Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Remember this day!
(01-24-2022, 02:33 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Do you think he’d tell you if he was?

Maybe he is that jackass. Maybe you’re that jackass. Maybe we’re all a little bit of that jackass.

Nah.

Homeboy was an obvious ahole name of tigerstripes or something and this dude reminded me of him so I asked.

Beyond that, who gives a shit besides who I posed the question to?
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:54 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Nah.

Homeboy was an obvious ahole name of tigerstripes or something and this dude reminded me of him so I asked.

Beyond that, who gives a shit besides who I posed the question to?

Settle down, guy, I’m joking around with you.

FWIW, Tiger Teeth is a day one poster on the board, and I am personally unaware of any trolling situations like you describe. Solid guy, but physically, does kind of resemble a troll.

I will wait and let him personally answer your question though, since you didn’t ask me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:08 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Pffffft.  Sue me Counselor.  Not a problem.  One moment while I call MY personal Attorney..."Hello, fred?"  Oh you're mine now buddy boy.
[Image: im-watching-you-i-got-my-eye-on-you.gif]

[Image: 396eceecebe083b6f7ef96ba07c6ada9.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:34 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Are you the same jack ass that trolled the old school board?

You sound like 'em, no offense intended if not.

Just saw this.  Sorry.  

A)  I'm reasonably sure I'm not a jack ass.  
B)  I have never "trolled" any board.
C)  Been here since the moment it went online.  Anyone here seen any form of "trolling" out of me?

I am sorry you have to even be wondering something this ******* stupid at a time in the history of our team.  But at least I don't have to be you.

Offense taken, you hijacked my thread.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:16 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Tiger, how did you get the Aldo Nova video to show up in your post rather than just a url link to the video. Just curious, I've been trying to figure out how to do that.  Btw, I LOVE 80's music! Great decade!!!

No problem.  I'll PM you man.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Just saw this.  Sorry.  

C)  Been here since the moment it went online.  Anyone here seen any form of "trolling" out of me?

I am sorry you have to even be wondering something this ******* stupid at a time in the history of our team.  But at least I don't have to be you.

Only when you actually thought you had a good fantasy football squad.  Cool Hilarious Nothing but love, dude.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Only when you actually thought you had a good fantasy football squad.  Cool Hilarious Nothing but love, dude.

I wanted to say something really mean right here.  But I like you too much, idiot!
[Image: 6l1S.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I wanted to say something really mean right here.  But I like you too much, idiot!

Love me some super natural!!! 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote

Don't know what Savage was thinking, you have been around forever same as me lol
Reply/Quote

I don't ever recall you being a jackass. He must have you confused with somebody else ?
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't ever recall you being a jackass. He must have you confused with somebody else ?

Must. It makes no sense. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Pretty sure you left out "like this" between "time" and "in".

I started to feel bad when you said "at least I don't have to be you"....but then you cried about me "hijacking your thread" and I didn't feel bad anymore.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

You sure you ain't collecting tolls under a bridge? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The whole ‘I’m gonna go into a random thread and accuse people of being a troll from ten years ago for no reason, then get upset when they take offense to it (I did say “no offense”, after all)’ is a big ol’ troll move.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I wanted to say something really mean right here.  But I like you too much, idiot!

I know you couldn't hurt me (nobody hurts first place).

[Image: bro-vikings.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:34 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Pretty sure you left out "like this" between "time" and "in".

I started to feel bad when you said "at least I don't have to be you"....but then you cried about me "hijacking your thread" and I didn't feel bad anymore.

Well, that ruins my day.  
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 08:55 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The whole ‘I’m gonna go into a random thread and accuse people of being a troll from ten years ago for no reason, then get upset when they take offense to it (I did say “no offense”, after all)’ is a big ol’ troll move.

And we must remember.   
[Image: 1ylggp.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 08:55 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The whole ‘I’m gonna go into a random thread and accuse people of being a troll from ten years ago for no reason, then get upset when they take offense to it (I did say “no offense”, after all)’ is a big ol’ troll move.

It's really not a big deal.  I was hammertimed when I posted that.  Zero recollection of posting it so yea, my bad honestly.  If I was genuinely trolling it'd be worse tho imo.

I ain't above talking shit but this one was legit some blackout drunk posting lol 
Reply/Quote
Dang, its getting hostile in here...

WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS!

Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:02 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: It's really not a big deal.  I was hammertimed when I posted that.  Zero recollection of posting it so yea, my bad honestly.  If I was genuinely trolling it'd be worse tho imo.

I ain't above talking shit but this one was legit some blackout drunk posting lol 

Fair enough man.  I am thinking you might be talking about that Tigerblood dude? Or someone else maybe.  But I'm not a troll.  No hard feelings.
Reply/Quote