Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Synric's 10,000th post. #FreeFredToast
(01-23-2023, 10:05 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Nothing of value was lost? Well, that's just, like.... your opinion, man.

- I think people are 100% all about engaging in discussion & debate on here. Unfortunately, even after being give many many many chances to do just that, the person in question AGAIN failed to do so. Trolling people and providing nonsensical, contrarian ideas just for the sake of doing so doesn't = discussion/debate. 

How many threads did Fred's posts just derail because he had an axe to grind or wanted to twist things or straw man posts just so he could feel right? Answer: MOST.
Exactly. And even when proven wrong he'd still insist he was right and post links that he claimed he was right only to show that the links proved him wrong. 

That's another beef I had with him: wasting my time.
(01-23-2023, 10:14 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I'm not personally a fan... his persona gets old quickely.  Reminds me of an 80 year old man who's seen it all and you can't change his mind or have a worth while discussion as they are set in their ways.

As someone who trolled on video games as a kid I can't in good conscience say he should be banned for life but I am of the belief he should be kept off the board until after the playoffs are over.

I'm hard headed but even I'll admit if I'm proven wrong. Fred was unable to do so, which made debating with him pointless and he'd just turn to lies or personal attacks.

He always had to be seen and heard.
I've always thought it would be tricky deciding who gets the ban hammer.

I've seen some lesser known places "cough" twitter "cough" facebook "cough" roll back bans.

So who knows
I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'd gamble that Fred is still here.. I think the guy had multiple alts and argued with himself too btw.. of course, It could just be a conspiracy theory.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-24-2023, 08:00 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'd gamble that Fred is still here.. I think the guy had multiple alts and argued with himself too btw.. of course, It could just be a conspiracy theory.

Nah his style is pretty unique would be impressive if he's been able to remain hidden.
[Image: 1500x500]
(01-24-2023, 04:01 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly. And even when proven wrong he'd still insist he was right and post links that he claimed he was right only to show that the links proved him wrong. 

That's another beef I had with him: wasting my time.

I'm hard headed but even I'll admit if I'm proven wrong. Fred was unable to do so, which made debating with him pointless and he'd just turn to lies or personal attacks.

He always had to be seen and heard.

So hard to believe that Brad lol. ESPECIALLY if anyone down talks Mayer.

That said, I'm more in the indifferent for FT but I understand both people's support and admonishment for his presence on the board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-24-2023, 08:00 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'd gamble that Fred is still here.. I think the guy had multiple alts and argued with himself too btw.. of course, It could just be a conspiracy theory.
Wouldn't surprise me but I think he tried that once before.
(01-24-2023, 02:02 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Nah his style is pretty unique would be impressive if he's been able to remain hidden.
Exactly but I have seen some posts of people that I haven't seen too much and I'm like Hmm

lol
(01-24-2023, 10:34 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: So hard to believe that Brad lol. ESPECIALLY if anyone down talks Mayer.

That said, I'm more in the indifferent for FT but I understand both people's support and admonishment for his presence on the board.

It takes a lot of proving but I can eventually admit when I'm wrong lol