Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Remember this day!
Was as nervous as all Hell before this one and it didn’t go away all game. Can’t believe we won.
Reply/Quote
**** yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:41 PM)QueenCity Wrote: WHO DEYYYYYY

Anyone who isn't excited now is dead!  I'm running in and out of the house screaming!!!!!!  AFC Championship.

Btw, the O-line needs to wake up!

But we won!
Oh man, I can't take this!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is this the real life or just fantasy…..unbelievable unbelievable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Please tell that 1990's Destro it will be ok. Today has come.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I was shaking for nearly the entire game and erupted on that kick. I knew it was good immediately. What a day.
Reply/Quote
Which cigar shall be raised for today?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I will remember this day and that game! I was too nervous to properly enjoy it but that kick going through was beautiful!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:16 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm so excited I woke up, looked outside and saw snow...SNOW here in South Carolina! It ain't the first time it's snowed here, but it's only the second time since I've lived here, about 8 years now.. On to bad news though..I HATE cold weather and snow, but when I hate things good things happen.. It's kind of counter intuitive, but it's just the way it goes.. LOL

Lol, same here. Only been down here about 4 years but this is 1st time any significant snowfall has stuck. There was an ice storm last week but that was more slush than anything and it was 60 out like 2 days later then back to freezing cold and snow yesterday.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!!!

Can't believe we pulled it off!!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 05:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Typo, I was excited.  Sue me.

I am an Attorney. Hmm
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'll be honest, I was so nervous that I couldn't watch from the 4th Q on. I stayed on the Gameday thread the rest of the way and let the folks there describe what was happening. Before I got to reading about the last few seconds, I received a text from my sister in Richmond(KY) that simply said: "How about them Bengals!!!" Then I knew. I read the rest of the thread with a jubilant smile on my face. Thank you to all of the Game Thread authors who kept me informed of the play-by-play.

What a great day!!!!! Hell, my Wildcats lost today but that doesn't even begin to diminish the greatness of this day. I think I'll stay up all night!!!!
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!

IM SO PROUD OF OUR GUYS!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 03:07 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I am an Attorney. Hmm

Pffffft.  Sue me Counselor.  Not a problem.  One moment while I call MY personal Attorney..."Hello, fred?"  Oh you're mine now buddy boy.
[Image: im-watching-you-i-got-my-eye-on-you.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I will remember this day and that game! I was too nervous to properly enjoy it but that kick going through was beautiful!

I thought it was beautiful, too.  Except I bet you weren't jumping around with the 'ol Johnson in your hand from trying to pee!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:47 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Is this the real life or just fantasy…..unbelievable unbelievable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Made me remember this song, damn I'm old!  

Reply/Quote
I'm still hoarse today....lol. What a game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:15 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Made me remember this song, damn I'm old!  

Damn... That's some out in the garage music.

I was in the garage myself... Bangin' " I'm goin' to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come..." by Fats Domino.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:15 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Made me remember this song, damn I'm old!  

Tiger, how did you get the Aldo Nova video to show up in your post rather than just a url link to the video. Just curious, I've been trying to figure out how to do that.  Btw, I LOVE 80's music! Great decade!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:12 AM)jason Wrote: Damn... That's some out in the garage music.

I was in the garage myself... Bangin' " I'm goin' to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come..." by Fats Domino.

I did the same thing I did last week, blared the Who Dey song on a loop for a bit. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote