Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots Game Day
GD.....can we get a new holder?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
i'm extra annoyed today becaus ei have the flu, you can hate on me but just realize that lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:53 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: GD.....can we get a new holder?

Guarantee he’s not a Pat next year. You’re expected to do your job well in NE
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Eagles need to get the big Mo back Can't go into the half with NE getting the ball afterward and not at least get three here.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: whatever dude, he's got 234 yards in the first half and he's having a bad game lol. dalton will never be 30% of what this guy is, 5 rings, could be 6. it's too bad. he was under more duress in the amendola throw, try rewinding if you want to be proven wrong lol.

Never said he would be....I just thought this was a gameday thread where you could scrutinize every throw....guess I was wrong...lol.  50 yards were on Burkheads run....Hogan had some YAC....the backs....two deep balls...one to Amendola...one to Hogan.  Raw number stats don't tell the tale all the time.  He had three balls that should be INTs.  If that had been 14...y'all be in here frothing at the mouth...lol. All I'm sayin'.

He rolled out...threw up a duck....there were some guys closing...happens every game....except if our guys do it (Palmer too)...they're doo doo.  LOL. I'd love to be on a computer and look all those posts up. It's comical.

Reply/Quote
Holy Cow Corey Clement.
Reply/Quote
This is some of the worst D I’ve seen in a while.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Wow.. that safety that got stiff armed looked like he was scared!!! Lol
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: This is some of the worst D I’ve seen in a while.

The patriots have a meh d this year... they give up way to many yards
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: i'm extra annoyed today becaus ei have the flu, you can hate on me but just realize that lol

C'mon man....that sounds like my wife. LOL

Just messin with you man...

(02-04-2018, 09:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Guarantee he’s not a Pat next year. You’re expected to do your job well in NE

Yup...you get extensions here.

(02-04-2018, 09:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Eagles need to get the big Mo back  Can't go into the half with NE getting the ball afterward and not at least get three here.

Look like they found him!

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 09:59 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Wow.. that safety that got stiff armed looked like he was scared!!! Lol

Looked like DreK!

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:00 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: The patriots have a meh d this year... they give up way to many yards

I think I’d rather have Marvin than young Santa. Good luck Detroit.

Reply/Quote
You cannot go for this here
Reply/Quote
WOW
Reply/Quote
Oh, those tricky Eagles.
Reply/Quote
Foles catches those balls.... Ninja

Reply/Quote
What a conventional call there...LOL wow!!!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Holy shit.... welp.... that... was... somethin
Reply/Quote
Ballzy
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
That's right there with NO's onside kick back in '10. Ballsy.
Reply/Quote