JOE
JAMARR
DJ
LOGAN
GERMAINE
ELI
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampa Game Game Ball
(12-19-2022, 11:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: God, I love these so much.  Team has such energy and support for each other.  Recognizing the kickoff coverage was smart as well.  

Special teams in general was quite good. Chrisman had 4 punts with 2 inside the 20 and one out at the 2 yard line.
Reply/Quote
Other

Offense, Defense, and STs. Defense dominated 2nd half, and the offense was unstoppable after the turnovers. The second half was near perfection by both sides of the ball. Shoutout to the punter for the one punt that pinned the Bucs deep.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For the 1,000,000,000,000 time. The Game Ball forum is not to award a position group or coaches.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For the 1,000,000,000,000 time. The Game Ball forum is not to award a position group or coaches.

Maybe start adding a caveat to the other option (single player only). It definitely drives me nuts when people do this. It kind of makes for a boring thread tbh.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:38 PM)Nepa Wrote: Special teams in general was quite good. Chrisman had 4 punts with 2 inside the 20 and one out at the 2 yard line.

It was by far Chrisman's best game. It was great to see, I love that Huber wanted to stay on the practice squad and help him develop.

This team has unity and seem to have great chemistry. I hope we can keep them together, Pratt is a key defensive player so please pay the man.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Voting for 1 player I went with Germaine Pratt. Logan played great in the second half, not so great in the 1st so Playoff P
gets my vote, but as others have said the entire Defense played fantastic that second half, same with ST's. Funny, how I
was never nervous about us coming back and winning. Thought we might of just let the Bucs score so we could get Burrow
and the Offense the ball so they could get something going before the half then it was just complete domination on both
sides of the ball, but especially for the Defense. Great win.

This team is scary man.Twitch
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Voting for 1 player I went with Germaine Pratt. Logan played great in the second half, not so great in the 1st so Playoff P
gets my vote, but as others have said the entire Defense played fantastic that second half, same with ST's. Funny, how I
was never nervous about us coming back and winning. Thought we might of just let the Bucs score so we could get Burrow
and the Offense the ball so they could get something going before the half then it was just complete domination on both
sides of the ball, but especially for the Defense. Great win.

This team is scary man.Twitch

If this team gets healthy it could be fright night for their playoff opponents. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It would be neat to take all these threads at the end of the season and list each winner, their % that they won the poll by (and maybe the runner up too).

A walk down our 'path to glory'.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote