Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(09-05-2015, 09:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Tired of looking at his **** trophies.

I don't mind people being straight, but do they have to be so out in the open about it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Whoa, wait.

I realize Nately pointed this out, but the ONLY guy on the boards with an avatar of his wife is complaining about someone else's sexuality being out in the open????

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaha

Basically confirmed that Lucie is an elaborate troll account now, right?
(09-05-2015, 09:22 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If you had no idea they were gay then how do you know they were gay?

He means no heterosexuals knew they were gay.

But he did.

Smirk
Bump for Lucie.

Just wanted to show you that the conversation wasn't "irrelevant", and that it was the most recent topic discussed until you conveniently disappeared.
(09-06-2015, 12:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He means no heterosexuals knew they were gay.

But he did.

Smirk

Well, for him homosexuality is a "choice."  Meaning he isn't hard wired against performing fellatio, he just chooses to abstain.  But, he could if he chose to do so.
Is anybody surprised that Lucie is still purposely avoiding this thread?
(09-10-2015, 09:38 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Is anybody surprised that Lucie is still purposely avoiding this thread?

No. Not at all.

[Image: bhsmg.jpg]

Plus the circle jerk you all are in gives him no choice.
(09-10-2015, 10:14 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: No. Not at all.

[Image: bhsmg.jpg]

Plus the circle jerk you all are in gives him no choice.

I'm not sure which is funnier:

1) You use an alt to agree/defend your other account
2) You think "your" fooling anyone
(09-10-2015, 09:38 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Is anybody surprised that Lucie is still purposely avoiding this thread?

To What am I supposed to be responding?

That Nate doesn't like the idea I used a pic of my wife and kid as an avatar? I use this board from my phone or tablet and there is photos of family there. Not sure why i need to responded.
(09-10-2015, 11:15 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm not sure which is funnier:

1) You use an alt to agree/defend your other account
2) You think "your" fooling anyone

Lol an alt.

You guys have me running about 9 accounts now.
(09-10-2015, 01:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: To What am I supposed to be responding?

That Nate doesn't like the idea I used a pic of my wife and kid as an avatar?  I use this board from my phone or tablet and there is photos of family there.  Not sure why i need to responded.

So your family life is not personal?  You want to put it on display?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-10-2015, 01:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol an alt.  

You guys have me running about 9 accounts now.

Tommy, morningstar, StLucie, Blutarsky . . .
(09-10-2015, 01:36 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So your family life is not personal?  You want to put it on display?

Well if it's a violation of TOS then it can he removed.

And anyone has the ability to opt out of seeing my posts anytime they wish.