Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report BB was taping Cincinnati Bengals play calls.
(12-10-2019, 09:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Have they determined how it was that the spy was noticed?  Admittedly, I haven't read every word of every article on this latest incident, but I'm still curious to know if the Bengals themselves were the ones to take notice, or if an outside source had to bring it to their attention.

In a larger sense, doesn't everything have to be brought to this front office's attention?  Little slow on the uptake, our mom and pop shop is.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 09:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Have they determined how it was that the spy was noticed?  Admittedly, I haven't read every word of every article on this latest incident, but I'm still curious to know if the Bengals themselves were the ones to take notice, or if an outside source had to bring it to their attention.

Definitely a detail I'd love to know about, but I have a feeling the public will be kept in the dark on a lot around this. Same as Spygate.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 09:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: In a larger sense, doesn't everything have to be brought to this front office's attention?  Little slow on the uptake, our mom and pop shop is.

Yeah, I realize everything get's to the front office.  But, it would be nice to know who made the discovery.

(12-10-2019, 09:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Definitely a detail I'd love to know about, but I have a feeling the public will be kept in the dark on a lot around this. Same as Spygate.

It would be really encouraging, to discover that any member of the Bengals organization was the one to notice the intrusion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 09:31 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Cheaters cheat, even when they seemingly have no reason to.

This thing stinks. I hope we hasten Brady's retirement and send those cheating ***** home with a big, fat L.  **** them. 

Hope the fans put up a ton of signs making fun of the cheating patriots.
Reply/Quote
The only true revenge is beating the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 09:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Definitely a detail I'd love to know about, but I have a feeling the public will be kept in the dark on a lot around this. Same as Spygate.

Supposedly the guy was right in the Bengals Press Box taping and a Bengals employee was standing behind him and say he was pointing the camera at the sideline.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 09:56 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Hope the fans put up a ton of signs making fun of the cheating patriots.

What is this, Pittsburgh?
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 08:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just funny that it's always the Patriots caught up in these shenanigans. 3 times busted now, yet many still defend them.

I'm not buying for a second that the Pats just have guys filming and not knowing EXACTLY what they're doing. Especially for a team that went through Spygate.

The Patriots send advanced scouts to every upcoming game. I'm sure that's why they are generally well prepared and filming one of their scouts doing his job to show newer people how to do it is the kind of preparation a winner would do because they want to add people and continue to be well prepared. It's just sad that the Bengals didn't think of it. Do the Bengals even send advanced scouts to upcoming opponents' games? Cheap miser man probably doesn't allow it.

The filming of the field was clearly bad, whether intentional or not. But to do it against the worst team in the league lend credence to the reason to film.

(12-10-2019, 08:48 PM)jason Wrote: The fact that they took the Colts out behind the woodshed after the footballs were properly inflated sorta helps their case... But yep. They do seem to be pretty shady.

And, considering that half the Colts' footballs were also under-inflated due to the cold temperatures always seems to get lost on people.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 10:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What is this, Pittsburgh?

Pittsburg only has to swirl their towels I'm afraid.  Cry
Reply/Quote
Latest article on CBS says the video that was supposed to focus on life as an advanced scout has 8 minutes of footage focused on the Bengals coaches on the sidelines and their signals.

So, this really seems more and more like the cheating Patriots again.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
This is gonna make the pummelling the Patriots lay on us so much worse. There's gonna be some really cool threads around here next week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have doubts that the Patriots were cheating here. I know ya'll like to think they need to cheat to beat us, but news flash... We have won one effing game. We suck, they know it, we know it.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 12:56 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Latest article on CBS says the video that was supposed to focus on life as an advanced scout has 8 minutes of footage focused on the Bengals coaches on the sidelines and their signals.

So, this really seems more and more like the cheating Patriots again.

camera crew and the group work for the teams website...  Not the football operations side of things.

There is no reason the patriots would need to tape us this year. lol. 

I doubt they were trying to cheat at all... but if it makes bengals fans feel better somehow I guess believe what you want.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 06:47 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I sincerely hope that one day the patriots organization are discovered to have cheated multiple times for the past 20 years (like several times each year) and all of their Super Bowls wins are disqualified.

Hell no. If they let the Stoolers eat steroids like Skittles and did nothing, then let the Pats Super Bowls stand as well. In fact, I hope they win at least one more.....for obvious reasons.

As to OP, it's not like we put anything on tape worth a shit. Joke's on them!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 04:49 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The NFL punishes lesser people (Shaw indefinite suspension for gambling) who tarnish the "BRAND", but the bigger fish get a slap on the wrist.

That's every sport, every league, and everyday life.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 11:51 AM)Wyche Wrote: As to OP, it's not like we put anything on tape worth a shit. Joke's on them!

Maybe Zac has just been "setting up" the Patriots all this season with reels of bad tape and Belichick senses this setup coming from The Bengals "new, young, hip, innovative" Head Coach which caused Bill to spy out of Fear of Zac.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
I'm surprised buy the number of posters that are ok with this, because it happened to a 1 win team....
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 12:53 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm surprised buy the number of posters that are ok with this, because it happened to a 1 win team....

It seems like a positive for the Bengals Organization.

Puts the Bengals in the National Spotlight and has many Bengal Fans scratching their heads as to WHY Belichik would go to all the trouble of doing it.

It likely Legitimizes the Bengals some as being enough of a supposed Threat to the Patriots that they would resort to doing it.

Patriots worried about the lowly Bengals is a head scratcher.

It also adds to Belichick's "on to Cincinnati" famous quote from a few years back which came after the Patriots had just lost.

The Patriots REP may get dinged here with little downside for the already down Bengals which could use that number 1 overall pick anyway.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 12:32 PM)depthchart Wrote: Maybe Zac has just been "setting up" the Patriots all this season with reels of bad tape and Belichick senses this setup coming from The Bengals "new, young, hip, innovative" Head Coach which caused Bill to spy out of Fear of Zac.  Mellow

Mike Brown will do NOTHING about this as he and BB are buddies.We are doomed as fans because its the bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 12:53 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm surprised buy the number of posters that are ok with this, because it happened to a 1 win team....

Fifty years and no superbowl win,its just crazy Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote