Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Remember this day!
(01-22-2022, 11:14 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Folks, I haven't felt like this for a very long time.  I literally leaped out of bed like the gentleman below today.  I have a feeling.  Call it...a vibe.  And I have the freshly cleaned wastebasket ready, even thought to grab a roll of toilet paper, just in case.  I'm telling you people, WHO DEY!

Now let's unload some excitement in here!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Cant wait baby!!! Who Dey!!! gonna have some good food, chill with the family and smoke some good bud while watching the Bengals kick some ass!!!  Who Dey
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:19 PM)UKWhoDey Wrote: Huge sports day here in Kentucky.  Cats v Auburn at 1 for the appetizer before we see Bengals/Titans action at 4.  Two biggest NFL fan bases in this state to boot.

I was thinking the exact same thing you typed.

Favorite sports teams of all-time --- Reds, Bengals , UK !!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That's excitement!

For those of you that are calm, and mellow this morning, I have a gif for you boys.  But I am relatively sure it would get me banned.  EXCITEMENT!  Go back to bed, get back up, and get nervous and excited.  You think I like having the pressure of timing my urine pattern just right for this?  Now if I have to pee in a trash can again, you can get re-excited!

Tiger Teeth at a younger age.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b1cd84bbe0c380d810...y.gif&ct=g]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:54 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Man, you have me even more pumped up!  Just pulled a Jerome Simpson on my wife on my way for more coffee!
[Image: BeneficialShowyArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif]

That's funny that you said that.   I was goofing around on a boat dock with some friends and was going to jump in the water, RIGHT when a friend popped out of the water where I was jumping.  I leaped as high as I could, looked at his head to confirm my feet cleared him, and rolled it in to a flip (I used to dive, but was much better at swimming).  My buddies said I "pulled a Jerome Simpson"
Reply/Quote
Acctualy i am more calm for todays game.

The reason is that there is not only a new hope for the team, but a future.., a bright one ! You can see it on the players, they know that good things are about to happen i Cincinnati.

And who dosent want to be part of that ?
Reply/Quote
Remember this Dey!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 03:16 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Remember this Dey!

For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health....  Bob Bubanks will be quizzing us later..  Smirk
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm super pumped but not nervous as much as last week for the 31 year drought game. Honestly we have already exceeded my season expectations, so at this point I'm just enjoying the ride. WhoDey!
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty stoked for this game.

Can't wait for kickoff.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Get your mind on the gutter, and post an appropriate gif, I know you have many.

"on" ? 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Time to get pumped for the game. We weren't predicted to be here. Who Dey

Reply/Quote
I haven't eaten anything yet. I won't until after the game either.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 04:50 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: "on" ? 

Typo, I was excited.  Sue me.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yeah, I am much less nervous today than last week. Winning that first one definitely took a weight off my shoulders,…I imagine most feel like this.

I feel the same as you.  Not nearly as nervous or on edge.  I will look back at this season as amazing and the foundation to something much better to come.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:14 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Folks, I haven't felt like this for a very long time.  I literally leaped out of bed like the gentleman below today.  I have a feeling.  Call it...a vibe.  And I have the freshly cleaned wastebasket ready, even thought to grab a roll of toilet paper, just in case.  I'm telling you people, WHO DEY!

Now let's unload some excitement in here!

Yes!!!

I feel good about this game!!! Rock On Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 03:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health....  Bob Bubanks will be quizzing us later..  Smirk

In case he does, here's a good answer.

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The weather is clear here today, just like in Nashville. My power-assisted antenna is working well, so it is picking up the CBS affiliate in Cape Girardeau so far. So, no streaming!!
Reply/Quote
Listening to some tunes, and getting pumped.
Let's Rock it!!!
Reply/Quote
WHO DEYYYYYY
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

19-16! McPherson is the man! Did I tell you?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote