JOE
JAMARR
DJ
LOGAN
GERMAINE
ELI
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampa Game Game Ball
I had to run out for 10 minutes early in the 2nd half and was delighted to get the game on radio here in Northeastern PA (700 WLW out of Cincinnati). Listening to the announcers talk about Reader sold it for me. If he's not a Pro Bowl starter, something is really wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The shovel pass was bad, too. They need to take that play out of the playbook. The 30 yard sack that got erased because of the penalty was also monumentally dumb. This wasn’t really my favorite game from Burrow tbh. But even when he’s “off” he can throw for 4 TD’s and have a passer rating of 100+ lol. I can live with that.

For real.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This a tough one. Burrow throws 4 TD's (record tied for him) and Pratt plays awesome again. DJ just plugs the run game.

I went with Joe Burrow only because our receivers had trouble getting separation and he still throws 4 TD's.

I think we are getting spoiled, Joe always keeps us in any game and give our defense a reason to keep playing hard.

Also, Lou did it again and ZT with half time adjustments. ZT also helped build some momentum by giving us time left (called time outs) to get a field goal in the first half.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Not sure how anyone on the offense could get a vote. The entire offense, including Burrow, was terrible today and completely bailed our by the defense.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:35 PM)TheFan Wrote: Not sure how anyone on the offense could get a vote. The entire offense, including Burrow, was terrible today and completely bailed our by the defense.

Our offense scored 34 points on that bad day. Our QB threw 4 TD's today. But yes, in the second half our defense played lights out after playing horribly in half number 1.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This a tough one. Burrow throws 4 TD's (record tied for him) and Pratt plays awesome again. DJ just plugs the run game.

I went with Joe Burrow only because our receivers had trouble getting separation and he still throws 4 TD's.

I think we are getting spoiled, Joe always keeps us in any game and give our defense a reason to keep playing hard.

Also, Lou did it again and ZT with half time adjustments. ZT also helped build some momentum by giving us time left (called time outs) to get a field goal in the first half.

How does Burrow get credit for 4 (basically 5) turnovers from our defense? We had 2 drives over 40 yards the entire game. Our offense was pathetic but got bailed out with 5 straight drives starting already in FG range. 
Reply/Quote
I went Pratt since you didn't list my dude Reeder.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Our offense scored 34 points on that bad day. Our QB threw 4 TD's today. But yes, in the second half our defense played lights out after playing horribly in half number 1.

Our offense played just as bad or worse than our defense did in the first half. They had what, 39 yards and an INT until the last drive? 
Reply/Quote
Playoff P with another clutch game gets my vote. PAY THIS MAN!
Reply/Quote
Gonna assume this is a joke. I don’t see Mitchell Wilcox.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:41 PM)TheFan Wrote: How does Burrow get credit for 4 (basically 5) turnovers from our defense? We had 2 drives over 40 yards the entire game. Our offense was pathetic but got bailed out with 5 straight drives starting already in FG range. 

If you don't get how hard it is to finish drives with TD's versus field goals or turnovers, I am not sure you will understand. Burrow took the gifts and buried them. Then he finishes them off with time consuming TD drive ending on a brilliant play call by ZT. Great throws that entire drive by Joe. 

The defense played lights out in second half, but gave up 200 yards, first down after first down and not helping get our offense on the field in the first half.

It was a tale of 2 halves both both our offense and our defense, both playing great in the second half.

Reply/Quote
I voted for Burrow. Defense and especially Pratt came up big in the second half, but Joe makes the whole team believe they can win against anyone! Trust in Joe Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Toughest game ball thread of the year, but I'll go Pratt.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:48 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Gonna assume this is a joke. I don’t see Mitchell Wilcox.

He now has the same # of career TD’s as the great Drew Sample. LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:43 PM)TheFan Wrote: Our offense played just as bad or worse than our defense did in the first half. They had what, 39 yards and an INT until the last drive? 

I agree. But tough to play well when Bucs are eating up T.O.P. in first half. I think we had 4 total drives in the first half, one ended in a deflected pass for a pick.

Reply/Quote
I usually don't vote on these or share my opinion, but I can no longer hold my tongue.

Logan Wilson has had 32 tackles and 1.5 sacks in the last 2 weeks. he got 2 votes last week and none so far this week.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Special teams was huge as well.... 3 kicks in a row where they had Tampa pinned.

Big key to the Bengals comeback
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Agree the D deserves it. Picked DJ because he keeps stopping the run.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If you don't get how hard it is to finish drives with TD's versus field goals or turnovers, I am not sure you will understand. Burrow took the gifts and buried them. Then he finishes them off with time consuming TD drive ending on a brilliant play call by ZT. Great throws that entire drive by Joe. 

The defense played lights out in second half, but gave up 200 yards, first down after first down and not helping get our offense on the field in the first half.

It was a tale of 2 halves both both our offense and our defense, both playing great in the second half.

What do you think the chances are of Burrow scoring 5 of 6 drives without 5 straight turnovers by the defense? I think Burrow is a top 5 QB but he was bad today. I think that's okay to say. He was awful the first half, got bailed out on the 25+ yard sack, and lucky on the missed Tee interception. He made some good throws but had about just as many bad ones. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree. But tough to play well when Bucs are eating up T.O.P. in first half. I think we had 4 total drives in the first half, one ended in a deflected pass for a pick.

Burrow no longer deserves passes for batted balls. It's clearly a him problem at this point. 
Reply/Quote