Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-09-2016, 05:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Jones kept walking away!  He wanted out of the situation!  He kept being baited back in or he wanted to stay in the area to continue his night!

I like to walk away rather than being baited back by your absurd rationale, but you aren't trying to bait anyone. You actually believe what you said here justifies Jones punching this woman in self defense. Like Pat said ..victim blaming. Poor Pac Man...he kept on being baited back, how dare she.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 07:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Victim blaming. Classy.
She wasn't the victim.  The court of law even admitted such, with the video evidence, but I suppose you think the law takes a man hitting a woman with a grain of salt?!
(05-10-2016, 09:10 AM)Vlad Wrote: I like to walk away rather than being baited back by your absurd rationale, but you aren't trying to bait anyone. You actually believe what you said here justifies Jones punching this woman in self defense. Like Pat said ..victim blaming. Poor Pac Man...he kept on being baited back, how dare she.
Any person, man or woman, who raises a bottle right to the level of a person's eye, is not a victim, they are an instigator.

But I guess attacking a person's eye (or head in general) isn't enough to evoke a response from a person in defense.

Rolleyes 

The deranged logic of Steelers fans and Ravens fans isn't even funny anymore, it's sad and unbelievable.  
Reply/Quote
Pacman Jones was a victim defending himself from some beer that was poured on him.

Pathetic.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 01:12 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: My...oh my...
How can you condemn Mike "Father Murphy" Brown for bringing these poor boys in and attempting to reform them.
I mean.....your club has tried, but now they're just cutting them loose into the streets.
Ninja
I thought he was Father Flanigan and if Johnny Football jumped off the Empire State building Pig Ben would too quickly followed by Joe Fake-o..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 04:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: She wasn't the victim.  The court of law even admitted such, with the video evidence, but I suppose you think the law takes a man hitting a woman with a grain of salt?!
Any person, man or woman, who raises a bottle right to the level of a person's eye, is not a victim, they are an instigator.

But I guess attacking a person's eye (or head in general) isn't enough to evoke a response from a person in defense.

Rolleyes 

The deranged logic of Steelers fans and Ravens fans isn't even funny anymore, it's sad and unbelievable.  

Your 'logic" is asinine. So instead of punching her, Jones decides to pull out a pistol and blows her head off.

Is Jones still the victim?

The perpetrator, or as you put it "instigator" can also end up a victim.
Recall the two teens shot and killed by a homeowner as they broke into his home?

They were the victims in that story.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/31773675/two-juveniles-shot-in-south-louisville-after-what-police-say-may-have-been-a-home-invasion

The victim of an incident is generally the one who ends up getting the worst part of the deal.

Which was the woman. Not ***** Jones.

Did that help?
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 05:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pacman Jones was a victim defending himself from some beer that was poured on him.

Pathetic.
Yeah, because she had it right by his eye, so I'm sure he thought she was just going to pour it on his shoulder, right?  He had time to think "I'm arguing with this girl and she's pulling a beer bottle by my shoulder, but it's nothing serious, so I shouldn't react."

Steelers and Ravens fans are idiots.

Also, why'd you ignore when I asked why he wasn't found guilty if he's so obviously a woman-beater.  I mean, abuse against woman is a big thing these days that the law doesn't take lightly, but they'd let someone with a shady pass get by with hitting a woman just because?

Pathetic how you keep avoiding questions, but not surprising.
(05-10-2016, 07:30 PM)Vlad Wrote: Your 'logic" is asinine. So instead of punching her, Jones decides to pull out a pistol and blows her head off.

Is Jones still the victim?

The perpetrator, or as you put it "instigator" can also end up a victim.
Recall the two teens shot and killed by a homeowner as they broke into his home?

They were the victims in that story.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/31773675/two-juveniles-shot-in-south-louisville-after-what-police-say-may-have-been-a-home-invasion

The victim of an incident is generally the one who ends up getting the worst part of the deal.

Which was the woman. Not ***** Jones.

Did that help?

Jones technically didn't punch her.  It was more just throwing his arm up.  Do you see him **** his fist back?

And funny how you bring up if Jones had shot her, which is taking it to an extreme and out of context.  If he had shot her, he would have had to consciously take out a gun, point it, and pull the trigger.  You really think that's the same as throwing his arm up?  The delusion of Steelers and Ravens fans are hilarious.  

Taking it to another extreme with the shooting and killing of the teens.  I don't think I ever called Jones the victim, but feel free to show me where I did, otherwise just admit that Steelers and Ravens fans make shit up because they're horrible at debates.  

The woman also says she was just trying to pour the beer on Jones shoulder?  Really?  His shoulder?  When in the history of anything has anyone ever tried to get back at someone or show aggression by pouring a beer on their shoulder?  Sounds like she had more in mind............
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 03:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, because she had it right by his eye, so I'm sure he thought she was just going to pour it on his shoulder, right?  He had time to think "I'm arguing with this girl and she's pulling a beer bottle by my shoulder, but it's nothing serious, so I shouldn't react."

Steelers and Ravens fans are idiots.

Also, why'd you ignore when I asked why he wasn't found guilty if he's so obviously a woman-beater.  I mean, abuse against woman is a big thing these days that the law doesn't take lightly, but they'd let someone with a shady pass get by with hitting a woman just because?

Pathetic how you keep avoiding questions, but not surprising.

Jones technically didn't punch her.  It was more just throwing his arm up.  Do you see him **** his fist back?

And funny how you bring up if Jones had shot her, which is taking it to an extreme and out of context.  If he had shot her, he would have had to consciously take out a gun, point it, and pull the trigger.  You really think that's the same as throwing his arm up?  The delusion of Steelers and Ravens fans are hilarious.  

Taking it to another extreme with the shooting and killing of the teens.  I don't think I ever called Jones the victim, but feel free to show me where I did, otherwise just admit that Steelers and Ravens fans make shit up because they're horrible at debates.  

The woman also says she was just trying to pour the beer on Jones shoulder?  Really?  His shoulder?  When in the history of anything has anyone ever tried to get back at someone or show aggression by pouring a beer on their shoulder?  Sounds like she had more in mind............

While I agree that there is a difference between knuckling up with your wife and whatever that was that went on with Pacman, Jones has to be smarter than that. He's been through so much over the years. I don't know what was said, or how that all started, but he is a local celebrity. You gotta walk away from that man. He could have easily had her tossed from that place if she was acting up. Who do you think the owner of that place wants there more? Bengals players, or drunk loudmouths? He needs to stay away from that, or always have security, because she may very well have been looking for a payday, and hoping he would react like that. That same lack of judgement helped cost us last January. Emotional poise is as important in the game of life as it is in football. If you think about it, the situation with that girl and the one with Porter are mirror images... He handled both of them poorly. This is after a decade of bad decisions.

I like him as a player. I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with him. I'm also not sure you, or I, or Vlad, or Pat wounldnt have been convicted in that situation. It's best to err on the side of caution and good judgement.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 03:40 PM)jason Wrote: While I agree that there is a difference between knuckling up with your wife and whatever that was that went on with Pacman, Jones has to be smarter than that. He's been through so much over the years. I don't know what was said, or how that all started, but he is a local celebrity. You gotta walk away from that man. He could have easily had her tossed from that place if she was acting up. Who do you think the owner of that place wants there more? Bengals players, or drunk loudmouths? He needs to stay away from that, or always have security, because she may very well have been looking for a payday, and hoping he would react like that. That same lack of judgement helped cost us last January. Emotional poise is as important in the game of life as it is in football. If you think about it, the situation with that girl and the one with Porter are mirror images... He handled both of them poorly. This is after a decade of bad decisions.

I like him as a player. I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with him. I'm also not sure you, or I, or Vlad, or Pat wounldnt have been convicted in that situation. It's best to err on the side of caution and good judgement.

I agree with all of that and agree that he should have been smarter and walked away, but that wasn't the point.  The point was that Jones didn't just hit her because he's a woman beater, but that he hit her as a reaction of something that she provoked.  He didn't just hit a woman because he thinks it's ok to hit women.  He didn't have time to stop and think "oh, maybe this beer bottle by my eye won't hurt me."

Also, what makes it even more seem like she meant harm is that she said she was going to pour it on his shoulder, but when in the history of anything have up ever know someone to get back at someone or anything by pouring a beer ON THEIR SHOULDER?!

Was she thinking "oh, boy, your bill at the laundry mat is going to be so expensive after I soil your shirt in beer!!!!"?
Reply/Quote
He probably should have just spit on her like he did to the tow other women.

Mellow

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2790090

Quote:Aug. 25, 2006: Jones is arrested in Murfreesboro, Tenn., for disorderly conduct and public intoxication. At the Sweetwater Saloon, he is accused of assault by Toya Garth, who says Jones spit in her face and she spit back. A judge sentences Jones six months probation provided he stays out of further trouble.

Oct. 26, 2006: Jones is cited for misdemeanor assault at Club Mystic, a Nashville nightclub, where he allegedly spits in the face of a female college student. He is suspended for one game by the Titans, on Nov. 5 at Jacksonville.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 04:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: He probably should have just spit on her like he did to the tow other women.

Mellow

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2790090

Ha!!!! The ol female college student in a tittie bar myth. I love it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 04:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I agree with all of that and agree that he should have been smarter and walked away, but that wasn't the point.  The point was that Jones didn't just hit her because he's a woman beater, but that he hit her as a reaction of something that she provoked.  He didn't just hit a woman because he thinks it's ok to hit women.  He didn't have time to stop and think "oh, maybe this beer bottle by my eye won't hurt me."

Also, what makes it even more seem like she meant harm is that she said she was going to pour it on his shoulder, but when in the history of anything have up ever know someone to get back at someone or anything by pouring a beer ON THEIR SHOULDER?!

Was she thinking "oh, boy, your bill at the laundry mat is going to be so expensive after I soil your shirt in beer!!!!"?

Right. But just like NWA, he should have just said " **** you *****, and kept rollin'". Something about the way that hes wired won't let him do that. I know my wife doesn't have to tip toe around me because the worst thing that will happen to her when I'm heated is getting cussed at. I could very easily be wrong, but Pacman's wife may not have that luxury. All of these violent incidents that seem to "follow" him sort of suggest otherwise.

Again, he's one of my favorites on the team, but he's opened himself up to judgement and ridicule over the years. He doesn't get the same benefit of the doubt that say George Iloka would.... Could you even imagine your boy Peko putting himself in that situation?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 04:24 PM)jason Wrote: Ha!!!! The ol female college student in a tittie bar myth. I love it.

Myth?

He was sentenced by a judge in one and suspended for a game in another.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Brad will defend a professional athlete on a Cincinnati team slugging a woman until he dies. So many excuses for what he did and how it doesn't make him a "woman beater" despite a history. Sounds like the rape thread.

Beyond pathetic.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 03:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, why'd you ignore when I asked why he wasn't found guilty if he's so obviously a woman-beater.  I mean, abuse against woman is a big thing these days that the law doesn't take lightly, but they'd let someone with a shady pass get by with hitting a woman just because?

There you go contradicting yourself and being inconsistent again.

When Ben Roethlisberger wasn't charged, you claim it's because the officers were star struck and let him off. But a judge/jury find Jones not guilty and it's a-ok, because....well the judge and jury decided it.....but when the judge/jury rules against you personally in your case, well it was all bullshit and the fix was in.

If any of you aren't already following the "Classless Lawyers" thread in the Klotsch form, you should. It gives a real life peek into the sad and delusional world that is BFritz and how his mind operates. Turns out that at 15 Brad and his friend got drunk, "borrowed" a car, went on a high speed joyride through a cemetery, crashed, and then sued the cemetery because they didn't lock the gates at night even though roads were unsafe as they were narrow and not well lit.   Shocked

Despite repeated pleas from normal rational people that Brad grow up and accept some of the responsibility and be happy with the money he got, he refuses and repeatedly blames everyone but himself because....well....because he was 15 and they should have been looking out for him.

Im not making this up either.....

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Classless-Lawyers
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 04:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Myth?

He was sentenced by a judge in one and suspended for a game in another.

No blockhead. Smirk   The myth that any of those girls in there (Club Mystic 10/26/06) are paying for college....  Dope maybe.  Not college.  I'm sure Pacman's spit on all kinds of strippers before.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
WTF!!

Is this on purpose?

Is this real life?!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 06:56 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: WTF!!

Is this on purpose?

Is this real life?!

Is this just fantasy?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 07:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Is this just fantasy?

He has no escape from reality. 
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 06:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: There you go contradicting yourself and being inconsistent again.

When Ben Roethlisberger wasn't charged, you claim it's because the officers were star struck and let him off. But a judge/jury find Jones not guilty and it's a-ok, because....well the judge and jury decided it.....but when the judge/jury rules against you personally in your case, well it was all bullshit and the fix was in.

If any of you aren't already following the "Classless Lawyers" thread in the Klotsch form, you should. It gives a real life peek into the sad and delusional world that is BFritz and how his mind operates. Turns out that at 15 Brad and his friend got drunk, "borrowed" a car, went on a high speed joyride through a cemetery, crashed, and then sued the cemetery because they didn't lock the gates at night even though roads were unsafe as they were narrow and not well lit.   Shocked

Despite repeated pleas from normal rational people that Brad grow up and accept some of the responsibility and be happy with the money he got, he refuses and repeatedly blames everyone but himself because....well....because he was 15 and they should have been looking out for him.

I'm pissed at you for steering me there.  20 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.  I should have just stuck with your synopsis.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 06:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brad will defend a professional athlete on a Cincinnati team slugging a woman until he dies. So many excuses for what he did and how it doesn't make him a "woman beater" despite a history. Sounds like the rape thread.

Beyond pathetic.
Beyond pathetic that you keep avoiding the shit you did and keep pointing fingers to keep the attention off of you, as well as how you changed your story of what happened.
(05-11-2016, 06:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: There you go contradicting yourself and being inconsistent again.

The Roethlisberger case wasn't investigated properly from the get-go and he was given the benefit of the doubt in a highly unlikely and unbelievable story because he had his bodyguards guard the door and not let anyone in.  What happened with Jones WAS ON VIDEO and they still couldn't charge him.

You also conveniently leave out important facts about the cemetery's case, like the fact that the gates WERE REQUIRED TO BE LOCKED to prevent people from driving back there because even driving at a regular speed after dark is dangerous, the fact that we felt safe driving back there, which is evident by the fact that I wanted to leave to go get my girlfriend and the driver wouldn't leave and went joy riding, which caused us to wreck, as well as many other facts, but you didn't mention them and you won't because they don't fit your narrative.  Also like the fact that the driver didn't drink more than a beer until he got to the party in the cemetery.
Reply/Quote