Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Storming Of The Capitol Building
Just reported the first thing Trump did was take a sharpies and sign the wall...what a maroon.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-12-2021, 05:44 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Some people or all people ?  Sad

I'll vote for all.  ThumbsUp

Sadly some are "above the law" if you will.  They skate while others suffer.

No one said life was fair though.
(01-12-2021, 04:50 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Interesting. Those guys must not have stopped to take selfies, eh.

Except for this guy, but he probably wasn't on the buses because he brought his mom with him:

[Image: 138477903_10215855959546560_341817709836...e=6021DC39]

It's almost like they're morons. Morons at the beckon call of the supreme moron.

Now dance monkeys!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-12-2021, 05:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just reported the first thing Trump did was take a sharpies and sign the wall...what a maroon.

Sounds like he was defacing our beautiful monuments.... I'm going to be looking at that very strongly.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-12-2021, 04:50 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Interesting. Those guys must not have stopped to take selfies, eh.

Except for this guy, but he probably wasn't on the buses because he brought his mom with him:

[Image: 138477903_10215855959546560_341817709836...e=6021DC39]

What were you doing during the failed coup?

Just hanging with my mom.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-12-2021, 01:50 PM)Mer Wrote: I'm not going to waste my time reading all the MSM stupidity that is most likely being spread in all the previous pages. I will tell you this:

I was at the capital on January 6th and I can give you a first hand account. Everyone there that I encountered were wonderful, peace loving Americans. There was a lot of prayer and patriotism. When it was time to walk to the capital building a bus pulled up and a bunch of people dressed in black with helmets and clear shields came out and stormed the capital. Now you can assume whatever you want but I know those people were not Trump supporters. I saw the whole thing with my own eyes.

Buckle up!  You're all about to see history happen in the next 8 days. Please remember when it's all done that we're all Americans and on the same side.  May God Bless you all and keep you safe.

[Image: G6hu.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(01-12-2021, 03:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: And his state media mouthpieces echo it:

"If Trump's followers act violently its YOU FAULT for trying to hold him accountable!"

I've said before that watching Trump defenders is like watching abused spouses.  This is just another example. "He hits me because I make him mad...it's my fault."  It's just awful to watch.

The definition of terrorism:
The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

If this isn't terrorism, literally nothing is (I'm not saying anyone in this thread is refuting that this is terrorism, just more directed at the Fox News hosts of the world).
Mitch McConnell says Trump committed impeachable offenses to associates and Liz Cheney has said she will vote to impeach. Starting to feel like a snowball effect may occur quick and hard here.
(01-12-2021, 01:50 PM)Mer Wrote: I'm not going to waste my time reading all the MSM stupidity that is most likely being spread in all the previous pages. I will tell you this:

I was at the capital on January 6th and I can give you a first hand account. Everyone there that I encountered were wonderful, peace loving Americans. There was a lot of prayer and patriotism. When it was time to walk to the capital building a bus pulled up and a bunch of people dressed in black with helmets and clear shields came out and stormed the capital. Now you can assume whatever you want but I know those people were not Trump supporters. I saw the whole thing with my own eyes.

Buckle up!  You're all about to see history happen in the next 8 days. Please remember when it's all done that we're all Americans and on the same side.  May God Bless you all and keep you safe.

Was one of those guys from the bus wearing a buffalo head dress?

I knew there was something suspicious about all those videos of hundreds of people breaking down doors and beating police officers.

So you are saying it was a bus load (50 people?) of black ops who really did the damage?   

I suspect all that video we see of hundreds of rioters in MAGA hats carrying Trump flags and zip ties INSIDE THE CAPITOL were an ANTIFA false flag operation which has been in the works for months.  ANTIFA members have been joining Trump/Qanon communities to pose as leaders, preparing for the day when they would make real Trump patriots look bad. They didn't think very far ahead though, as the FBI is now after them.  What idiots would actually film themselves breaking the law? lol

Stay away from the MSM. They are trying to blame Trump for calling the rioters together, alleging the election was stolen from their dear leader, and then sending them to the Capitol to take back their country.  Whereas in fact what Trump said was totally appropriate.

People forget that Trump eventually condemned the violence in a video. He didn't march with his people as promised and so had no part in the murder and mayhem they unleashed.

Keep the faith.   Biden has not been sworn in yet.  With the new impeachment hoax, people will turn away from the MSM and the truth will come out.

Buckled up and ready for history!
Side note, last year when the KC Chiefs set out to play the 49ers for the Super Bowl the Chiefs players left and then the entire Bengals roster, including Zac Taylor, replaced them (in Chiefs attire) and won the Super Bowl. Buckle up, it's gonna happen again in a few weeks!
Anybody up for being pissed about or criminal justice system all over again? The Qanon Shaman is getting his organic diet. https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/qanon-shaman-jake-angeli-will-be-fed-organic-diet-while-hes-in-custody-for-capitol-riot/

It's apparently for "religious reasons," which is bullshit. He's on record talking about doing this stuff for Jesus. But, you know, gotta cater to the terrorists.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(01-12-2021, 09:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Anybody up for being pissed about or criminal justice system all over again? The Qanon Shaman is getting his organic diet. https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/qanon-shaman-jake-angeli-will-be-fed-organic-diet-while-hes-in-custody-for-capitol-riot/

It's apparently for "religious reasons," which is bullshit. He's on record talking about doing this stuff for Jesus. But, you know, gotta cater to the terrorists.

My understanding is it’s because he is in jail before he has been convicted. Once he is actually convicted they will no longer have to accommodate, which I can agree with making accommodations until they have been convicted.
Allegedly, 3 members of Congress were directly involved in 1/6.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LindstromCheryl/status/1349124693765337089

And Donald Trump Jr. is under criminal investigation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hakeem_jeffries/status/1349112180633980936
Everything in this post is my fault.
(01-12-2021, 09:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: My understanding is it’s because he is in jail before he has been convicted. Once he is actually convicted they will no longer have to accommodate, which I can agree with making accommodations until they have been convicted.

**** that. I know plenty of people that get two meals a day and one of them is a peanut butter sandwich that haven't been convicted.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Donald Trump Jr. is now confirmed under investigation for his role in the insurrection per rep Jeffries.
(01-12-2021, 01:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're not confused, you're just buying into bullshit.  If you want to judge an entire profession from the acts of its worst members then that's on you.  This entire paragraph is silly.  

Yeah, it sucks when unions work the way they are supposed to.  Trust me, it bothers me when a crap LEO keeps their job or largely escapes consequences because of union action, but guess what?  That's the unions job, to protect its members.  You should be frothing at the mouth about criminal defense attorneys though, after all their job is to get murderers, rapists and child molesters off.  You must really hate them, huh?

It's baffling that you can actually be in a union and lack even a fundamental understanding of how unions work.

Digesting current events is not buying in to bullshit. It’s dealing with reality. Feel free to explain what you are think the general public should understand and allow when it comes to LEO f ups.

This is a line of profession that comes with higher standards. Maybe they should start acting like it.

I know how unions work. You just totally missed the point. Things are allowed to be improved upon. One way to improve would be for LEO unions to use common sense. There are no laws that say a union has to protect shitbags that I am aware of. If someone as thoughtful as yourself can not wrap your head around this tiny little concept maybe we should just defund all together and let the MAGA and CHOP crowd handle the duties.
(01-12-2021, 09:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Anybody up for being pissed about or criminal justice system all over again? The Qanon Shaman is getting his organic diet. https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/qanon-shaman-jake-angeli-will-be-fed-organic-diet-while-hes-in-custody-for-capitol-riot/

Is Sheriff Joe's Tent City still open?  Maybe he can good a meal there.

Buckle up! You're all about to see history happen in the next 8 days. Please remember when it's all done that we're all Americans and on the same side. May God Bless you all and keep you safe.

I'm standing back and standing by...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-12-2021, 10:14 PM)jason Wrote: I'm standing back and standing by...

He's got me convinced.  I'm heading to Canada.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(01-12-2021, 10:30 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He's got me convinced.  I'm heading to Canada.

Good luck. The Mounties don't **** around with illegal crossing.