Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
Here you go...this will make it all better.

Or more confusing depending on the individual. Smirk

http://fortune.com/2015/09/01/target-alcohol/

Quote:Target aims to start serving alcohol for the first time

by Valli Herman SEPTEMBER 1, 2015, 5:11 PM EDT
E-mail Tweet Facebook Linkedin
Share icons

A spokesperson confirms that the retail giant has applied for liquor licenses so that it can start selling and serving alcohol in a new Chicago store.

Borrowing from the playbook of upscale grocers such as Whole Foods Market and the East Coast’s Wegmans, Target is aiming to serve alcohol right in the store.

Angie Thompson, a Target spokesperson, confirmed that the Minneapolis-based retailer applied in August for liquor licenses to sell and serve alcohol at a planned store in near Chicago’s Navy Pier. If approved, it would be the first time Target has served alcohol. “We sell liquor at a number of stores, but we currently don’t have any Target stores that serve liquor on site,” she told Fortune. She declined to comment further on the plan’s details.

The 24,000-square-foot store in the Streeterville neighborhood also could open the way for the chain of 1,799 U.S. stores to play bartender to dads shopping for car wax and moms seeking back-to-school sneakers. Though the Streeterville store was announced as a TargetExpress, its newest and smallest store format, when it opens on Oct. 7, it will be branded as a Target and offer other amenities such as a pharmacy, Target Mobile, in-store pickup and Starbucks. Beginning this fall, the retailer will be rebranding its other small stores, and the TargetExpress and CityTarget stores will be known simply as Target and identified with the bullseye logo.

The chain’s evolving flexible store design strategy aims to match the layout and offerings to the neighborhood. Navy Pier is a Chicago landmark and tourist destination that attracts millions every year. The Streeterville Target will be about one-fifth the size of a traditional outlet and will be “responding to local market conditions. Localization is a priority for us,” said Thompson.

Though it’s easy to picture hordes cruising the housewares aisles, a cold brew snuggled in the shopping cart cup holder, the reality is likely different. If the discounter follows the lead of its grocery store competitors, it will serve beer and wine at in-store bars or lounges. Target also is paying more attention to its grocery offerings, announcing that it plans to carry more organic, natural and local products. It also will start testing a new in-store cafe concept, USA Today reports.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-04-2015, 11:48 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You claimed you don't say a word unless it invades your space.  Did someone hit on you or something?  Or are you the one who brought the shit up in the first place?

Exactly. I never said he wasn't allowed to post here unless it falls into line with my beliefs.

I just think it's ridiculous that he claims that he doesn't say a word unless it invades his space. He says PLENTY of words about it on here, and I highly doubt anyone on this board has invaded his personal space.

Some people don't have the comprehension skills to understand what I meant though, but thanks for getting it. ThumbsUp  According to Lucie's logic, I shouldn't give you a thumbs up for understanding though since it shouldn't be very difficult for anyone with a fully functioning brain to comprehend.
(09-04-2015, 11:55 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Exactly. I never said he wasn't allowed to post here unless it falls into line with my beliefs.

I just think it's ridiculous that he claims that he doesn't say a word unless it invades his space. He says PLENTY of words about it on here, and I highly doubt anyone on this board has invaded his personal space.

Some people don't have the comprehension skills to understand what I meant though, but thanks for getting it. ThumbsUp  According to Lucie's logic, I shouldn't give you a thumbs up for understanding though since it shouldn't be very difficult for anyone with a fully functioning brain to comprehend.

He started the thread.

He claimed he can't shop at Target any more.

He claimed he will need to buy yellow or dresses if he shops at Target without his wife.

Because he doesn't have the ability to tell what is appropriate for girls and what is appropriate for boys without a ***** sign that says "BOYS" or "GIRLS" and yet he claims he doesn't have a problem. 

LMAO

Dudes gonna have a mental breakdown in the toy aisle because he can't decide what to buy Little Johnny for his birthday without a sign telling him, "Hey, idiot, these are the toys for boys."  If you need a sign to tell then that's what the damn sign should say.
(09-04-2015, 11:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Here you go...this will make it all better.

Or more confusing depending on the individual.   Smirk

I believe Target understands some weak minded people won't be able to handle the pressure of picking out a toy if they don't see a sign that reads, "Boys" or "Girls."

It's an effin tragedy.

I heard Oprah is producing a made for television Lifetime movie based upon this ripped from the headline story starring Lucie.  It's going to be two hours of him standing in the toy aisle with a hot wheel in one hand and a Barbie in the other trying to figure out which one to buy.  It's going to end with "To Be Continued . . ."
(09-04-2015, 11:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Here you go...this will make it all better.

Or more confusing depending on the individual.   Smirk

Hope they have color coded drink menus or else Lucie will be sipping a sloe gin fizz while he tries on yoga pants.
(09-04-2015, 12:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hope they have color coded drink menus or else Lucie will be sipping a sloe gin fizz while he tries on yoga pants.

Thanks for that mental image !
Shocked
(09-04-2015, 10:40 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I am in agreement.
I despise all public displays of affection.
I can tolerate handshakes & hugs, but anything more than a quick peck of a kiss is out of line.
Personal lives should remain just that.

I've been known to spontaneously make out with random chicks at the bar and then go home with them.  I've decided that my new line is "if you take me home, there's free drinks in it for you".

Its worked out pretty well so far. Dancing
I just noticed that they removed the gender labeling at the bathrooms in the new Target by me.  Just some weird hieroglyphics or something.  No 'MEN' / 'WOMEN' anywhere. Just took a piss in the water fountain out of utter confusion.

[Image: 121617903283528754wariat_Toilet_Signs.svg.med.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-04-2015, 02:29 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I just noticed that they removed the gender labeling at the bathrooms in the new Target by me.  Just some weird hieroglyphics or something.  No 'MEN' / 'WOMEN' anywhere. Just took a piss in the water fountain out of utter confusion.

[Image: 121617903283528754wariat_Toilet_Signs.svg.med.png]

I know the feeling.   Sad

[Image: 02-strangesign-restroom.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-04-2015, 02:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: I know the feeling.   Sad

[Image: 02-strangesign-restroom.jpg]

Damn obama.  Just cramming his homosexual leftist agenda right down our fat gullets so he can harvest our tax dollars like foie gras

I mean.  Shoot.  What the hell is going on in this bathroom?

[Image: businessmf.jpg]
(09-04-2015, 02:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah clothing is on the way.   They have done their best to get women out of dresses and put men in pink and other bright colors.    Now they prop up the femine man.   It's a mess.    

We are trying for another kid in hopes of a boy.   I can tell you one thing.... There won't be any of this nancying around nonsense.

"Your" literally afraid of the color pink.

An effen' color!

It doesn't get any more Nancy than that, Nancy.
(09-04-2015, 02:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah clothing is on the way.   They have done their best to get women out of dresses and put men in pink and other bright colors.    Now they prop up the femine man.

I wouldn't call Cam'ron "feminine". At least not to his face.
[Image: camronB-e1330270328587.jpg]
(09-04-2015, 10:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Hang on kids...this might be a wild ride.

I...agree... Confused ...with Lucy.    

Sick

In principle.  Kind of.

I don't care who is banging who and I don't want to see it or hear about whether the people are gay/straight/bi/try...

And as for "coming out" that is a personal thing.  If you feel the need to let everyone know you have been hiding your true self from them and it makes you feel better then good for you.

Beyond that I'm not interested in your sex life.  And I probably knew you were gay anyway.  Smirk

Glad we could find common ground.

If they are gonna come out anywhere, they can tell their close friends and family. In private .

Not making a specticle at school or on social media.

The lack of keeping private things private annoys me. Thus forcing your personal bs into my life.

Growing up we had two gay dudes living at the corner. Had no idea they were gay . which is exactly how it should be ... Everyone's personal life stays personal.
(09-04-2015, 11:23 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How ironic coming from the person who condones fathers paying for prostitutes to have sex with their sons during early puberty to ensure their heterosexuality.  Also, the same guy who claims prisoners turn to homosexuality for emotional support during prison.  Which begs the question, how long would your sentence need to be in order for you to turn to homosexuality?  A day?  A week?  A month?

I understand why "your" so paranoid.  "Your" just one prison term away from being homosexual yourself.  Whereas, if you and I were cellmates there is no amount of time which would make me agree to do you in da butt.

Please find where I advocated this behavior? I merely stated that this was a common practice in. The past and still today in some cultures.

But please keep massaging my words to fit whatever story you wish to tell.
(09-05-2015, 03:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please find where I advocated this behavior?  I merely stated that this was a common practice in. The past and still today in some cultures.  

But please keep massaging my words to fit whatever story you wish to tell.

Ninja pleeeeeeeease.

You brought it up. You explained why. You defended it.

I don't need to post a quote to prove what we both know you already did. More than once.

Interesting choice of words, "massaging."  For a homophobe that is afraid to wear a pink shirt.
(09-05-2015, 03:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Glad we could find common ground.  

If they are gonna come out anywhere, they can tell their close friends and family.   In private .  

The lack of keeping private things private annoys me.  Thus forcing your personal bs into my life.  

Growing up we had two gay dudes living at the corner.  Had no idea they were gay .   which is exactly how it should be ...  Everyone's personal life stays personal.

So you didn't tell anyone when you got married.  You kept it a secret.  You didn't buy a ring for your wife to wear so that the whole world would know she is married?
(09-05-2015, 03:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Growing up we had two gay dudes living at the corner.  Had no idea they were gay .   which is exactly how it should be ...  Everyone's personal life stays personal.

You're one of the few people I've ever seen on a message board that has pictures of and mentions his wife and kids.  QUIT SHOVING YOUR HETEROSEXUALITY DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!!
(09-05-2015, 03:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Glad we could find common ground.  

If they are gonna come out anywhere, they can tell their close friends and family.   In private .  

The lack of keeping private things private annoys me.  Thus forcing your personal bs into my life.  

Growing up we had two gay dudes living at the corner.  Had no idea they were gay .   which is exactly how it should be ...  Everyone's personal life stays personal.

If you had no idea they were gay then how do you know they were gay?

Because you knew they were gay, obviously. Duh.

Of all the idiotic comments you have made in the short time you have used this account, that idiotic comment isn't even among your Top 10.
(09-05-2015, 12:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You're one of the few people I've ever seen on a message board that has pictures of and mentions his wife and kids.  QUIT SHOVING YOUR HETEROSEXUALITY DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!!

Tired of looking at his **** trophies.
(09-05-2015, 12:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote:   QUIT SHOVING YOUR HETEROSEXUALITY DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!!

I'll bet you say that to all the guys.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]