Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(02-07-2016, 05:15 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This "6andcounting" guy isn't too bright. I'm pretty sure his name is just an indication of how high he's ever counted without messing up.

Don't you even try and slow his roll! He's a legend in his own mind.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 07:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't you even try and slow his roll! He's a legend in his own mind.

Which drinking game are you going to play for tonight?

EDIT: Based on the thread you just started, you've been playing since noon.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2016, 06:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yep.....and he was talking shit from the sidelines and out at mid field during the ruckus the prior game.  He should have been flagged the instant he came on the field for "prior reputation".

Just porter being what he's always been a bi£€h Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 07:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's a shame. 

Simple question.

Are you trolling this hard or are you really so dense you believe Porter wasn't out there with the sole purpose of picking a fight? It's one or the other here and I'm honestly starting to believe that you are just slipping into a Steelman state of early onset alzheimer's if you actually believe Porter had any business out there.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 10:51 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Simple question.

Are you trolling this hard or are you really so dense you believe Porter wasn't out there with the sole purpose of picking a fight? It's one or the other here and I'm honestly starting to believe that you are just slipping into a Steelman state of early onset alzheimer's if you actually believe Porter had any business out there.

I do not believe the conspiracy that Porter went out there hoping one or two Bengals would get so mad at him they would draw a personal foul.  No.

As I have said, and shown, Porter and Burfict really didn't do much.  Gilberry shoving Porter and Jones bumping the ref were the two main culprits.

You can believe whatever fantasy you like...I do not think that was an intentional plan.  Just a happy byproduct thanks to a couple knuckleheads on the opposing team.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 11:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: I do not believe the conspiracy that Porter went out there hoping one or two Bengals would get so mad at him they would draw a personal foul.  No.

As I have said, and shown, Porter and Burfict really didn't do much.  Gilberry shoving Porter and Jones bumping the ref were the two main culprits.

You can believe whatever fantasy you like...I do not think that was an intentional plan.  Just a happy byproduct thanks to a couple knuckleheads on the opposing team.

Either way he's still an asshole, so there's still that right?

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 12:01 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Either way he's still an asshole, so there's still that right?

Porter was an agitator as a player...I'm sure he wants his players to be the same.

Asshole is a strong word but I'll be fair and as it is coming from a fan of anther team in the division you have a right to think that.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 07:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Even if Porter was allowed on the field, which he wasn't, why would he run out there?  Was he pre-med?  Did he think AB was dying and wanted to say bye?  Had he never seen a football hit before?  Why weren't other players out there if AB was in such need of his teammate's assistant?  Does Porter have some divine power that only he could nurse AB back to life?  Why didn't he run out there on any other player's injury?

He had no business being out there and should have been flagged, before Jones even had a chance to try and shove him.

(02-08-2016, 11:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: I do not believe the conspiracy that Porter went out there hoping one or two Bengals would get so mad at him they would draw a personal foul.  No.

Why didn't you address my post above?
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 12:42 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why didn't you address my post above?

Because I didn't know it was addressed to me?

Porter was out there because AB was down.  I am not paid by the team so I do not know why he was there instead of Tomlin.  I'd say this injury was looked worse than any others in the game so maybe that's why he wasn't out there for others?  Or Tomlin wasn't otherwise occupied? All I know is that the officials allowed it, allowed a lot of pushing by Bengals players while he was out there and then finally threw a flag when Pacman did a Pacman thing.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 12:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Because I didn't know it was addressed to me?

Porter was out there because AB was down.  I am not paid by the team so I do not know why he was there instead of Tomlin.  I'd say this injury was looked worse than any others in the game so maybe that's why he wasn't out there for others?  Or Tomlin wasn't otherwise occupied? All I know is that the officials allowed it, allowed a lot of pushing by Bengals players while he was out there and then finally threw a flag when Pacman did a Pacman thing.
You only respond to posts that are directly addressed to you?

You don't respond to things that you don't have answers for because they kill your entire argument?

I'm sure if I look, I can find hundreds of posts that you responded to that were directly addressed to you.
(02-09-2016, 12:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Because I didn't know it was addressed to me?

Porter was out there because AB was down.  I am not paid by the team so I do not know why he was there instead of Tomlin.  I'd say this injury was looked worse than any others in the game so maybe that's why he wasn't out there for others?  Or Tomlin wasn't otherwise occupied? All I know is that the officials allowed it, allowed a lot of pushing by Bengals players while he was out there and then finally threw a flag when Pacman did a Pacman thing.

And there's the flaw in your entire argument because Porter had no business being out there and there was no point in him being out there, and the officials allowed it but didn't allow the penalties on the Bengals, which is typical.

What could Tomlin have been doing that he was too busy to go out and check on one of his best players?  Did he tell Porter to go out there?  Was Porter even anywhere near him?

Why didn't other coaches or players run out there if it was so bad?  Is Porter the only one that cares about Brown?
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 02:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why didn't other coaches or players run out there if it was so bad?  Is Porter the only one that cares about Brown?

If Porter wasn't making a living in football he would be a doctor or nurse or even a social worker. That was just Joey being Joey...a compassionate and caring person that loves people and who puts the safety and welfare of his fellow man above a game.

I heard he even wanted to run out and help bernard after he got his bell rung by Shazier, but someone told him bernard was faking it.
Reply/Quote
Next time plan ahead and put Porter in a nurses outfit.

No one believes for a second that Porter had any business being out there.

He earned his gameball. Good job.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 09:21 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Next time plan ahead and put Porter in a nurses outfit.

No one believes for a second that Porter had any business being out there.

Wonder why he was given a gameball?

Porter was walking off the field until Burfict hit him in the face. You guys will spend the next 10 claiming otherwise, but it's all on video. He wasn't given the game ball.
Reply/Quote
No reason for him to be on the field instigating.

Did he mount his game ball?
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 09:29 AM)tigerseye Wrote: No reason for him to be on the field instigating.

Did he mount his game ball?

Porter was walking off the field until Burfict hit him in the face. You guys will spend the next 10 years claiming otherwise, but it's all on video. He wasn't given the game ball.
Reply/Quote
The simple fact that Bengals fans (some) still believe Porter got a game ball tells you al you need to know about their mindset.

Luckily they didn't hear the audio where Tomlin was telling Porter what a good job he did and how there would be a bonus in his paycheck.

Wait...

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: The simple fact that Bengals fans (some) still believe Porter got a game ball tells you al you need to know about their mindset.

Luckily they didn't hear the audio where Tomlin was telling Porter what a good job he did and how there would be a bonus in his paycheck.

Wait...

Ninja

He actually got two game balls.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 10:06 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: He actually got two game balls.  Ninja

He certainly has more balls than the Bengals defense.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Oh Snap.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 09:21 AM)tigerseye Wrote: No one believes for a second that Porter had any business being out there.

Porter believed he did. Who cares what you think.
Reply/Quote