Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license
(09-02-2015, 06:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree that she should issue license to all; however, the folks that keep bringing up her past sins are only fueling the fire. She claims to have been saved after this 3rd divorce and her salvation is what has made her so convicted to her faith; because, she knows what it is like to be lost.

The Preacher at my Grandmother's church was once an atheist. He can identify more that someone that has never been there.

Yeeehaw, she dones got saved!

Did she choose to get saved by her own free will, or did God predestine her to be among the elect? Big Grin
(09-03-2015, 02:20 PM)Benton Wrote: http://abc7chicago.com/news/judge-orders-defiant-kentucky-clerk-to-jail-after-she-refuses-to-issue-marriage-licenses/968100/

Aaaaand... she's in jail.

Good. I know the pro-police, law and order Republicans will be roundly applauding the legal system for not being lenient on this lawbreaker, right?
(09-03-2015, 01:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: pro Kim Davis sign outside the courthouse today

[Image: CN-4xC-XAAAJsX3.jpg]

Man... did Westborough show up ?

Ha...jail.

According to Ben Carson, she will now make the decision to be gay herself.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
My favorite part about religion is when they pick and choose which parts are the good parts and which ones are the not-so-important ones.
(09-03-2015, 02:36 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Good. I know the pro-police, law and order Republicans will be roundly applauding the legal system for not being lenient on this lawbreaker, right?

I'm not a Republican, but I'm in favor of this.

Now that we're all feigning outrage over government officials not enforcing law, when can we expect Obama to be charged for not enforcing immigration laws?  When will sanctuary cities face repercussions for ignoring federal law?
(09-03-2015, 03:33 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I'm not a Republican, but I'm in favor of this.

Now that we're all feigning outrage over government officials not enforcing law, when can we expect Obama to be charged for not enforcing immigration laws?  When will sanctuary cities face repercussions for ignoring federal law?

Your Obama boner looks gross in those skin tight khakis.  You're starting to display some of the same obsessive behaviors one of our other members here have.  Let's try to stick on topic and quit trying to steer every conversation to Obama.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-03-2015, 03:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Your Obama boner looks gross in those skin tight khakis.  You're starting to display some of the same obsessive behaviors one of our other members here have.  Let's try to stick on topic and quit trying to steer every conversation to Obama.

I'm not steering anything.  I'm saying that if we're a nation of laws (we are, the last time I checked), shouldn't we apply the same standards across the board?

I just find it odd that people root for their team no matter what and change their position based on whether it's a (D) or ® doing it. 
(09-03-2015, 02:36 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Good. I know the pro-police, law and order Republicans will be roundly applauding the legal system for not being lenient on this lawbreaker, right?

You should probably read what all the law and order Republicans here had to say before you attempted sarcasm.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-03-2015, 03:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You should probably read what all the law and order Republicans here had to say before you attempted sarcasm.

That we're all feigning outrage over government officials not enforcing law, when can we expect Obama to be charged for not enforcing immigration laws?  When will sanctuary cities face repercussions for ignoring federal law?

Mellow
(09-03-2015, 03:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You should probably read what all the law and order Republicans here had to say before you attempted sarcasm.

(09-03-2015, 03:57 PM)Benton Wrote: That we're all feigning outrage over government officials not enforcing law, when can we expect Obama to be charged for not enforcing immigration laws?  When will sanctuary cities face repercussions for ignoring federal law?

Mellow

And then they found she was a registered Democrat!   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

I definitely believe the Judge made the correct decision. We don't want locals deciding what their communities should do; best to leave these matters in the hands of the Federal Government.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-03-2015, 03:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I definitely believe the Judge made the correct decision. We don't want locals deciding what their communities should do; best to leave these matters in the hands of the Federal Government.

Finally!  Someone who understands that in this country we enforce laws to make sure small minded areas cannot discriminate!

About time!

Smirk
(09-03-2015, 04:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Finally!  Someone who understands that in this country we enforce laws to make sure small minded areas cannot discriminate!

About time!

Smirk

Oh, I absolutely believe all Federal Laws should be strictly enforced; don't you?

(09-03-2015, 03:52 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I'm not steering anything.  I'm saying that if we're a nation of laws (we are, the last time I checked), shouldn't we apply the same standards across the board?

I just find it odd that people root for their team no matter what and change their position based on whether it's a (D) or ® doing it. 

LOL...This was steering.

(09-03-2015, 04:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I absolutely believe all Federal Laws should be strictly enforced; don't you?

[Image: 725a03ecd72bc9c5c794f50440cdb1d8.jpg]
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-03-2015, 04:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...This was steering.

I assume you didn't think the post he was responding to was "steering"?

Quote:GodHatesBengals
Quote:Good. I know the pro-police, law and order Republicans will be roundly applauding the legal system for not being lenient on this lawbreaker, right?

(09-03-2015, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I assume you didn't think the post he was responding to was "steering"?

You mean the one asking directly if a certain group agrees with the ruling?  The ruling being discussed?  Do I agree with his implied tone about those people...maybe not, however it is still on topic.  

(09-03-2015, 04:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: [Image: 725a03ecd72bc9c5c794f50440cdb1d8.jpg]

Don't you know posting memes or funny pictures in response just upsets people?!?!

(09-03-2015, 04:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You mean the one asking directly if a certain group agrees with the ruling?  The ruling being discussed?  Do I agree with his implied tone about those people...maybe not, however it is still on topic.  

So was that a No; you didn't consider his post "steering"?