Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars VII The Force Awakens
It was a lot of fun writing this. I think I cracked this trilogy secret plot.

https://thecantina.starwarsnewsnet.com/index.php?threads/there-are-stories-about-what-happened-its-true-all-of-it.11586/

Sorry for some broken english, it's not so easy ... Big Grin

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 03:34 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It was a lot of fun writing this. I think I cracked this trilogy secret plot.

https://thecantina.starwarsnewsnet.com/index.php?threads/there-are-stories-about-what-happened-its-true-all-of-it.11586/

Sorry for some broken english, it's not so easy ... Big Grin

I didn't understand (and it has nothing to do with your English.)

Are you saying VII is a metaphor for the internal struggle of Anakin/Vader during the Original Trilogy? And that the events of the film never actually happen in the timeline? So it would be:

4 - 5 - 6
Episode 1-2-3< ?
                           TFA in Anakin's head
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 12:46 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I didn't understand (and it has nothing to do with your English.)

Are you saying VII is a metaphor for the internal struggle of Anakin/Vader during the Original Trilogy? And that the events of the film never actually happen in the timeline? So it would be:

4 - 5 - 6
Episode 1-2-3<                                        ?
                           TFA in Anakin's head

Absolutely.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 04:19 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Absolutely.

First I'd like to say that you made a good case for a creative concept.

I don't believe your theory, but it is intriguing nonetheless!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 10:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: First I'd like to say that you made a good case for a creative concept.

I don't believe your theory, but it is intriguing nonetheless!

The funny thing is that it is coming out of an intuition and suddenly everything fitted perfectly from the first to the last scene.

Reply/Quote