't claim you're all superior for claiming it was something that it had no chance of being!!!!!!

Once again, you're TERRIBLE at debating!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Brad:

(04-29-2016, 09:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: !

?!

(05-01-2016, 11:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: !

!

(05-01-2016, 08:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: !!!!!!!

?!

!!!!!!
(05-03-2016, 04:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: BFritz21
!!!!!  

!!!

!!

!  !  ?!  !

(05-04-2016, 05:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: !!!

?! !!!!!

!!!!!!

?!

!  !!!!!!

!!!!

(05-04-2016, 09:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: !!!!

! !  ?!

!!  !!!!!!

!

!!!!

! !!

(05-05-2016, 12:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: !!!!!!!

!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!

Literally everyone else in the thread:

(05-01-2016, 08:39 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: !  !!  !  

And JS was telling Brad he did a good job with his post.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote