Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers @ Bengals Predictions
28-24  Bengals
Reply/Quote
We really need our secondary to be as healthy as can be for this one to have a chance. As it stands I think this is a loss.

Bengals 17 Steelers 21

Reply/Quote
I HATE Steeler week.

We are the better team AGAIN but these pricks always find a way to make us come unglued or embarrass us or take us out of our groove.

Only hope we have is it's a 1pm game.

They just get in this franchise's head.

Ben is into black magic or something.

31-17 DEVILSburgh
Reply/Quote
It seems like a 27-24-ish game that could go either way but I would love for the Bengals (or anyone else) to rout them. Hopefully it's going to be on TV here because it is so expensive to watch at a sports bar. Almost $12.00 for two white zins? Sheesh.
Reply/Quote
Who predicted we lose at home? Please...have we all been watching the same team? Steelers are good, Bengals are better. Especially without Bell. We need the win as badly as they do. Too bad the game sold out so soon, there will be plenty of yellow towels.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This will be the toughest game left in the regular season.

I want to say the Bengals win, but I just don't see us sweeping the division.

19-13 Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
PAIN
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ok, seriously, after watching how physical the Bengals defense was against the Browns, and seeing what the weather is looking like (61 degrees with a chance of showers in the evening), I think this game will be a good old fashioned slobber knocker. Lots of running the ball, grinding out yards, with points coming at a premium.

I will go with 20-17, Bengals.

It will be fun to listen to the national media drool all over putzburgh offense after scoring 45 points on the hapless Colts. Pig Ben was still throwing the ball up 35-10 in the fourth quarter and they even had Antonio Brown in there returning kicks up 38-10 in the fourth as well. I hope the Bengals shut them down, again. More importantly, I hope the running game continues to roll and they avoid any cheap shots that lead to injury.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 08:58 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Who predicted we lose at home? Please...have we all been watching the same team? Steelers are good, Bengals are better. Especially without Bell. We need the win as badly as they do. Too bad the game sold out so soon, there will be plenty of yellow towels.

Me. The guy that watched an inferior Texans team to the Bengals and Pittsburgh come into our house and bully us around with a NOBODY QB, and no Antonio Brown.

Yes. We are better than Pitt but these pricks have our number when it matter most. 

They know how to rip our hearts out more than any other team. Dirty pricks. 
Reply/Quote
We're going to have to score over 30 to have a shot. A healthy Ben is the difference in this game.

41-28 Steelers.

The AFCN championship will have to wait until the following week. We should still be proud of our team tho. It'll only be the 3rd (and final) loss of the season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 10:40 AM)jj22 Wrote: We're going to have to score over 30 to have a shot. A healthy Ben is the difference in this game.

41-28 Steelers.

The AFCN championship will have to wait until the following week. We should still be proud of our team tho. It'll only be the 3rd (and final) loss of the season.

Predicting a win away at Denver in primetime? Tough tough game, with Geno limited.

Honestly if we come away 1-1 from the Steelers and Broncos games I'd be pretty happy. Two wins would be incredible.

Reply/Quote
Their offense is scary good right now.

31 - 24 Steelers
Reply/Quote
Too many offensive weapons.

Steelers 34
Bengals 21
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:31 AM)Whacked Wrote: Me. The guy that watched an inferior Texans team to the Bengals and Pittsburgh come into our house and bully us around with a NOBODY QB, and no Antonio Brown.

Yes. We are better than Pitt but these pricks have our number when it matter most. 

They know how to rip our hearts out more than any other team. Dirty pricks. 

We had an off week against the Texans, but it happens.  We already beat the Steelers in their house.  You act like that didn't happen.  At least come on later and eat crow when we win, okay?  What I'm worried about most is injuries, especially since they are pretending like we hurt Bell on purpose.
Reply/Quote
Pitt - 24
Bengals - 27
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Steelers 28

We get a field goal late in the game to either win it or seal it.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 11:17 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Too many offensive weapons.

Steelers 34
Bengals 21

They have no more than we have.  And we have the better defense.  Their secondary is not that good, and hopefully we get Hall and Iloka back next week.   Bengals 28, Steelers 21
Reply/Quote
Brown and Williams have a good game. So do Hill and AJ. I look for a high scoring shootout with Pittsburgh's defense (lack of) being the difference. I'm going Bengals 39 Steelers 37 with a late field goal winning it for us.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 11:32 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: They have no more than we have.  And we have the better defense.  Their secondary is not that good, and hopefully we get Hall and Iloka back next week.   Bengals 28, Steelers 21

Yes they do.  AB is maybe tops in the league.  Bryant is Chris Henry and Wheadon is showing signs of relevance lately.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
People who say we have equal offensive weapons need to look at their RB production compared to ours. Also their top 3 receivers have all had 200 yard games before. Ours outside of Green have never. We have them beat in one category. TE. That's it on offense, and that's if Eifert plays.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote