Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Round 5 is Tycen Anderson-Safety
(04-30-2022, 08:53 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Sort of confusing pick.Like when they selected Sample in round 2.Would have liked to have seen WR 4 here,or O-lineman.Seems every year so far in the draft,Zac has 1 pick that is just bizarre.

Nothing confusing about drafting a Safety with speed and length and nastiness and very versatile when we have 2 safeties that are FA's next year and we need depth. YOu don't find many safeties in the league with his measurables.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 08:31 PM)casear2727 Wrote: LOL, you have never coached NFL caliber players to defend NFL receivers.  There is a reason why CBs are so highly examined as to hip smoothness vs tightness, etc.  There is no time to teach this once they get to the league, in fact players lose this before they gain it as they get older.

And you have, I coached up to semi pro, you are so over the top on a 5th round pick it is to the point of illogical 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The thing that bums me out about Tycen is I can’t find a YouTube highlight clip to watch. Come one Toledo get some audio video students to make highlight videos of your football players
Reply/Quote
I liked this little tidbit about Tycen Anderson from Hobson's latest.

"And, yes, some in their draft room had Toledo safety Tyrece Anderson rated as a third-round pick before they traded up to get him in the fifth round."
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2022, 05:30 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I liked this little tidbit about Tycen Anderson from Hobson's latest.

"And, yes, some in their draft room had Toledo safety Tyrece Anderson rated as a third-round pick before they traded up to get him in the fifth round."

Lance Zierlein had him as a 3rd/4th as well.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 05:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He is?

This might be a very underrated pick. Was just watching Mike Hilton's press conference and he talked about the most
underrated player on the Defense and he said Trey Flowers who has similar size to Tycen Anderson. Think he can learn 
a lot from Flowers and could end up being the type of Slot Safety that can cover the great TE's of the new NFL. 

You just have to make it hard on these great TE's, they will beat you with a great QB throwing to them but you have to
make it hard.
Reply/Quote