Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
Not really surprised that someone who cannot take ownership for his own decisions and actions is trying to explain how this man is not responsible for slugging a woman.

Don't try to take me down with you. I'm a good person who contributes to society. I don't defend men who beat women.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 07:20 PM)Harmening Wrote: He has no escape from reality. 

That is not how the song goes..... Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 10:29 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That is not how the song goes..... Mellow

I'll sing it however I want, you son of a *****.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 10:43 AM)Harmening Wrote: I'll sing it however I want, you son of a *****.   Tongue

I will donkey punch you in the neck... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 10:48 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I will donkey punch you in the neck... Mellow

Do not inflict that type of pain upon yourself...  Mellow

(Just when I thought Steelers fans couldn't any more delusional!!!!!!!!!)
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 11:16 AM)Harmening Wrote: Do not inflict that type of pain upon yourself...  Mellow

(Just when I thought Steelers fans couldn't any more delusional!!!!!!!!!)

Is this the real life?

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 11:21 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Is this the real life?

Easy come, easy go.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 11:25 AM)Harmening Wrote: Easy come, easy go.

[Image: original.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 01:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You also conveniently leave out important facts about the cemetery's case, like the fact that the gates WERE REQUIRED TO BE LOCKED to prevent people from driving back there because even driving at a regular speed after dark is dangerous, the fact that we felt safe driving back there, which is evident by the fact that I wanted to leave to go get my girlfriend and the driver wouldn't leave and went joy riding, which caused us to wreck, as well as many other facts, but you didn't mention them and you won't because they don't fit your narrative.  Also like the fact that the driver didn't drink more than a beer until he got to the party in the cemetery.
Im not going to say anything more about this after this post as it already has it's own thread. But there isn't a law that requires you to lock your gates. As was pointed out already, what you are saying is the equivalent of you going into someone's house at night through an unlocked door, falling down their steps and injuring yourself, then suing them for not locking their front door to keep you for trespassing. 
(05-12-2016, 09:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not really surprised that someone who cannot take ownership for his own decisions and actions is trying to explain how this man is not responsible for slugging a woman.

Exactly why I posted the link. 
It sheds a bright light on Brad's overall thought process. 
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 09:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not really surprised that someone who cannot take ownership for his own decisions and actions is trying to explain how this man is not responsible for slugging a woman.

Don't try to take me down with you. I'm a good person who contributes to society. I don't defend men who beat women.
lol.   When have I not taken ownership?!  I'm a public "speaker," so do you think I go into high schools and colleges and say "the cemetery forced me to make this mistake"?  

We both know the answer to that, but you won't answer because it doesn't fit your narrative and proves how full of shit you always are.
(05-12-2016, 03:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im not going to say anything more about this after this post as it already has it's own thread. But there isn't a law that requires you to lock your gates. As was pointed out already, what you are saying is the equivalent of you going into someone's house at night through an unlocked door, falling down their steps and injuring yourself, then suing them for not locking their front door to keep you for trespassing. 

Exactly why I posted the link. 
It sheds a bright light on Brad's overall thought process. 

Except the cemetery's policy was to have the gates locked to prevent just such an event from happening.  The cemetery didn't tell the caretaker that he was allowed to go against policy so he could allow his son to have parties back there, many for which times he provided alcohol.  

Even if he didn't provide ours that night, he provided it for others, and he set the stage for this kind of behavior to be allowed and accepted.
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ, stop blame shifting. For someone that claims to be "completely over it", you sure bring it up a lot.
You're the type of guy that would cheat on his wife, and tell her that she made you do it. Maybe at your next 'speaking' event, show this side of yourself. See how "inspired" they are by you.
Reply/Quote
Well you come onto these boards and say that everyone else was responsible for you making a mistake because we can't hold 15 year olds accountable for their actions.

As someone who is responsible for educating 15 year olds, I have to explain to them that they are 100% accountable for their actions. I'm very thankful that they haven't been subjected to listening to some clown tell them to blame everyone else for the next two decades for their own mistakes.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 08:07 AM)Harmening Wrote: Jesus Christ, stop blame shifting. For someone that claims to be "completely over it", you sure bring it up a lot.
You're the type of guy that would cheat on his wife, and tell her that she made you do it.  Maybe at your next 'speaking' event, show this side of yourself.  See how "inspired" they are by you.

[Image: Is+this+the+real+life+is+this+just+fanta...865042.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 10:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well you come onto these boards and say that everyone else was responsible for you making a mistake because we can't hold 15 year olds accountable for their actions.

As someone who is responsible for educating 15 year olds, I have to explain to them that they are 100% accountable for their actions. I'm very thankful that they haven't been subjected to listening to some clown tell them to blame everyone else for the next two decades for their own mistakes.

Considering the last three lines of my presentation are 
"Respect life.
I didn't.
And it hurt me."

But I blame everyone else?

Once again, you're full of complete shit, and I'm about the only one who calls you out on it.

Just like when, a few days ago, you said that you called Ray Rice a d bag from the very start, when actually you didn't call him one until after the tape came out, which you said all-along that the tape only had relevance to suspending him.  Simple explanation: you were trying to make it look like you were condemning him all-along and not defending a woman-beater.

Funny how you keep avoiding that.
Reply/Quote
But your words here don't match that. Maybe if you stopped blaming others on these boards, people would think differently of you.

You're also not doing your cause any favors when you blatantly lie about what others post.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 08:07 AM)Harmening Wrote: Jesus Christ, stop blame shifting. For someone that claims to be "completely over it", you sure bring it up a lot.
You're the type of guy that would cheat on his wife, and tell her that she made you do it.  Maybe at your next 'speaking' event, show this side of yourself.  See how "inspired" they are by you.

July 13, 2005: Two weeks before training camp is scheduled to begin, Jones is arrested by Nashville police at Titans headquarters. He is charged with assault and felony vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation.
^
Someone made poor PacMan him assault and vandalize

Sept. 5, 2005: Six days before the season opener at Pittsburgh, Jones attends the annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. Later, Jones has a loud, verbal tantrum when told he must wait in line for his vehicle, according to witnesses. He does not pay for valet service.
^
Someone made Poor Pacman have a tantrum and not pay for valet service.

Oct. 25, 2005:
Five days before the eighth game of the season, it is alleged by the state of West Virginia that Jones has violated the terms of his probation, going back to a suspended sentence after a barroom brawl during his freshman year at college. A judge extends his probation 90 days.
^
Someone made poor Pacman violate the terms of his probation stemming from a brawl someone made him get involved in.

Feb. 6, 2006: Jones is arrested in Fayetteville, Ga., and charged with possession of marijuana. He is handcuffed after throwing a punch at an officer, according to police, and charged with a felony count of obstruction and two misdemeanors of obstructing police. The drug charge is dismissed in January 2007, although his mother Deborah and a friend, Marcus Bowens, are convicted of possession of marijuana. Jones will appear in court later this month to face the obstruction charges.
^
The cop made poor Pacman punch him.

March 23, 2006: A Fayette County drug task force SWAT team serves a search warrant at the Georgia home Jones bought for his mother. When Jones steps out of his Corvette, a drug investigator notices that the car reeks of marijuana. Jones admits to police he has been smoking and that it will be several weeks before he is able to pass a drug test.
^
Someone must have made poor Pacman smoke dope.

April 18, 2006:
According to Nashville police, who cite surveillance camera footage, Jones is one of 12 people gathered at a gas station when a fight breaks out and gunshots are fired.
^
Someone always makes poor Pacman to be in the wrong place at the wrong time again.

Aug. 25, 2006: Jones is arrested in Murfreesboro, Tenn., for disorderly conduct and public intoxication. At the Sweetwater Saloon, he is accused of assault by Toya Garth, who says Jones spit in her face and she spit back. A judge sentences Jones six months probation provided he stays out of further trouble.
^
Yet another woman that made poor Pacman assault her.

Oct. 26, 2006: Jones is cited for misdemeanor assault at Club Mystic, a Nashville nightclub, where he allegedly spits in the face of a female college student. He is suspended for one game by the Titans, on Nov. 5 at Jacksonville.
^
What could have that college student done to make poor Pacman spit on her.

Feb. 19, 2007:
Jones is present when an early morning brawl breaks out at Minxx Gentlemen's Club in Las Vegas. Three people are shot. Club co-owner Robert Susnar claims the shooter -- still at large -- acted on Jones' behalf. Jones denies this. No charges have been brought against Jones.
^
Yet another incident where poor Pacman was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's only up to 2007
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 12:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: But your words here don't match that. Maybe if you stopped blaming others on these boards, people would think differently of you.

You're also not doing your cause any favors when you blatantly lie about what others post.

Everyone remembers what you posted.

You tried to lie once about what you posted and someone else even called you out on it.  Now, you won't answer for what you posted, which I asked you to do in my post, because you're a coward.

Now, you're accusing me of blaming others on these boards.

You should go hang out with Fred because you're both the exact same: post bullshit, deny it, then just try and shift the attention off of yourself by accusing me of false things.

So very, VERY pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 03:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone remembers what you posted.

You tried to lie once about what you posted and someone else even called you out on it.  Now, you won't answer for what you posted, which I asked you to do in my post, because you're a coward.

Now, you're accusing me of blaming others on these boards.

You should go hang out with Fred because you're both the exact same: post bullshit, deny it, then just try and shift the attention off of yourself by accusing me of false things.

So very, VERY pathetic.

How many people is 'everyone'?  I think I've only seen one confirm it, and I'm not sure he was serious.  
Reply/Quote
According to Brad, HE is everyone.
I remember the topic that he keeps beating into the ground. It didn't go as he says it did.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 07:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: How many people is 'everyone'?  I think I've only seen one confirm it, and I'm not sure he was serious.  
He was.

If you'd like to offer your some alternative story of how it went, I'm sure it would be hilarious to listen to.
(05-13-2016, 08:25 PM)Harmening Wrote: According to Brad, HE is everyone.
I remember the topic that he keeps beating into the ground. It didn't go as he says it did.

Unless people just selectively "forget it."  

It went exactly how I say it did and I even called him out multiple times, including in the last days before the old boards closed.  Why do you think he put me on ignore back then?

It's on the old boards, which Pat posted a link to the archive.  It won't be difficult to find.

Let me hear your tale of how it went.
Reply/Quote