Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace
(01-22-2016, 12:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You misunderstand...He is No One.  First and Last name.  And he cares.

Hilarious
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 08:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is that non-playoff 5-11 table again? It's been so long, i forgot. 

Cue the witty "where's that no playoff wins in 25 years table..etc,etc." :GMDinoeyeroll:
It's over next to the Browns' table.  It's actually pretty far away from the kids' table....  Moving farther away as we speak.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 02:28 PM)jason Wrote: It's over next to the Browns' table.  It's actually pretty far away from the kids' table....  Moving farther away as we speak.

LOL...Sadly for you guys...The Browns still occupy a spot at the adult's table.  We don't think they should be there anymore, but there is nothing we can do.

Enjoy your chicken fingers and fries!  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 02:38 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Sadly for you guys...The Browns still occupy a spot at the adult's table. We don't think they should be there anymore, but there is nothing we can do.

Enjoy your chicken fingers and fries!  

Don't make me resurrect the whole "Ravens own those Browns championships" debate/ debacle. Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 07:53 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: They still sit at the kid table. 

Ravens are not even in the conversation for toughness anymore.. hell they don;t even have a table to sit at in this discussion... Joe sucko Flacco
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 06:43 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Ravens are not even in the conversation for toughness anymore.. hell they don;t even have a table to sit at in this discussion... Joe sucko Flacco

They don't have a table because the big boys (Bengals) kicked their chairs out from under them and took the table away.

And yes, they were laughing as they walked away. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 09:52 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Move along, 5-11

How has nobody put this dude on blast with the obvious response?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
This thread is stupid. Everyone knows it's all relative to circumstances. I didn't read this thread in its entirety and I'm sure this has been said, but Let's not forget all the tweets coming out of Pittsburgh after the game They lost to Cincinnati earlier in the season. The teams despise each other and act accordingly when things don't go their way. Both teams do this.

In the regular season, the week after the Pittsburgh game while playing San Fran and Baltimore there were many, many times that bengals players were seen helping up, tapping the helmets and talking and laughing with the opposing players. There was a respect.

With Pittsburgh it's different, Pittsburgh created the monster in Cincinnati they have to play twice a year with the dirty play they used in years past. The problem is, the student surpassed the teacher and Pittsburgh feels threatened because now they are the ones that have to keep their heads on a swivel. The tables have turned and they have no idea what to do. They may have won those games but they were scared shitless while doing it. And in the end they were too beaten, battered and bruised to make a real run at the super bowl. And it was mostly thanks to Cincinnati.

So spin it however you want but we all know, if the tables were turned, steelers players would be doing similar things on social media. And we know this because it's already happened.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 04:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: With Pittsburgh it's different, Pittsburgh created the monster in Cincinnati they have to play twice a year with the dirty play they used in years past. The problem is, the student surpassed the teacher and Pittsburgh feels threatened because now they are the ones that have to keep their heads on a swivel. The tables have turned and they have no idea what to do. They may have won those games but they were scared shitless while doing it. And in the end they were too beaten, battered and bruised to make a real run at the super bowl. And it was mostly thanks to Cincinnati.

Dear god, the insane level of self delusion in this post is staggering.  The Steelers are scared of the Bengals?  Once again, the level of hypocrisy from the Bengals fan base is staggering, complained for years about the "dirty" Steelers but now have their chest all puffed out because they think they're a physically tough team now.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dear god, the insane level of self delusion in this post is staggering.  The Steelers are scared of the Bengals?  Once again, the level of hypocrisy from the Bengals fan base is staggering, complained for years about the "dirty" Steelers but now have their chest all puffed out because they think they're a physically tough team now.

No complaints from me? I always wished Cincinnati would be more like Pittsburgh was back in the day. In the past we were always the ones limping out of these games. But not anymore. If you don't think the way our guys fly around and distribute hits isn't in the back of Pittsburghs minds going into and during the games then you would be the delusional one here. Hell, I've seen steelers fans in other forums that were clamoring for division realignment after the playoff game. Does that constitute fear?

