Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots Game Day
shoudl be 16-6, really stupid decision to go for 2!!!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:37 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: of course amendola has tos top and wait, brady is 40, and he was almost tackled on that throw, comon now! Dalton would have thrown it out of bounds.

Tackled on the throw? He rolled out to his left....there was no one there.  He's looked pretty bad tonight....I just call it objective.

Our QBs don't get those excuses....except for AJM. Although, if he started a few years, I'm sure the fans would turn on him too....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pats only dressed 4 receivers?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: shoudl be 16-6, really stupid decision to go for 2!!!

Yeah, don't chase that point.  Of course, with Elliott, the XP is no gimmee.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pats only dressed 4 receivers?

Yup.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, don't chase that point.  Of course, with Elliott, the XP is no gimmee.

Which is exactly why I would have gone for 2....also...you're trying to make up for his miss.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Tackled on the throw? He rolled out to his left....there was no one there.  He's looked pretty bad tonight....I just call it objective.

Our QBs don't get those excuses....except for AJM. Although, if he started a few years, I'm sure the fans would turn on him too....

There was a ton of pressure on that throw, that's a joke man, dalton doesn't get that excuse because 1) he would have gotten sacked 2) he would have thrown it out of bounds. Youre not being objective you're being a hater. Yeah he's not playing perfect bu tthat throw connected and it's better than we could have done lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Which is exactly why I would have gone for 2....also...you're trying to make up for his miss.

And now you're only up 9 against the best comeback team in superbowl history, lol, nice. Stupid decision.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Which is exactly why I would have gone for 2....also...you're trying to make up for his miss.

Sorry, guess I forgot this  Sarcasm
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Better do something with that gift Tommy.

Reply/Quote
Foles is basically just throwing jump balls to Jeffery. He’s made some great catches, but you are going to lose one now and then.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Never forget Dr. Martin Luther Kings words, and the Ram truck.

Never forget.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: There was a ton of pressure on that throw, that's a joke man, dalton doesn't get that excuse because 1) he would have gotten sacked 2) he would have thrown it out of bounds. Youre not being objective you're being a hater. Yeah he's not playing perfect bu tthat throw connected and it's better than we could have done lol.

Rueben....he rolled out of the pressure......what game are you watching?  There was no one there.  I'm not being a "hater".....I'm relaying what I'm seeing. I'm actually for the Pats.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:47 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Rueben....he rolled out of the pressure......what game are you watching?  There was no one there.  I'm not being a "hater".....I'm relaying what I'm seeing. I'm actually for the Pats.

If I’m remembering right he saw him at the last second and threw it right before he got swallowed up. He’s also going to have over 200 yds in the 1st half

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: And now you're only up 9 against the best comeback team in superbowl history, lol, nice. Stupid decision.

If you say so.  I think you'd be surprised how many coaches go for two there.  I guess lots of people are stupid?  

Reply/Quote
Now there.....was a nice deep ball.

Reply/Quote
whatever dude, he's got 234 yards in the first half and he's having a bad game lol. dalton will never be 30% of what this guy is, 5 rings, could be 6. it's too bad. he was under more duress in the amendola throw, try rewinding if you want to be proven wrong lol.
Reply/Quote
Nobody's perfect....  Wink
Reply/Quote
Missed XPs all over the place.
Reply/Quote
Eagles doin a solid Bengals D impression that drive.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote