Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
Lol shocking that you two think it's cool to go through rep notes.

Sorry but I value life a little too much to be bothered that one poster is high fiving another.

Have fun reading rep notes. Now when I leave rep I will just get creative knowing that your reading lol
(09-02-2015, 05:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is currently not classified as a disorder simply because it does not hinder you in your daily functions;

It's train the trainer time.  Now repeat that out loud ten times.  Now go train your peers.

Quote:however, there are many that consider it a process that happens in the brain. So perhaps it should be called a mental abnormality;

Sexual attraction is a process that happens in the brain.  By your logic, if homosexuality qualifies as a mental abnormality so would heterosexuality.

Quote:I'm pretty sure it was/is classified as deviant behavior and not too long ago deviant behaviors we considered to be mental disorders.

Deviant behavior is based upon societal norms.  You believe it is deviant behavior based upon your religion (societal norm.)  Based upon your norms you have mistakenly made the assumption it is a mental abnormality or disorder.

Quote:The behavior has not changed; only the classification.

Classifications change continuously based upon new information or a different understanding of current information. 
I was in target this week and you know what? It was really easy to find things in the toy department. They had all the "boys" building sets on one side of the isle and all the girls on the other side of the isle. I'm pretty sure even someones grandma could figure it out without the actual label.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-03-2015, 05:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I was in target this week and you know what?  It was really easy to find things in the toy department.  They had all the "boys" building sets on one side of the isle and all the girls on the other side of the isle.  I'm pretty sure even someones grandma could figure it out without the actual label.

they had to close the Target in my neighborhood because a bunch of elderly and few homophobes got lost and became severly dehydrated in the toy section.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-03-2015, 04:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol shocking that you two think it's cool to go through rep notes.  

Sorry but I value life a little too much to be bothered that one poster is high fiving another.  

Have fun reading rep notes.   Now when I leave rep I will just get creative knowing that your reading lol

Since you believe people who use profanity lack intelligence I would like to point out contractions are taught during the 2nd grade.

The 2nd ***** grade.
(09-03-2015, 05:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I was in target this week and you know what?  It was really easy to find things in the toy department.  They had all the "boys" building sets on one side of the isle and all the girls on the other side of the isle.  I'm pretty sure even someones grandma could figure it out without the actual label.

You're missing the point. Its not about finding stuff. Its about the lefts attempt at obliterating the distinction between men and women one small progressive step at a time.
Next the clothing dept. Watch.
(09-04-2015, 01:12 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: You're missing the point. Its not about finding stuff. Its about the lefts attempt at obliterating the distinction between men and women one small progressive step at a time.

Look, even if they don't label the MEN and WOMEN clothing section I'll still choose to wear men's clothes as long as I continue to choose to be straight.  I might change my mind on a whim though because that's how things work but still, what's the big deal?

You weren't confused at all?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

At all?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
(09-04-2015, 01:12 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: You're missing the point. Its not about finding stuff. Its about the lefts attempt at obliterating the distinction between men and women one small progressive step at a time.

Yeah clothing is on the way. They have done their best to get women out of dresses and put men in pink and other bright colors. Now they prop up the femine man. It's a mess.

We are trying for another kid in hopes of a boy. I can tell you one thing.... There won't be any of this nancying around nonsense.
(09-04-2015, 01:16 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Look, even if they don't label the MEN and WOMEN clothing section I'll still choose to wear men's clothes as long as I continue to choose to be straight.  I might change my mind on a whim though because that's how things work but still, what's the big deal?

Same thing they did to cologne/perfume. Made it unisex. Ridiculous . I remember my roommate sporting his CK-1 lol
(09-03-2015, 03:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol seriously did you actually take the time and effort to screen shot then make an imgur of this .....   That is magical.  

Who cares why anyone gives rep?   When we start making money of giving and receiving rep then you have something.   But now it just makes you look like a stalker.  

Come on....  your better this man.

It took a whole 2 minutes to do that. I saw an account whose only posts were homophobic attacks so I decided to see who was pathetic enough to actually agree with him. Figured it was worth noting which board members have an irrational hatred of gay people given the current conversation.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-04-2015, 02:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah clothing is on the way.   They have done their best to get women out of dresses and put men in pink and other bright colors.    Now they prop up the femine man.   It's a mess.    

We are trying for another kid in hopes of a boy.   I can tell you one thing.... There won't be any of this nancying around nonsense.

You're a hoot.

I have pictures of my dad (70 now) in a dress when he was 1 or 2.  I've seen him cry.  Hell, *I* cry!  And I admit it.

He's the manliest man I know.

I really and genuinely worry for children raised by people like you and your ilk.  And we wonder why there is still racism and sexism in America today. :snark:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-04-2015, 08:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: You're a hoot.

I have pictures of my dad (70 now) in a dress when he was 1 or 2.  I've seen him cry.  Hell, *I* cry!  And I admit it.

He's the manliest man I know.

I really and genuinely worry for children raised by people like you and your ilk.  And we wonder why there is still racism and sexism in America today. :snark:

Being In a dress at 1 or 2 is not even in the realm of what I am talking about .... But please continue to misrepresent what I say.
(09-03-2015, 04:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol shocking that you two think it's cool to go through rep notes.  

Have fun reading rep notes.   Now when I leave rep I will just get creative knowing that your reading lol

You value life so much that you spend more time on these boards than anybody else? Interesting logic. The guy with the #1 post count on the boards says that he values life more than to click a button that takes 2 seconds to point out other board member's homophobia. I'm actually glad that Pat did that so that I know which people to steer clear from on here since they seem to have mental disorders.

If you want to do something that's actually useful, you should probably learn how to spell and construct sentences. I think that would help you quite substantially.

(09-04-2015, 02:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah clothing is on the way.   They have done their best to get women out of dresses and put men in pink and other bright colors.    Now they prop up the femine man.   It's a mess.    

We are trying for another kid in hopes of a boy.   I can tell you one thing.... There won't be any of this nancying around nonsense.

You constantly say shit like this and then cry when people attack you for it....REALLY?!?

I promise you that on the day of the week that I decide to throw a pink polo on that I don't get the urge to bang a dude and start acting like a woman or a homosexual in general. What in the hell does the color of a shirt have anything to do with being masculine or feminine???

My 8 year old boy plays football among other sports and is probably already more of a man than you'll ever be, yet he has no problem wearing pink, purple, or any other bright colors. He actually says that he loves to wear pink because of the connection it has with supporting people with cancer and because his little sister likes it and he's not afraid to wear it. Guess what? No signs of being gay, what a shocker! He's actually a bit too interested in girls for his age and I'm worried that I'm going to have to give him "the speech" much sooner than I've hoped since he's been born. But hey, keep generalizing and saying overwhelmingly homophobic shit and then act confused when people call you out for it.
(09-04-2015, 07:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It took a whole 2 minutes to do that. I saw an account whose only posts were homophobic attacks so I decided to see who was pathetic enough to actually agree with him. Figured it was worth noting which board members have an irrational hatred of gay people given the current conversation.

Does it really matter? Until someone is consistently on here I don't take what they post real serious. Admittedly I haven't searched his post history to know if he is anti gay or not .... But I know you like to stretch the "hatred of gays" spectrum.

And what did it really do to shame either of them? I doubt they care one bit what any of us think of them. Which is exactly how they should feel.
(09-04-2015, 08:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Being In a dress at 1 or 2 is not even in the realm of what I am talking about ....   But please continue to misrepresent what I say.

I'm sure a grown man worried about wearing the color pink or "unisex" cologne wouldn't tolerate such "nancying around nonsense" as his son wearing a dress at any age.

If a pink shirt or CK 1 cologne make you insecure in your manhood no wonder "your" so paranoid about homosexual men.  Just come out of the closet already.
(09-04-2015, 08:51 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You value life so much that you spend more time on these boards than anybody else? Interesting logic. The guy with the #1 post count on the boards says that he values life more than to click a button that takes 2 seconds to point out other board member's homophobia. I'm actually glad that Pat did that so that I know which people to steer clear from on here since they seem to have mental disorders.

If you want to do something that's actually useful, you should probably learn how to spell and construct sentences. I think that would help you quite substantially.

You constantly say shit like this and then cry when people attack you for it....REALLY?!?

I promise you that on the day of the w :jk: feek that I decide to throw a pink polo on that I don't get the urge to bang a dude and start acting like a woman or a homosexual in general. What in the hell does the color of a shirt have anything to do with being masculine or feminine???

My 8 year old boy plays football among other sports and is probably already more of a man than you'll ever be, yet he has no problem wearing pink, purple, or any other bright colors. He actually says that he loves to wear pink because of the connection it has with supporting people with cancer and because his little sister likes it and he's not afraid to wear it. Guess what? No signs of being gay, what a shocker! He's actually a bit too interested in girls for his age and I'm worried that I'm going to have to give him "the speech" much sooner than I've hoped since he's been born. But hey, keep generalizing and saying overwhelmingly homophobic shit and then act confused when people call you out for it.

Are you done?

Congratulations on getting to have the talk with your son very early. I guess the psychological issues that come with earlier sexual behavior are of little concern to you. I'm also glad to see your son enjoys wearing pink and purple.

As usual you miss what I said completely. Instead you just latch on to a phrase a or two and just run with whatever makes me look however you want me to look.

Congrats on your son. Wish him good health.
(09-04-2015, 08:56 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm sure a grown man worried about wearing the color pink or "unisex" cologne wouldn't tolerate such "nancying around nonsense" as his son wearing a dress at any age.

If a pink shirt or CK 1 cologne make you insecure in your manhood no wonder "your" so paranoid about homosexual men.  Just come out of the closet already.

Person1: Goes to the store. Looks at shirts. Buys whichever they feel like.

Person2: Goes to the store. Looks at shirts. NO! NO! NO! OH MY GOD! PINK SHIRTS IN THE MEN'S SECTION?!?! NO WAY! I'M NOT GAY! NOT GAY!!!!! CAN'T WEAR PINK!!!!! THIS SHOULDN'T BE HERE I CAN'T WEAR PINNNNKKKKK!!!!!

But hey, we're the ones with the problem I guess.

Browsing through this thread really shows how much people intentionally MAKE problems for their own lives. Life is so much easier when you don't give a shit about stuff like that. I literally laughed out loud when the one guy basically said that he had no clue how people will possibly be able to find the correct aisles in Target now, and that his shopping trips just got added minutes tacked on to his precious time and that's unacceptable. I mean, if that's not trolling, that's the funniest shit I've heard in my life.
(09-04-2015, 08:56 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm sure a grown man worried about wearing the color pink or "unisex" cologne wouldn't tolerate such "nancying around nonsense" as his son wearing a dress at any age.

Na there are certain photos my wife must have so she will have them . Plus I am sure his older sisters will torment him. Which is perfect. My oldest may not but my youngest will. My oldest is really protective.

No one is paranoid about gays. I just refuse to slap someone on the back for just being differnt. I don't award anyone a trophy for being different. Trophies, back slapping, and atta boys go to the winners and high achievers.

Just sayng your the opposite sex or wanting to bang your own sex isn't enough for an atta boy.
(09-04-2015, 09:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Are you done?

Congratulations on getting to have the talk with your son very early.   I guess the psychological issues that come with earlier sexual behavior are of little concern to you.    I'm also glad to see your son enjoys wearing pink and purple.

As usual you miss what I said completely.   Instead you just latch on to a phrase a or two and just run with whatever makes me look however you want me to look.  

Congrats on your son.  Wish him good health.

You said that wearing pink is feminine. That makes you an asshole. It also throws you somewhere between a sexist and a homophobe, but we all know you fit into both categories.

I didn't miss anything, you flat out said that " and put men in pink and other bright colors.    Now they prop up the femine man.   It's a mess."

I'm not taking anything out of context and I'm surely not missing anything with your usual tactic of being straight to the point homophobe and then claim you aren't homophobic right afterwards.

I brought up my son as an example, I don't need a psychological evaluation by some nutjob on a message board. I'll be fine with raising him just as I have for the first 8 years. He's not running around trying to molest girls or anything, the situation will be perfectly fine.

I must give you credit. I'm honestly impressed that you constantly say horribly offensive shit and then turn around and act like we're all out of our minds for believing that you're a racist, homophobe, or sexist. I give you props for that, it takes a special person to be able to pull that off as flawlessly as you do on a daily basis.