As for toughness, it's pretty apparent toughness in a team is lacking when particular guys have to be called out in the media before your biggest game of the year. You have one wr that is wiling to go over the middle regularly and after he got the burfict treatment, you may not have any now. I guess maybe when your player took to Twitter to threaten Vontaze he thought he was tough. A real keyboard hero. Can't do it on the field? Tweet it! The steel curtain has become plain old linen drapes. sad reality.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 01:08 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: No complaints from me? I always wished Cincinnati would be more like Pittsburgh was back in the day. In the past we were always the ones limping out of these games. But not anymore. If you don't think the way our guys fly around and distribute hits isn't in the back of Pittsburghs minds going into and during the games then you would be the delusional one here. Hell, I've seen steelers fans in other forums that were clamoring for division realignment after the playoff game. Does that constitute fear?

Oh may, anecdoctal internet evidence.  There is nothing more powerful.

Quote:As for toughness, it's pretty apparent toughness in a team is lacking when particular guys have to be called out in the media before your biggest game of the year. You have one wr that is wiling to go over the middle regularly and after he got the burfict treatment, you may not have any now. I guess maybe when your player took to Twitter to threaten Vontaze he thought he was tough. A real keyboard hero. Can't do it on the field? Tweet it! The steel curtain has become plain old linen drapes. sad reality.

Yes, the Steelers can't do it on the field, except when they won two of three games this year.  The only fact that's beyond dispute is that your sad franchise hasn't won a playoff game in a  quarter century.  I find it amusing that you hang your hat on the dirtiest player the league has produced in pretty much the same time span as your playoff futility.  Enjoy him while you can, he's far too stupid to be around for long.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 01:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh may, anecdoctal internet evidence.  There is nothing more powerful.

Yes, the Steelers can't do it on the field, except when they won two of three games this year.  The only fact that's beyond dispute is that your sad franchise hasn't won a playoff game in a  quarter century.  I find it amusing that you hang your hat on the dirtiest player the league has produced in pretty much the same time span as your playoff futility.  Enjoy him while you can, he's far too stupid to be around for long.

The point is, the pussification in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area is growing. It is both sad and hilarious reading about people honestly wanting division realignment to avoid a team. Also, when your internet tough guy took to Twitter, it was after a loss. So in effect, he did it because he couldn't do it on the field right?

And I will certainly enjoy him as I'm sure he will be around just long enough to ruin more of your seasons as he did this one. I will enjoy him just as you have enjoyed your share of dirty players over the years. Be careful, hypocrisy doesn't look good on you.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 01:40 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: The point is, the pussification in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area is growing. It is both sad and hilarious reading about people honestly wanting division realignment to avoid a team. Also, when your internet tough guy took to Twitter, it was after a loss. So in effect, he did it because he couldn't do it on the field right?

Anecdotal internet evidence, is there anything stronger?

Quote:And I will certainly enjoy him as I'm sure he will be around just long enough to ruin more of your seasons as he did this one. I will enjoy him just as you have enjoyed your share of dirty players over the years. Be careful, hypocrisy doesn't look good on you.

Your attempt to flip the script is as transparent as it is laughable.  Also, everything looks good on me. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dear god, the insane level of self delusion in this post is staggering.  The Steelers are scared of the Bengals?  Once again, the level of hypocrisy from the Bengals fan base is staggering, complained for years about the "dirty" Steelers but now have their chest all puffed out because they think they're a physically tough team now.
The best is when they puff out their chest about how tough the bengals are while whining about Harrison, Ward, Mitchell and whoever else in the same post.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The only worthwhile words in this thread are "Steelers players show Bengals players how to lose". Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 01:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Also, everything looks good on me. 

Pictures or it never happened. Prove it.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 06:28 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Pictures or it never happened. Prove it.

What never happened?
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 08:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What never happened?

Things looking good on you, silly! I'm going to need photo evidence of you looking good.

We should change your name to "sillysteelersfan". Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 08:38 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Things looking good on you, silly! I'm going to need photo evidence of you looking good.

We should change your name to "sillysteelersfan". Wink

I will say, this is a better, and by better I mean funnier, attempt than most alters make around here.
Reply/Quote
I see what you're getting at here. The folks in jungle noise also thought that to be the case, then they realized they were wrong and now I'm not allowed in there. I wasn't even being malicious, just simply putting my two cents in every now and then. They say I can't be in there because I'm a steelers fan, but I think it could be for other reasons too.
Reply/Quote