Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Remember this day!
(01-27-2022, 03:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Fair enough man.  I am thinking you might be talking about that Tigerblood dude? Or someone else maybe.  But I'm not a troll.  No hard feelings.

Cool bro.  I for real only became aware of that post when checking my alerts.  That was my unconscious alt personality Pedro, I call him.

Pedro has been known to leave Savage in bed with chicks Savage would rather have not had relations with had he been consulted prior to the previous evenings endeavors lol
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 04:17 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Cool bro.  I for real only became aware of that post when checking my alerts.  That was my unconscious alt personality Pedro, I call him.

Pedro has been known to leave Savage in bed with chicks Savage would rather have not had relations with had he been consulted prior to the previous evenings endeavors lol

[Image: giphy.gif]

MIND = BLOWN
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Fair enough man.  I am thinking you might be talking about that Tigerblood dude? Or someone else maybe.  But I'm not a troll.  No hard feelings.

That's it! Tigerblood. What a douche canoe that dude was

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:02 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: It's really not a big deal.  I was hammertimed when I posted that.  Zero recollection of posting it so yea, my bad honestly.  If I was genuinely trolling it'd be worse tho imo.

I ain't above talking shit but this one was legit some blackout drunk posting lol 

Ahhh, that makes sense Savage. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote