Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks
The Bengals are finally in a Super Bowl and the halftime show looks bad. I hate rap and will not be watching it. We need a better group.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
When is the last time it didn't stink ? Just awful. I wish they would just do away with that nonsense at halftime.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 11:38 PM)Science Friction Wrote: When is the last time it didn't  stink ?   Just awful. I wish they would just do away with that nonsense at halftime.

Bruno Mars for the 2013 season was very very good. I'm not particularly a fan but Katy Perry's the year after was objectively good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dr Dre and Eminem..... yes please
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd rather see the Starland Vocal Band perform "Afternoon Delight"(now there's a retro music reference for you), and they're probably in their seventies by now.
Reply/Quote
I remember back in 1997 it was ZZ Top, the Blues Brothers, and I think James Brown. That was a show lol of course I was alot younger.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The halftime show for SB XXIII was some 3-D magic show or something. I have it on VHS and saved a couple pair of the glasses. I think you had to pick them up at 7-Eleven. So, we've seen worse.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The half time show will be good for a change. Let the curmudgeons flip over to the puppy bowl for a while.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I’m sure I won’t like it, but that’s pretty subjective. I don’t like a lot of music from the last twenty years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Thank goodness it isn't another show with over-the-hill classic rock outfits skulking around the stage with music that stopped being relevant 30+ years ago.
Reply/Quote
I absolutely loved most of the classic rock groups that they trotted out. Prince was good.
An act that I would like to watch would be along the lines of Foo Fighters. There are a few country acts that can be entertaining as well. But don't think that they would view them as reaching enough of the demographics that they are looking for of late.

Any more, halftime is when you go to the bathroom, scarf some food, wash it down with a beverage or three, and get ready for the second half.
Reply/Quote
Katy Perry and Shakira were both good shows because you had something to look at if nothing else. I too thought Bruno Mars was pretty good even though I wouldn't say I'm a fan.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to snoop and dre. Dre is a titan of the hip hop industry, so I'm sure the show will be good.
Reply/Quote
I’d rather see a mime juggling than any of the other half time nonsense!
Reply/Quote
I do not care who performs the halftime show at the Super Bowl. I do, however, care what kind of halftime adjustments the Bengals will make.

I’m so glad Lou Anarumo didn’t get the head coaching job in New York.
Reply/Quote
I refuse to watch anything with Snoop Dogg. The double standard with him is mind boggling. I know some people think he's the second coming but personally I refuse to watch his shit.
Reply/Quote
Shut your whorish mouth:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 11:53 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I'd rather see the Starland Vocal Band perform "Afternoon Delight"(now there's a retro music reference for you), and they're probably in their seventies by now.

Sky rockets in flight?
Reply/Quote
Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Is awesome.

I fixed it for you. Consider burrow sent his AFCCG jersey to kid cudi, this is right up their alley.

Who dey.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 01:26 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I do not care who performs the halftime show at the Super Bowl. I do, however, care what kind of halftime adjustments the Bengals will make.

I’m so glad Lou Anarumo didn’t get the head coaching job in New York.

I wonder if it will have any affect on the rams with their OC getting a HC job.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 01:27 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I refuse to watch anything with Snoop Dogg. The double standard with him is mind boggling. I know some people think he's the second coming but personally I refuse to watch his shit.

Lol, he made an appearance in old school. Why u hatin.
Reply/Quote