Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers @ Bengals Predictions
(12-08-2015, 07:15 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Well action speaks louder than words. There will be doubters until proved wrong.

so what are out doubting at this time with the Bengals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Keep em coming.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 38-21. Defense scores, Hill goes over 100, Aj gets loose for a 40+ yard TD. Bengals are just flat out better, they're focused, and all this hand wringing over the mighty Steelers is goofy. Bengals are clearly the better team and if they try to play dirty, we will brawl and will still win. Geno and Dunlap will be in Ben's face all day and their pressure will produce either a scoop and score or a pick six.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Run Hill down their throat, win the turnover battle , pressure Ben constantly and we will win 27-13.
Reply/Quote
Basically we're going to have to gamble a little with Jones out. I'm thinking Leon goes man to man on Brown with safety help and we also put Dre on Bryant and make them beat us with Heath Miller. Up front the key is not to blow contain and stay in our lanes which is how to shut down DeAngelo Williams.

Offensively the key is (to me) Bodine. If he does not get schooled again like he did in Steeler game one as well as the Texan and AZ games then we can score on their defense. I hope we have plans to mass protect if needed to help Bodine.

I'm thinking they score 24 on us. I think we get 28 on them.
Reply/Quote
Steelers 38
Bengals 31

First off, I hope I'm wrong. The ONLY reason I predict a loss is because Adam will be out
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28
Steelers 10

This four game streak for Pittsburgh doesn't do much for me. They beat the Raiders by 3, killed the Browns (oohhh), lost to the Seahawks, and beat the Colts. Not exactly a gauntlet.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 10:08 PM)car91 Wrote: Bengals 28
Steelers 10

This four game streak for Pittsburgh doesn't do much for me. They beat the Raiders by 3,  killed the Browns (oohhh), lost to the Seahawks, and beat the Colts. Not exactly a gauntlet.

Meanwhile we loss to the Texans, and Arizona and beat the rams and browns. They may feel the same since Arizona was the last good team we faced. We will definitely see Sunday.
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.M2df10c522f3b0095a98216061ffb5...=301&h=170][Image: th?id=OIP.M60350c1dec9da0232054323ef3a4e...=308&h=174][Image: th?id=OIP.Md97c82815499118b4711ad13c3756...=328&h=166][Image: th?id=OIP.M4a1af0614bb8c274c9ad124940949...=288&h=160]

Steelers make a miraculous comeback after Nelson takes out Coach T's jimmy leg.  31-28.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M43b5be7d2d8d8464bff34c2b77e94...=280&h=167]...  damn it.  He was our best weapon.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
28-Steelers
14-Bengals

With the state of our secondary, Antonio Brown and co are going to have a field day with us.

Their O-Line + Deangelo Williams are more than capable of running the football on us as well. If that happens, consider the gap even wider.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:08 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This will be the toughest game left in the regular season.

I want to say the Bengals win, but I just don't see us sweeping the division.

19-13 Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh at home is the hardest remaining game? How about @Denver. Youve got to be kidding me

When we played in pit, big bens "high powered offense" score 10 points. 10 POINTS. 

Pittsburgh is the most over rated team in the nfl, by far this year. They are 7-5, and people are acting like theyre the best thing since sliced bread. They are on the vurge on getting elimated from the playoffs, and youve got these so called "nfl experts" thinking they are going to the superbowl. It is getting ridiculous. 

Pittsburgh is 7-5, Cincinnati is 10-2, and guess what? They play the exact opponents we do this year, with the exception of pitt playing NE, and we play Buffalo. 

Do they have good recievers? Sure. Are we a little banged up in the secondary? Yes. But good d-line makes any secondary look good. Geno is on a roll, and i dont see anybody stopping him. Overall we are the better team

We already beat them in pitt, what makes you think we are going to lose in the jungle. 

We are the better team, I am shocked some people on here actually think we are going to lose.

I am not impressed with the steelers what so ever, nor am I concerned about this game.

22-33 Bengals thump them at home.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 11:32 PM)Gohards Wrote: Pittsburgh at home is the hardest remaining game? How about @Denver. Youve got to be kidding me

When we played in pit, big bens "high powered offense" score 10 points. 10 POINTS. 

Pittsburgh is the most over rated team in the nfl, by far this year. They are 7-5, and people are acting like theyre the best thing since sliced bread. They are on the vurge on getting elimated from the playoffs, and youve got these so called "nfl experts" thinking they are going to the superbowl. It is getting ridiculous. 

Pittsburgh is 7-5, Cincinnati is 10-2, and guess what? They play the exact opponents we do this year, with the exception of pitt playing NE, and we play Buffalo. 

Do they have good recievers? Sure. Are we a little banged up in the secondary? Yes. But good d-line makes any secondary look good. Geno is on a roll, and i dont see anybody stopping him. Overall we are the better team

We already beat them in pitt, what makes you think we are going to lose in the jungle. 

We are the better team, I am shocked some people on here actually think we are going to lose.

I am not impressed with the steelers what so ever, nor am I concerned about this game.

22-33 Bengals thump them at home.
Fat boy was fresh from an injury, and you could still that his injury was still lingering.
come now.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 09:48 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Steelers 38
Bengals 31

First off, I hope I'm wrong.  The ONLY reason I predict a loss is because Adam will be out

And so far it looks like Hall and Iloka as well.

The secondary will be be stressed to, and possibly beyond, capacity.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 11:49 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Fat boy was fresh from an injury, and you could still that his injury was still lingering.
come now.

Fat boy is always injured! Whats your point?
Reply/Quote
I think we lose this game unfortunately. With Jones being out and the secondary being a bit thin, I see them attacking the secondary hard. We rarely sweep them and for some reason they seem to get the best of us even when we are a better team as a whole. We didn't dominate the last time we played them and the absence of Jones at CB think its a big advantage for them.

Im asking for an early Christmas gift that we not only beat the Steelers Sunday but humiliate them.....hey its Christmas, you can ask for anything right? ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Steelers 36-30
Reply/Quote
Bengals win and cover. Bet the under.
Reply/Quote
I'm not seeing anywhere that Iloka is out or Hall. I see where jones is doubtful and Hall questionable and that is it.
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling it will be a close Bengals win...

Bengals - 31

Stoolers - 28
Reply/Quote
A lot of low scoring predictions. I hope I'm wrong (well 50% wrong) but I see a shootout Sunday. If our secondary is as banged up as it seems it will be, the Steelers are going to score points. The question will be if Andy and Company can score enough to keep pace. If they can, I could see a 38-34 victory. If they can't, 34-17 bad guys.
Reply/Quote