BURROW
PERINE
HIGGINS
PRATT
HENDRICKSON
TAYLOR-BRITT
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Game Ball
ALWAYS a great day when the boys beat the Black and Gold and we had some good performances, but only 1 can get the coveted Steelers Game Game Ball. So who you got:

JOE BURROW: 355 yards, 4 TDs, 104.1 Passer Rating

SAMAJIE PERINE: 82 total yards, 3 TDs

TEE HIGGINS: 9 catches, 148 yards

GERMAINE PRATT: 8 Tackles many of which were at or behind the LOS

TREY HENDRICKSON: 5 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 PD

CAM TAYLOR BRITT: Team high 12 tackles
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joey B under pressure delivering the ball all night.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Good things happen when Sam Perine touches the football.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I voted Burrow but believe the o line was the root cause of the victory
Reply/Quote
Love Perine's performance, but I gotta go Joe here
Reply/Quote
JB gets my vote

Re: CTB - great to see the tackles but man oh man are we going to need Awuzie to get to the playoffs Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: CAM TAYLOR BRITT: Team high 12 tackles

I saw that CTB had 12 tackles and 9 were solo tackles.  How did he do in coverage?
Reply/Quote
Tough one between Burrow and Perine for me. I went with Burrow because he fought through those two fluke picks and continued to have ice in his veins. Perine had himself a game though didn’t he?!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: JB gets my vote

Re: CTB - great to see the tackles but man oh man are we going to need Awuzie to get to the playoffs Sad

Is there any chance he's back or is he done?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I had to go Burrow. But Higgins and Perine had great nights and we needed it. Also Boyd waited until I mentioned him being a non factor in the GameDay thread to show up and make some clutch plays at the end.

Also I thought it was a good test to see how well the oline improved and I think have. The defense definitely showed back up in the 2nd half which was huge.
Reply/Quote
I almost went with Perine, but Burrow was just too good not to give it to him. Masterful performance.

Reply/Quote
One last thing as well. Trayveon Williams showing up on special teams with the returns was a pleasant surprise. Must have been windy with both teams kicking short all night?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:03 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Tough one between Burrow and Perine for me. I went with Burrow because he fought through those two fluke picks and continued to have ice in his veins. Perine had himself a game though didn’t he?!

Perine did well in the passing game and the TDs. And, of course, TDs are the most important part of the game. But his running left a lot to be desired. 11 carries for 30 yards. But didn't exactly have any holes to run through.
Reply/Quote
I went with Higgins in big games you need a WR to step up and open up the defense
If not then the defense condenses the offense and the QB is checking down everything
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:02 PM)Nepa Wrote: I saw that CTB had 12 tackles and 9 were solo tackles.  How did he do in coverage?

Well, there's a reason he had 9 solo tackles and 0 PDs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:03 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Is there any chance he's back or is he done?

Awuzie out of the rest of the season with an ACL injury.
https://new.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bengals-chidobe-awuzie-acl-tear-confirmed-out-for-season/
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I voted for Higgins.... he extended tons of drives. Without his performance I do think we lose this game.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt for me; he made the Steelers’ run game look bad.
Reply/Quote
Went with Perine, but again, this is a week where several other selections could also be the right answer.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote