Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-14-2016, 03:13 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was.

If you'd like to offer your some alternative story of how it went, I'm sure it would be hilarious to listen to.

I don't remember it, actually.  I'm just calling you out on your claim that 'everyone' remembers. You've had only one person confirm your claim, which is hardly 'everyone'.  And since my post, you've also got another Bengal fan saying you don't have it right.  Which means those who have actually expressed an opinion are 50/50 on the issue.  So, maybe your case isn't as strong as you think.  

I don't really care who's right or wrong here.  I'm just amused that someone would take such a silly argument  as seriously as you are taking this.  
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 03:13 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was.

If you'd like to offer your some alternative story of how it went, I'm sure it would be hilarious to listen to.

Unless people just selectively "forget it."  

It went exactly how I say it did and I even called him out multiple times, including in the last days before the old boards closed.  Why do you think he put me on ignore back then?

It's on the old boards, which Pat posted a link to the archive.  It won't be difficult to find.

Let me hear your tale of how it went.

No one here "selectively forgets" more than you. 
Never have I seen someone so damn sure of everything he says, than you. There is a name for people like that. (hint...it ain't a good one)
Reply/Quote
BTW, can someone get me that link? I can't seem to find it.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 08:15 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't remember it, actually.  I'm just calling you out on your claim that 'everyone' remembers. You've had only one person confirm your claim, which is hardly 'everone'.  And since my post, you've also got another Bengal fan saying you don't have it right.  Which means those who have actually expressed an opinion are 50/50 on the issue.  So, maybe your case isn't as strong as you think.  

I don't really care who's right or wrong here.  I'm just amused that someone would take such a silly argument  as seriously as you are taking this.  
See below and realize that he's a known hater.

And if everyone says they don't remember it, they're either lying or have horrible memories because it was a big event and then a big ordeal on the boards, which was then carried on by Pat posting "can someone tell me what he posted because I have him on ignore," which was cute, like anyone gave a shit that he had me on ignore.
(05-14-2016, 08:26 AM)Harmening Wrote: No one here "selectively forgets" more than you. 
Never have I seen someone so damn sure of everything he says, than you. There is a name for people like that. (hint...it ain't a good one)
You're criticizing me because I'm positive of something that happened, so much so that I'm posting specific events of how it went?!

I swear, you're the most delusional hater on this board.
(05-14-2016, 08:27 AM)Harmening Wrote: BTW, can someone get me that link?  I can't seem to find it.

Search Pat's posts.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 01:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And if everyone says they don't remember it, they're either lying or have horrible memories because it was a big event and then a big ordeal on the boards

So everyone else is wrong or a liar?

Everyone else on the boards has a horrible memory except you?

Can you please just stop.

Smack talk used to be my favorite forum on these boards. All it consists of now is the half brain steeler fans arguing with the brain damaged Bengal fan. Occasionally the single raven fan pops in to stir up brad again...and on it goes. The steeler fans are too stupid to quit trying to show up brad, and brad is living in his own reality....probably not by choice. It has gotten straight up pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 05:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: So everyone else is wrong or a liar?

Smack talk used to be my favorite forum on these boards. All it consists of now is the half brain steeler fans arguing with the brain damaged Bengal fan. Occasionally the single raven fan pops in to stir up brad again...and on it goes. The steeler fans are too stupid to quit trying to show up brad, and brad is living in his own reality....probably not by choice. It has gotten straight up pathetic.

They call me a liar and post bullshit and I'm supposed to just sit back and take it?

And, yes, everyone else who is saying that it didn't go down like I am saying is wrong or a liar.

Pat even posted the archive to the old boards, but if he was so convinced that I was lying, he would have posted the direct link.

No one else has even offered a possible explanation of how it went down (besides Pat, which I quickly called him out as a liar because his story made no sense) and they just keep saying I'm wrong.

If I'm wrong, post how you think it went down.
Reply/Quote

Since my last response to him I've seen a couple of videos of Brad online. I never realized the severities of his injuries. It explains a lot. 

I still do not agree with his POV on just about everything, but his condition trumps my opinions. The circumstances that surround what happened and his opinions on football aren't nearly as important as the battle that he's facing on a daily basis. I can assure you that I'm done jousting with him. 

Brad...keep up the fight. 
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 06:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They call me a liar and post bullshit and I'm supposed to just sit back and take it?

And, yes, everyone else who is saying that it didn't go down like I am saying is wrong or a liar.

Pat even posted the archive to the old boards, but if he was so convinced that I was lying, he would have posted the direct link.

No one else has even offered a possible explanation of how it went down (besides Pat, which I quickly called him out as a liar because his story made no sense) and they just keep saying I'm wrong.

If I'm wrong, post how you think it went down.
Yeah man. You should just take it. Nothing on these boards is important enough to get worked up over. It's possible to disagree and move on. This shit is supposed to be fun.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 08:56 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah man. You should just take it. Nothing on these boards is important enough to get worked up over. It's possible to disagree and move on. This shit is supposed to be fun.

Brad, this is some good advice right here.  It's a message board about football.  You take things way too personal, and make yourself an easy target.  Why don't you just "roll with it", and ignore stuff that pisses you off?  I've had some posts directed at me here that really pissed me off, but I just let them roll off.  It's not worth it dude.  You end up looking like the bad guy everytime. 

Don't be so easy for people to pick on.  And I'm guilty of it myself, but damnit man, some of the arguments you get into are ridiculous.  Have fun here, or if you can't, then maybe this place isn't for you?  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only people who can bother you are people whose opinions matter to you.

Take those words to heart, Brad. Otherwise life is gonna kick the shit out of you even worse than it has.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Being a man isn't always about standing up and fighting.
Often the bigger man can see the bigger picture.
He is confident enough that someone's mere words cannot phase him, denying validity to that criticism.
As well, the bigger man can step back and view the pain that caused the situation for both sides.
The biggest man finds a compromise and bridges that divide, affording a higher chance of prosperity for all.
Hate is an anchor and all it does is waste your life.
I learned the hard way.
If I added up the amount of time I've allowed hate/grudges to consume and took that time off from work, I could retire.
Don't let that anger take any more of your precious time on this planet.
Be the biggest man.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 09:57 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Being a man isn't always about standing up and fighting.
Often the bigger man can see the bigger picture.
He is confident enough that someone's mere words cannot phase him, denying validity to that criticism.
As well, the bigger man can step back and view the pain that caused the situation for both sides.
The biggest man finds a compromise and bridges that divide, affording a higher chance of prosperity for all.
Hate is an anchor and all it does is waste your life.
I learned the hard way.
If I added up the amount of time I've allowed hate/grudges to consume and took that time off from work,  I could retire.
Don't let that anger take any more of your precious time on this planet.
Be the biggest man.

All of you are giving great advice, but it remains to be seen whether he's capable of following it.  
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 01:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're criticizing me because I'm positive of something that happened, so much so that I'm posting specific events of how it went?!

You're posting specific events as YOU see them, not necessarily how they actually happened.
You've done it before on the Adderall comments you made, saying that you 'misspoke' and deleted it less than thirty seconds later, when in fact, you continued to claim it wasn't a drug until enough people told you that it certainly was.
You did the same thing on a thread you made asking for advice on some speech you wrote.  People tried to help you clean up the poor grammar, and you claimed that they were saying things that they never did.
That's just a couple.
That said, follow people's advice.  You stew over some of the weirdest things.  It's bizarre.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 02:50 PM)Harmening Wrote:  Harmening

You're posting specific events as YOU see them, not necessarily how they actually happened.
You've done it before on the Adderall comments you made, saying that you 'misspoke' and deleted it less than thirty seconds later, when in fact, you continued to claim it wasn't a drug until enough people told you that it certainly was.
You did the same thing on a thread you made asking for advice on some speech you wrote.  People tried to help you clean up the poor grammar, and you claimed that they were saying things that they never did.
That's just a couple.
That said, follow people's advice.  You stew over some of the weirdest things.  It's bizarre.

I don't think he's capable of 'agreeing to disagree'.  He thinks that his opinions (including his recollections) are fact, and he takes any contradiction to them as a personal affront.  

I wonder if it's related to the brain damage from the accident?  
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 11:03 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote:  
All of you are giving great advice, but it remains to be seen whether he's capable of following it.  

It also remains to be seen if you guys will quit arguing with him.
Reply/Quote

You missed the all half brained bengals fans that are in line with the Steeler fans who you claim as being half brained.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 03:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: It also remains to be seen if you guys will quit arguing with him.

Glad you could join there half brained bengal fan.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 04:19 PM)Vlad Wrote: Glad you could join there half brained bengal fan.

Which is still 50% more brain than you and most of your steeler friends.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 02:50 PM)Harmening Wrote: You're posting specific events as YOU see them, not necessarily how they actually happened.
That's just a couple.

Actually, once again you post bullshit.

Everyone said that it was fine the way it was, except for Fred, which he said it was because the opening sentence had three independent clauses.

They he re-wrote it, and just tried to keep in with his independent clauses theme, which he took sentences that flowed perfectly and separated them, making it sound choppy and unintelligent. 

He also edited it to add things that were just unnecessary and sounded stupid.  
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 05:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, once again you post bullshit.

Everyone said that it was fine the way it was, except for Fred, which he said it was because the opening sentence had three independent clauses.

They he re-wrote it, and just tried to keep in with his independent clauses theme, which he took sentences that flowed perfectly and separated them, making it sound choppy and unintelligent. 

He also edited it to add things that were just unnecessary and sounded stupid.  

You need to quit using the word 'everyone'. 
This is another case of you only remembering something the way you want to. 

We will now just agree to disagree. 
Reply/Quote