Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(02-15-2016, 10:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Joey Porter, that no good son of a *****

http://m.steelers.com/news/article-1/Porter-It-has-made-us-grow-closer-/c4a591b3-22b9-46dd-9e89-97160bd33920

Vontaze Burfict, that no good son of a *****

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/cincinnati-bengal-vontaze-burflict-brings-christmas-cheer

Reply/Quote
But get back to me when you find one like this

Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(02-15-2016, 10:38 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Vontaze Burfict, that no good son of a *****

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/cincinnati-bengal-vontaze-burflict-brings-christmas-cheer

ThumbsUp
It's always good to remember that these guys are human too.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 11:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: But get back to me when you find one like this

He played for the Dolphins when he did that.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 11:06 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He played for the Dolphins when he did that.  Tongue

I want to hate you as much as I hate that girl in your avatar for crying like that on national tv...but this made me laugh out loud.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 11:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: But get back to me when you find one like this

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 11:08 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I want to hate you as much as I hate that girl in your avatar for crying like that on national tv...but this made me laugh out loud.

Anyone ever find out who that girl is?
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 11:10 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Anyone ever find out who that girl is?

No idea, but she should never be allowed back inside Paul brown stadium again. Talk about insult to injury knowing every teams fans were laughing at us even harder than they already were at the end of that game.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 11:09 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:

No charges. Self defense baby.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 11:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: No idea, but she should never be allowed back inside Paul brown stadium again. Talk about insult to injury knowing every teams fans were laughing at us even harder than they already were at the end of that game.

Way too emotional over a game. I always thought Hines was a wussy for crying, but at least he had some skin in the game. 
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 08:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What other actions could it have been?

(02-15-2016, 10:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Joey Porter, that no good son of a *****

http://m.steelers.com/news/article-1/Porter-It-has-made-us-grow-closer-/c4a591b3-22b9-46dd-9e89-97160bd33920

Still waiting........
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 12:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Still waiting........

For them to drop?
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 11:58 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: For them to drop?

Yep......  because all of you Steelers fans come on here and need yours to drop so you can man-up and post something with some value that's more than "it is so because we're the Steelers and we have 6 championships!"

Hell, your entire way of debating on the old board and even on this one was to just negative rep someone that posted anything truthful that was negative about the Steelers because you didn't have the balls to debate it or contradict anything that was posted!

I guess I'm wrong for expecting anything intelligent to come out of Steelers Nation, though.

My mistake!
Reply/Quote
Can we get something that will keep official count every time a bengal fans mentions the steelers Super Bowls? And just for good measure, have it count when a steeler fan mentions it, even though it won't have anything to tally.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 12:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Still waiting........

For what?
He was verbally jousting with everyone. I said it above. He shouldn't have been doing that. No one ever tried to say otherwise. That's a separate issue from being allowed on the field. 
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 04:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: For what?
He was verbally jousting with everyone. I said it above. He shouldn't have been doing that. No one ever tried to say otherwise. That's a separate issue from being allowed on the field. 

I thought he was out there to "help" Brown?

Weren't you just saying that we don't know what was said?  How do you know anything was fine worthy?

He was fined for, among other things, being on the field when he shouldn't have been.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 01:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I thought he was out there to "help" Brown?

Weren't you just saying that we don't know what was said?  How do you know anything was fine worthy?

He was fined for, among other things, being on the field when he shouldn't have been.

Whew, round and round like a dog chasing its tail. 

Please show me a statement from the NFL and not a random blogger that his fine was for being on the field.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 03:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Can we get something that will keep official count every time a bengal fans mentions the steelers Super Bowls? And just for good measure, have it count when a steeler fan mentions it, even though it won't have anything to tally.

I just did an advanced search for "six rings".  I had it show me the results by post.  The search got fourteen hits.  Eight of the fourteen were in Jungle Noise, so we know who wrote those.  Of the other six, only two were from Steeler fans (as far as I can tell): SCS and I were the only two to use the term, and in both cases we were responding to Bengal fans who brought it up first with the observation that they do it way more than we do.  

Seriously, in the time this board has been active, there have literally been ZERO Steeler fans introducing the expression "six rings" in a thread, while Bengal fans have done it twelve times.  Bengal fans are a living demonstration of the phenomenon that repeating a falsehood to yourself often enough eventually convinces you that it is true.  
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 03:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yep......  because all of you Steelers fans come on here and need yours to drop so you can man-up and post something with some value that's more than "it is so because we're the Steelers and we have 6 championships!"

Hell, your entire way of debating on the old board and even on this one was to just negative rep someone that posted anything truthful that was negative about the Steelers because you didn't have the balls to debate it or contradict anything that was posted!

I guess I'm wrong for expecting anything intelligent to come out of Steelers Nation, though.

My mistake!

Dude, that just isn't based in reality.  Search this forum for "six rings", "Six Lombardis", "six championships", or any other of the possible ways of expressing it, and you will find (as I have) that most of the occurrences of those types of phrases actually occur in Jungle Noise! And the rest are almost exclusively also from Bengal fans.  

It's in your head so much that you have convinced yourselves that we post about it all the time, when the reality is: we don't!  

Oh wait, I just realized that this sort of factual demonstration probably won't convince you.  

I guess I'm wrong for expecting you to accept objective reality, when you'd rather live in your little fantasy world.  

My mistake!  
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 06:20 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I just did an advanced search for "six rings".  I had it show me the results by post.  The search got fourteen hits.  Eight of the fourteen were in Jungle Noise, so we know who wrote those.  Of the other six, only two were from Steeler fans (as far as I can tell): SCS and I were the only two to use the term, and in both cases we were responding to Bengal fans who brought it up first with the observation that they do it way more than we do.  

Seriously, in the time this board has been active, there have literally been ZERO Steeler fans introducing the expression "six rings" in a thread, while Bengal fans have done it twelve times.  Bengal fans are a living demonstration of the phenomenon that repeating a falsehood to yourself often enough eventually convinces you that it is true.  
Just to make it real simple for them....

http://thebengalsboard.com/search.php?action=results&sid=203621eed92d1eec7f10f218dfe1e763&sortby=&order=desc
Reply/Quote