Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-15-2016, 06:00 PM)Harmening Wrote: You need to quit using the word 'everyone'. 
This is another case of you only remembering something the way you want to. 

We will now just agree to disagree. 

I posted it about content, not grammar, which Fred tried to make it all about grammar to discredit my post.  That's it.

Everyone else was complimenting me on it.  I forget but you might have been the only one agreeing with him because you're a known hater.

If I'm wrong, name ONE THING SOMEONE OTHER THAN Fred (or you) criticized.

Another example is how he looked for reasons to criticize it was why would he accuse me of making up that I was presenting in Louisville?  I had presented down there multiple times to multiple schools (and at the University of Louisville), so there was no reason to criticize it, but he was just hoping that I was making it up to discredit it.  
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 06:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I posted it about content, not grammar, which Fred tried to make it all about grammar to discredit my post.  That's it.

Everyone else was complimenting me on it.  I forget but you might have been the only one agreeing with him because you're a known hater.

If I'm wrong, name ONE THING SOMEONE OTHER THAN Fred (or you) criticized.

Another example is how he looked for reasons to criticize it was why would he accuse me of making up that I was presenting in Louisville?  I had presented down there multiple times to multiple schools (and at the University of Louisville), so there was no reason to criticize it, but he was just hoping that I was making it up to discredit it.  

He didn't do that. That was one of the biggest things you were stuck on. Many people tried to tell you, yet you refused to accept it. 
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 07:30 PM)Harmening Wrote: He didn't do that. That was one of the biggest things you were stuck on. Many people tried to tell you, yet you refused to accept it. 

lol.  

He definitely did that.  

Describe what you think he did.
Reply/Quote
Here we go again.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 07:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Here we go again.

Nope. I'm done. 
He's in his own world. 
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 05:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, once again you post bullshit.

Everyone said that it was fine the way it was, except for Fred, which he said it was because the opening sentence had three independent clauses.

They he re-wrote it, and just tried to keep in with his independent clauses theme, which he took sentences that flowed perfectly and separated them, making it sound choppy and unintelligent. 

He also edited it to add things that were just unnecessary and sounded stupid.  

You don't listen very good, do you?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 08:20 PM)Harmening Wrote: Nope. I'm done. 
He's in his own world. 
Exactly.  

You post that I'm lying and claim that things happen, but then I call you out, and you back down, just like always.

At least you're not like Fred and post links to prove yourself wrong.
(05-15-2016, 09:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You don't listen very good, do you?

How do you figure?
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 09:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How do you figure?

I'm done with you.  I really hope the best for you, but I have my doubts you'll ever "get it".  I will no longer interact with you from now on.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 09:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly.  

You post that I'm lying and claim that things happen, but then I call you out, and you back down, just like always.

At least you're not like Fred and post links to prove yourself wrong.

How do you figure?

Never backed down. Just realized that you you are unable to understand what so many others do. 
You are in your own world. Stop being obsessed with proving somebody wrong. You look silly. 
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 09:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You post that I'm lying and claim that things happen, but then I call you out, and you back down, just like always.

Brad, at no time has anyone backed down the way your delusional mind tells you they have.

What is actually occurring Brad is that arguing with an idiot is time consuming and mentally draining.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2016, 10:46 PM)Harmening Wrote: Never backed down. Just realized that you you are unable to understand what so many others do. 
You are in your own world. Stop being obsessed with proving somebody wrong. You look silly. 

(05-16-2016, 06:37 AM)Vlad Wrote: Brad, at no time has anyone backed down the way your delusional mind tells you they have.

What is actually occurring Brad is that arguing with an idiot is time consuming and mentally draining.

Yep.  
Reply/Quote
I can't in good conscience continue to entertain this thread.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2016, 10:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I can't in good conscience continue to entertain this thread.

Brad will tell you that you're only saying that because he put you in your place.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2016, 10:53 AM)Vlad Wrote: Brad will tell you that you're only saying that because he put you in your place.

No.

Pat never has anything quality to post.

He continues to ignore simple questions that would support his claim that he wasn't supporting a woman-beater, which I'm surprised he hasn't changed his stance on, like he has on multiple other things.

Harmening continues to ignore the questions about how Fred just changed the grammar and not the content, which was what my post was about (which, by the way, Fred made it to choppy that most of the sentences were borderline sentence fragments and, at best, it was choppy to read).
Reply/Quote
Your sentences read like a fifth grader wrote them. Nice try.

(Your next post will include 'nice try'). 
Reply/Quote
Oh, boy...

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 09:17 PM)Harmening Wrote: Your sentences read like a fifth grader wrote them. Nice try.

lol.

Completely false.  Making it choppy made it sound like he didn't know how to complete a sentence.  That sounds like a 5th grader.

Anyways, like I said, it was about content, not about grammar and sentence structure.

Why'd you ignore that?!  

Oooooooh, is it because you're a hater and it doesn't fit your agenda?
Reply/Quote
[Image: Funny-Haters-Gonna-Hate-Meme-12.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2016, 10:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I can't in good conscience continue to entertain this thread.

(05-22-2016, 09:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Oh, boy...

(05-22-2016, 09:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: Funny-Haters-Gonna-Hate-Meme-12.jpg]

I guess I should know better than to try take a Ravens or Steelers fan at their word, after all you did say that Ray Lewis was innocent because he had been acquitted, but later said that he was probably involved, and when you said that Sherman was a known doper, but later said that he just "probably doped," and also the whole Ray Rice deal, which you still refuse to answer to.
Reply/Quote
Don't mention me and I won't post turtle memes. It's that simple.

Reply/Quote