Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots Game Day
Amendola just shoved the ref!!!!!!!!!

Throw him out damnit!!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:10 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Amendola just shoved the ref!!!!!!!!!

Throw him out damnit!!!!!

Didn’t see it but I guess it’s ok if you’re white and play for the Patriots...

Reply/Quote
volume 2 low
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Where the hell did Justin get these dancers? A bunch of dudes and ugly chicks.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Where the hell did Justin get these dancers? A bunch of dudes and ugly chicks.

Idk but he looked like Negan from TWD with the leather coat and bandanna lol

Reply/Quote
And didn’t anyone tell him you don’t wear a red bandanna with a purple camo three piece suit?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The Prince thing was pretty cool.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And didn’t anyone tell him you don’t wear a red bandanna with a purple camo three piece suit?

Hell, it's the last thing the wife yells at me as I'm headed out the door each morning.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Gotta hand it to JT...that was enjoyable, and I don't even like that style of music.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Yeah I thought it was a good halftime show overall. Better than bringing out a band that hasnt been relevant in 30 years lol.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I miss Janet Jackson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Gotta hand it to JT...that was enjoyable, and I don't even like that style of music.

Same here.  The wife stayed long enough to watch it and then exited the room right behind Justin.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
On the commercial front, there have been a couple of good ones, but ffs the rest are mainly NBC promos or promos for some show.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:36 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah I thought it was a good halftime show overall. Better than bringing out a band that hasnt been relevant in 30 years lol.

I thought ZZ Top was one of the finest there has ever been....if not the best 

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Gotta hand it to JT...that was enjoyable, and I don't even like that style of music.

Not to sound like a crotchety old man but I have never seen so many unplayed instruments at a concert in my life... the fake marching band was epic lolo...

I'll give you enjoyable though... it was
Reply/Quote
Turrible

Reply/Quote
Gronk has been unleashed.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:39 PM)Millhouse Wrote: On the commercial front, there have been a couple of good ones, but ffs the rest are mainly NBC promos or promos for some show.

Solo trailer has been the highlight for me so far. Donald Glover looks badass as young Lando.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:41 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Not to sound like a crotchety old man but I have never seen so many unplayed instruments at a concert in my life... the fake marching band was epic lolo...

I'll give you enjoyable though... it was

Ha ha ha ha....yep.

Reply/Quote
CC going a little over the top on the decision to go for it on 4th

Reply/Quote