Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THIS IS THE WEEK
While not directly pertaining to Burrow's contract, it pertains to the overall structure of the team. Here is Chase discussing his upcoming extension...

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 08:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My friend just sent our group chat on WhatsApp a screen shot from a friend's text that had a screen shot from Dehner that had that same information!

I realize that it could be someone just that made a fake contact with Dehner's name, but it does give me hope! Said it will be rolled out in the next 24 hours!

My friend even said "don't tease," but it seems legit!

I know it sounds like "my barber heard from his baby momma's cousin's Über Driver's second cousin," but there's not many secrets here in Greater Cincinnati!

Why not? This isn't your daddy's Bengals franchise! We're treating our golden boy like we should!

Watson got 230 million guaranteed, which was ******** (sorry, but I couldn't think of a better word), and Burrow's worth a lot more!

We want to keep him happy and we're trying to keep him here for his career. 

Because I doubt they have $265 million in addition to all the other guaranteed money they will have to come up with.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TODAY WAS THE DAY. WHO DEY.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Today was a good day!

Chiefs look sketchy too.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:01 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Today was a good day!

Chiefs look sketchy too.

Having an AFC Championship game at home this year is going to be sooo nice. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Chiefs look sketchy too.

LOL not to jinx it but Arrowhead reclaims its Burrowhead status this year.

Is it possible to retain Higgins and Chase? I don’t know enough about the finances / salary cap situation. I don’t really pay meticulous attention to that stuff.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 11:05 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: TODAY WAS THE DAY. WHO DEY.

Your plums need recalibrating.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 11:05 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: TODAY WAS THE DAY. WHO DEY.

Yes it was. Off by a few weeks but hey, WHO DEY. Who Dey

Chiefs look sketchy too.

They did, but it is only week 1. We looked sketchy in our season opener last year as well but for a lot more reasons.

The Lions are good though and play with mad heart. I like that team a lot and glad they got the job done.

(09-08-2023, 09:14 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Having an AFC Championship game at home this year is going to be sooo nice. 

Yes it will. Wink

(09-08-2023, 12:16 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Your plums need recalibrating.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote