Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what now when it comes to the TE room?
With the news that Moreau has got lymphoma (get well soon) that’s another target gone. I’m struggling to see what FA would be worth signing.

Mercedes Lewis-Probably going to end up a Jet as part of Rodgers harem.

Gronk- Another year older would he even pick up the phone?

This practically forces us to double tip in Thabkfully a really strong TE class but without a vet so need someone who is ready day 1 this probably rules out Washington.

With us needing cover at other positions too it probably takes away us picking 2 rb”s too so Mixon is probably going to stay and why would he take a pay cut when he has the leverage?

Do we use Jonah and a late pick to go after an established tight end?

It’s a head scratcher now.
Reply/Quote
Draft.... that is our last option. Bengals sat on their hands or banked on Moerau in FA
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2023, 08:53 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: With the news that Moreau has got lymphoma (get well soon) that’s another target gone. I’m struggling to see what FA would be worth signing.

This practically forces us to double tip in Thabkfully a really strong TE class but without a vet so need someone who is ready day 1 this probably rules out Washington.

With us needing cover at other positions too it probably takes away us picking 2 rb”s too so Mixon is probably going to stay and why would he take a pay cut when he has the leverage?

Irv Smith is still available. Only 25 years of age. He's had some health concerns, adding him on a 1 year deal and drafting a TE would be a good plan.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like your last option. Do not rely on who you could potentially draft.
Reply/Quote
What is a Tight End? Go 3/4 wide
..use on of those extra OL on short downs/goal line.
Reply/Quote
Terrible news for this young man but I was wondering if something was not up because he had a good bit of interest. He says he wants to return to football as soon as he gets this battle over. Praying for him.
Reply/Quote
We need someone. I wouldn't be shocked if Wilcox is brought back and maybe a guy like Irv Smith. Definitely need to draft one at some point.
Reply/Quote
I feel like Moreau was going to the Saints anyways.

Irvine Smith and Sample.
Reply/Quote
Thadeus Moss BYTCHES!!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hooper and Brock Wright out there too.
Reply/Quote
Gronk said he wanted to play with Burrow. Why not pick up the phone and see what happens?
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2023, 09:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Hooper and Brock Wright out there too.

Hooper signed with the Raiders.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2023, 08:53 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: With the news that Moreau has got lymphoma (get well soon) that’s another target gone. I’m struggling to see what FA would be worth signing.

The plan was draft one if Moreau fell through.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Thinking Michael Mayer is more and more likely with the Moreau news. Prayers for him.

Mayer had the most production and is the most sure thing early I guess. I like a lot of the TE's in this draft though.

LaPorta, Kraft, Whyle, Durham, Strange etc.

Also think we bring back Wilcox to the room.
Reply/Quote
Seems like the firework they were playing with on this blew up in the Bengals’ hand.
Reply/Quote
Luckily the draft is deep with TE's that will not cost much against the cap.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2023, 09:26 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Seems like the firework they were playing with on this blew up in the Bengals’ hand.

JPP reference eh...
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2023, 09:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: JPP reference eh...

Can he catch with 6 fingers? Bring him in.
Reply/Quote
Kincaid is TE many ignore, but he’s the best pass-catching TE in the draft, but he’s not really an in-line TE.

Mayer and Washington would be great too.

Other than Irv Smith, I can’t think of any compelling FAs.

Let’s swing that deal for Kyle Pitts and start measuring ring sizes.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2023, 09:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Kincaid is TE many ignore, but he’s the best pass-catching TE in the draft, but he’s not really an in-line TE.

One of the more natural receivers in the entire draft class... just a bad blocker all around. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote