Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross Out For Week 1 & 2
Not to derail the thread but speaking of the Chefs, does anybody remember what happened the week after the last time they stomped the Pats? Would not wanna be NE's next opponent.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 04:05 PM)McC Wrote: Not to derail the thread but speaking of the Chefs, does anybody remember what happened the week after the last time they stomped the Pats?  Would not wanna be NE's next opponent.

Poor Saints
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 04:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Poor Saints

I think the Chiefs just showed the gameplan on how to beat the Pats. I admit though, I don't think I would just continually rush 3 guys.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 04:18 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think the Chiefs just showed the gameplan on how to beat the Pats. I admit though, I don't think I would just continually rush 3 guys.

Another takeaway from that game - Chiefs CB Mitchell is terrible.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Marvin said he "could play" Sunday. Right now, he's listed as questionable.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 04:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Another takeaway from that game - Chiefs CB Mitchell is terrible.

He is! I think he got lucky when NE tried to throw it into the EZ and he got the wrong hand on it!! Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 04:32 PM)McC Wrote: Marvin said he "could play"  Sunday.  Right now, he's listed as questionable.

It's a miracle!!! They must have used that magical spray stuff in a can they use for injured soccer players..... LMAO
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 04:32 PM)McC Wrote: Marvin said he "could play"  Sunday.  Right now, he's listed as questionable.

Which could also mean probable under the new NFL rules. It's dumb that they made that change, but it is what it is. I still think Ross debuts week 3.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 04:39 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Which could also mean probable under the new NFL rules. It's dumb that they made that change, but it is what it is. I still think Ross debuts week 3.

Or the Bengals did not want to tip their hand and let Ravens know our speedster is playing. If the Ravens ignored him playing, that may cause a lot of last minute work needed by the Ravens staff and players. But either way, it appears it may be a coaching decision (not an injury) that has him sit this week. Some fans were whining he was out for 6 weeks or longer, but will never come back and own up to being wrong and crediting the medical team.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 04:18 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think the Chiefs just showed the gameplan on how to beat the Pats. I admit though, I don't think I would just continually rush 3 guys.

Have really good qb play for 4 quarters while taking Gronk out of the gameplan? 

Hope the Bengals come up with something more workable if they play them in playoffs, if they get there tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote