Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers suck!
(08-19-2019, 06:57 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: By the way, why did you feel the need to defend a scandal that wasn’t even in the article?  LOL

Because I stand for free will. However disgusting it may be.

What's your excuse?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 06:02 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I don't blame you. What else is there to do in armPitt?

BTW, did you eat paint chips as a child? Were you allowed to play with commercial grade glue growing up? I'm trying to find the etiology of why one becomes a Steeler fan.

We arlready know what happened to your friend, JSS. It's a shame, really.

Well I'm not from Pittsburgh. I became a fan of all Pittsburgh sports teams because my grandmother was a fan of all Pittsburgh sports teams and got me into them when she would take me to see them play and bought me all kinds of clothes with Steelers, Pirates and Penguins on them.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 09:25 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well I'm not from Pittsburgh. I became a fan of all Pittsburgh sports teams because my grandmother was a fan of all Pittsburgh sports teams and got me into them when she would take me to see them play and bought me all kinds of clothes with Steelers, Pirates and Penguins on them.

I exercised the same brand of cruelty on my sons. Bengals uniforms, irrespective of what they wanted.

Similar to you, it worked!

Could be worse, I suppose.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2019, 01:30 AM)XsandOs Wrote: I exercised the same brand of cruelty on my sons. Bengals uniforms, irrespective of what they wanted.

Similar to you, it worked!

Could be worse, I suppose.

Yeah she tried it with my brothers and sister. It didn't work for any of them. They grew up and became Redskins, Eagles and Raiders fans. I feel it could be worse. I could be a Browns fan.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 09:16 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Because I stand for free will. However disgusting it may be.

What's your excuse?

Unless, of course, the will in question involves a division rival.    Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 09:25 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well I'm not from Pittsburgh. I became a fan of all Pittsburgh sports teams because my grandmother was a fan of all Pittsburgh sports teams and got me into them when she would take me to see them play and bought me all kinds of clothes with Steelers, Pirates and Penguins on them.

That's child abuse... Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 05:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If that doesn't get SCS out of hibernation, nothing will. 

I will slap you  Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2019, 06:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Let me guess: you use AppleMaps don't you?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Look at this guy trying to tech shame someone while he still has that silly signature on mobile.  Loser.   :paul:
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 04:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I will slap you  Mellow

[Image: jBd5eVa.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 06:27 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: When Paul Brown stadium is half empty because of the poor play of the Bengals and your ready to give up watching football, rush out to get tickets to the new Baker show. Back a winner for a change. ThumbsUp

[Image: 9jcacmgudv2pqci6g.jpg]
Tiger You seem to be forgetting a unmistakable truth....

Cleveland is where Quarterbacks careers go to die.

After this latest version Cleveland's savior has his inevitable Sophmore Slump, the die hard Turds fans will be screaming "wait 'til we get Trevor Lawrence"...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 07:10 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Tiger You seem to be forgetting a unmistakable truth....

Cleveland is where Quarterbacks careers go to die.

After this latest version Cleveland's savior has his inevitable Sophmore Slump, the die hard Turds fans will be screaming "wait 'til we get Trevor Lawrence"...

You are a Bungal fan from the hills of Kentucky. Your just jealous that we have our franchise QB NOW and Bungal fans have to wait for Carrot Top to retire or get cut. After that, be forewarned, whether or not your able to get a franchise qb is no guarantee as we seen with Carson Palmer who wanted out of the "Queen" city. Many qb's will not want to play in Kentucky.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 07:13 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You are a Bungal fan from the hills of Kentucky. Your just jealous that we have our franchise QB NOW and Bungal fans have to wait for Carrot Top to retire or get cut. After that, be forewarned, whether or not your able to get a franchise qb is no guarantee as we seen with Carson Palmer who wanted out of the "Queen" city. Many qb's will not want to play in Kentucky.

Tiger Obviously you need to sign up for the geopraphic version of hooked on phonics.

Your franchise QB? You make me laugh. Your list of "franchise" QBs is long and unremarkable. You can list the Baker and the Candle stick maker between Brady Quinn and Johnny Football.  Franchise QB Hilarious Hilarious

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 07:13 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You are a Bungal fan from the hills of Kentucky. Your just jealous that we have our franchise QB NOW and Bungal fans have to wait for Carrot Top to retire or get cut. After that, be forewarned, whether or not your able to get a franchise qb is no guarantee as we seen with Carson Palmer who wanted out of the "Queen" city. Many qb's will not want to play in Kentucky.

Carrot top - that's funny. Isn't that what Jeffery Dahmer said when he was eating all those poor people?

That's Cleveland for you!
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 06:52 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Tiger Obviously you need to sign up for the geopraphic version of hooked on phonics.

Your franchise QB? You make me laugh. Your list of "franchise" QBs is long and unremarkable. You can list the Baker and the Candle stick maker between Brady Quinn and Johnny Football.  Franchise QB Hilarious Hilarious

Hi. I'm not talking about a "list". I'm talking about one. The Browns finally getting their franchise QB, one Baker the dream maker Mayfield. This is the reality now on Aug. 31, 2019. We finally got ours, a future HOF'er no doubt. The Bengals will be the afc north basement dwellers for the foreseeable future. The city of Cincinnati and the state of Kentucky won't mind. Its the way its always been down there.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 10:47 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Carrot top - that's funny. Isn't that what Jeffery Dahmer said when he was eating all those poor people?

That's Cleveland for you!

Hi O's. Was that the Bengals qb before Jon Kitna?
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 07:36 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hi. I'm not talking about a "list". I'm talking about one. The Browns finally getting their franchise QB, one Baker the dream maker Mayfield. This is the reality now on Aug. 31, 2019. We finally got ours, a future HOF'er no doubt. The Bengals will be the afc north basement dwellers for the foreseeable future. The city of Cincinnati and the state of Kentucky won't mind. Its the way its always been down there.

You might be talking about one. I'm talking the Turds history. Every QB since Bernie Kosar has been the "the dream maker" and how many of them lived up to the hype? ZERO. How many are HOF'ers? ZERO.  This is the next in a long line of Browns Clowns QBs. Let me give you a tip: Now that Defenses have got tape on your present clown, he'll be another ZERO.  Putting you back in the basement where you belong....  Hilarious

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 07:38 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hi O's. Was that the Bengals qb before Jon Kitna?

No. That was Ariel Castro.

Get your facts straight - you Brown for brains!
Reply/Quote

It'll be ok... We'll just find some redneck blumpkin like Baker... He's happy to be anywhere that has a Cracker Barrel.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 08:42 PM)jason Wrote: It'll be ok... We'll just find some redneck blumpkin like Baker... He's happy to be anywhere that has a Cracker Barrel.

That won't be hard to find in Cintucky. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 04:43 PM)JSR18 Wrote: You might be talking about one. I'm talking the Turds history. Every QB since Bernie Kosar has been the "the dream maker" and how many of them lived up to the hype? ZERO. How many are HOF'ers? ZERO.  This is the next in a long line of Browns Clowns QBs. Let me give you a tip: Now that Defenses have got tape on your present clown, he'll be another ZERO.  Putting you back in the basement where you belong....  Hilarious

Oh I'm sorry, you're talking about the past. I was talking about the future. You're right about the Browns past 25 years but guess what, the Bengals
(I'm not using Bungals anymore as a courtesy cause I know how that upsets you guys), have nothing to show for the last 25 years either. LMAO 
At least the Browns with Heisman trophy, future NFL MVP and HOF'er, Baker "the braker" Mayfield will "brake" this losing culture in Cleveland.
The Bengals on the other hand aren't going to be so fortunate. You fans are correct feeling doom and gloom

. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote