Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
Those Bengals players are classy. Mellow

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/12/bengals-and-steelers-trade-shots-on-twitter-sunday-night/

[Image: BengalsComments1.png]

[Image: tweets.jpg]

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Never hear any excuses from me, but my opinion is Dalton stays in different game. Maybe different outcome. Sure wish he hadn't got hurt was looking forward to a shoot out. NFL needs to handle this or else some may end up with career ending injuries.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:33 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Never hear any excuses from me, but my opinion is Dalton stays in different game. Maybe different outcome. Sure wish he hadn't got hurt was looking forward to a shoot out. NFL needs to handle this or else some may end up with career ending injuries.

Yesterday was nothing compared to that 8-10 game span vs the Ravens.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:34 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Yesterday was nothing compared to that 8-10 game span vs the Ravens.

These things don't need to happen. Let the play do the talking. Hate to see any team, steelers including have injuries 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:36 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: These things don't need to happen. Let the play do the talking. Hate to see any team, steelers including have injuries 

If the NFL was serious, Burfict would have been ejected pregame for starting a fight on the Steelers side of the field. If he was a 3rd string nobody special teamer he probably would have been ejected.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Those Bengals players are classy.  Mellow

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/12/bengals-and-steelers-trade-shots-on-twitter-sunday-night/

[Image: BengalsComments1.png]

[Image: tweets.jpg]

Rock On

Professionals... Who tolerate their players making death threats on Twitter... Yea that's professional. Nice try.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:38 AM)6andcounting Wrote: If the NFL was serious, Burfict would have been ejected pregame for starting a fight on the Steelers side of the field. If he was a 3rd string nobody special teamer he probably would have been ejected.

If the NFL was serious then Williams would have been punished for making death threats towards Burfict on social media weeks ago. Clearly this kind of stuff is ok when a Steeler does it though. That's the type of behavior we've come to expect from your players.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:43 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If the NFL was serious then Williams would have been punished for making death threats towards Burfict on social media weeks ago.

Interpretive art is protected speech under the 1st amendment. No way they punish him for painting a portrait.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:45 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Interpretive art is protected speech under the 1st amendment. No way they punish him for painting a portrait.

Like I said its ok for you guys. But when someone else does it, GMDINO starts a thread crying about it.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:46 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Like I said its ok for you guys. But when someone else does it, GMDINO starts a thread crying about it.

This post would be better if multiple bengal fans didn't start threads dedicated to twitter posts before this.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:49 AM)6andcounting Wrote: This post would be better if multiple bengal fans didn't start threads dedicated to twitter posts before this.

I don't remember anyone starting a thread in reaction to Williams comments to Burfict. Its just the normal type of behavior we've come to expect from any player that dons the "dreaded" yellow and black.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:57 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I don't remember anyone starting a thread in reaction to Williams comments to Burfict. Its just the normal type of behavior we've come to expect from any player that dons the "dreaded" yellow and black.

Of course you don't. Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Gilbert tweeted last night that "All I want for Christmas is the bengals. Would love to see them in the playoffs where they choke. The talking is done between the lines "
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gilbert tweeted last night that "All I want for Christmas is the bengals. Would love to see them in the playoffs where they choke. The talking is done between the lines "

Steelers getting that first round by in Cincy would be some classic smack.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:42 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Professionals... Who tolerate their players making death threats on Twitter... Yea that's professional. Nice try.

The fact that anyone actually considers what William's tweeted a "death threat" makes me despair for humanity.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gilbert tweeted last night that "All I want for Christmas is the bengals. Would love to see them in the playoffs where they choke. The talking is done between the lines "

It is all good. The Steeler's won the physical battle yesterday, but I was there and both teams delivered the entire game. I saw neither team back down. I see this escalating the next few games. I also each week in the NFL injuries hurt teams so not sure why any fan would applaud the injuries. I am not sure why Gilbert or any Steeler would want to go on social media and escalate a situation. But, the words have been recorded by both teams so let's see where it takes us in the future. I guess all Bengal's fans should applaud death threats and start making our own to sty on par with Steeler's players and their classless fans. But, they can feel free to whine about a clean hit on Bell by Burfict, I love how much it makes them look like a bunch of candies and the fans can adjust their panties now.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is all good. The Steeler's won the physical battle yesterday, but I was there and both teams delivered the entire game. I saw neither team back down. I see this escalating the next few games. I also each week in the NFL injuries hurt teams so not sure why any fan would applaud the injuries. I am not sure why Gilbert or any Steeler would want to go on social media and escalate a situation. But, the words have been recorded by both teams so let's see where it takes us in the future. I guess all Bengal's fans should applaud death threats and start making our own to sty on par with Steeler's players and their classless fans. But, they can feel free to whine about a clean hit on Bell by Burfict, I love how much it makes them look like a bunch of candies and the fans can adjust their panties now.

LOL, death threats.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:07 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: LOL, death threats.  Rolleyes
Another bandwagon fan shows up once the team has hope again Shocked
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Another bandwagon fan shows up once the team has hope again Shocked

Ahaha, you guys are cute with this.  How many years did I post on a regular basis after every game?  I hadn't posted anywhere on here for months until earlier this week.  Promotion, change of work schedule, buried in work left little time for posting.  Things are calming down now though so I should be able to be around more now.  So...

Death threats?  LOL

Seriously, anyone who says this should be checked out by the man in the blue hat.
Reply/Quote
Did pacman jones actually try to have someone killed and had to pay $13 million in damages?

But Tweeter u GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote