Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tart visiting
(03-18-2024, 10:22 AM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Bro lol u make me laugh. I’ll take Tradavious white healthy over Turner and hill all day long right now oppo cam Taylor Britt.  We are sitting here taking about Mekhi becton who’s never proven anything and is always hurt but won’t consider a former all pro who’s been hurt the last couple seasons.  Gtfoh.  Gimme white.  We need a vet in that room one that can play.  White would give that room exactly what it needs

White will spend more time in the hot tub than on the field based on his injury history. If they sign him, needs to vet minimum with no guarantees in case he does make the team.

If you want a vet corner, Gilmore showed last year he can still cover and tackles well. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 11:21 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: They brought in Paul Alexander and a Jeff Ruby Steakhouse ketchup bottle to the table to see how he preps his steak fries.

He did not pass the test. Therefore no contact offer. It's that simple.

I'd rather the reasoning be Joe Cool didn't think Becton had enough spunk to play winning football.

You're rationale is probably more accurate.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 11:49 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd rather the reasoning be Joe Cool didn't think Becton had enough spunk to play winning football.

You're rationale is probably more accurate.

Or he did not pass a physical. Or Bengals offered him a contract and he wanted more so is exploring other options.

We have no way of knowing as Bengals FO is tight lipped. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 11:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: White will spend more time in the hot tub than on the field based on his injury history. If they sign him, needs to vet minimum with no guarantees in case he does make the team.

If you want a vet corner, Gilmore showed last year he can still cover and tackles well. 

I’ll take Gilmore as wel but white has multiple visits scheduled this week… that’s not cuz they have room in their hot tubs
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 12:28 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: I’ll take Gilmore as wel but white has multiple visits scheduled this week… that’s not cuz they have room in their hot tubs

What about JC Jackson, Xavien Howard, or Steven Nelson?

Or even Rock Ya-Sin, Shaq Griffin, or Adoree Jackson if looking for someone in the Eli Apple tier of could start or serve as CB4 if one of the existing young guys beats him out.

I'm good with adding someone, but they won't spend $10+ mill APY on someone I don't think.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 06:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What about JC Jackson, Xavien Howard, or Steven Nelson?

Or even Rock Ya-Sin, Shaq Griffin, or Adoree Jackson if looking for someone in the Eli Apple tier of could start or serve as CB4 if one of the existing young guys beats him out.

I'm good with adding someone, but they won't spend $10+ mill APY on someone I don't think.

Gimme adoree on the outside with cam Taylor I’ll be fine with that no problem bring in Eli too honestly if that’s the route or honestly gimme adoree and and rock ya. Love
Rock ya
Reply/Quote
Eff Tart if he's asking for more money. Go play the market.
If there's anything that the Bengals have learned is that at this point in the FA Market, is teams don't have alot of money and will try to cheap out on a player.

I'm just curious if they saw him as a fit or not. They were quite high on him coming here but seems to have cooled off and i doubt it was a contract issue.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 07:43 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Eff Tart if he's asking for more money. Go play the market.
If there's anything that the Bengals have learned is that at this point in the FA Market, is teams don't have alot of money and will try to cheap out on a player.

I'm just curious if they saw him as a fit or not. They were quite high on him coming here but seems to have cooled off and i doubt it was a contract issue.

I think that the issue was he wasn't a good "personality fit"...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote