Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tate delivered today.
Huge props to Auden Tate today. Somehow a overpaid HC just realized this week that Tate will.catch anything close to his radius.
How 1st down conversions did Tate have today? 4 or 5.
He could have cried and whined about not getting enough targets in
The offense. All.He did was put his head down and go to work.

Amazing it took ZT 8 weeks to.figure out what some of us seen dating back.to last year.

Tste is a.legit weapon in.this offense going foward.
Im.sure some of fhe anti.Tate club will bring uo his catch rate %
Or how he cant seperate
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:51 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Huge props to Auden Tate today. Somehow a overpaid HC just realized this week that Tate will.catch anything close to his radius.

Amazing it took ZT 8 weeks to.figure out what some of us seen dating back.to last year.

Or how he cant seperate

Tate has been in games ..you have 1 football to 4 WRs maybe Burrow finally found him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tate went 7 for 7 in targets.
Reply/Quote
I actually thought after the catch was more impressive today than his acrobatics for him as he was short twice and put his head down and rammed, and dove, for big 1st downs.
Reply/Quote
Dude continues to make big time catches. He’s probably the 3rd best WR on the team at this point.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:51 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Huge props to Auden Tate today. Somehow a overpaid HC just realized this week that Tate will.catch anything close to his radius.

Or how he cant seperate

And just remember he was asking for a trade the second game into the season because he was inactive. Hard for Burrow to throw him the ball when he's in street clothes. Somewhere someone decided that Tate should dress over Ross. Could have been Taylor, but also could have been someone from the front office telling Taylor who to dress.

Reply/Quote
Tate is a legit weapon. Love the way this offense is shaping up. Trade Ross for a fruit rollup and move forward.
Reply/Quote
Hell of a game by Tate.
Reply/Quote
Every catch he made and extra effort seemed to be huge for us every time today.. Ross Who? The last catch was beautiful to run the clock down on that 3rd down. Hell of a throw too..
Reply/Quote
Joe & our WR corps is just plain nasty.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:21 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Tate is a legit weapon. Love the way this offense is shaping up. Trade Ross for a fruit rollup and move forward.

This gave me a nice chuckle.

Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, he was fantastic. Made contested catches like always AND worked some magic diving through the air for a 1st down. Great stuff and fun to watch.

Reply/Quote
Amazing how a actual QB can.improve.your catch %
Reply/Quote
He made some catches that made any QB look good.. seeing him live in action was great
Reply/Quote
He was a contributor today. Great to see!
Reply/Quote
Quick question: Does AJ Green offer us anything at this point that Tate cannot?

To me they look very similar. They appear to be about the same speed, they're running very similar routes, and they're about the same height. Green may be a little quicker, but Tate is bigger and stronger.

They almost looked like clones to me seeing their routes run, and I had to double-check to see if it's 18 or 19 that came up with the reception.

If we were able to ship off AJ in the next couple days I don't think we'd miss him one bit. Curious to hear what others think.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:14 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Tate has been in games ..you have 1 football to 4 WRs maybe Burrow finally found him

Taylor commented on this during post game. Said after watching last week’s game they made getting the ball to Tate more, a priority.

Along with the catches and first downs, I saw him make a few nice blocks in the run game too.
Reply/Quote

Or how he cant seperate

It didn't take 8 weeks to figure out anything.  They made him a big part of the game plan against Philly and he didn't deliver.  He got more opportunities today because he was making great plays and making good on those opportunities.  He earned his targets today.  He shouldn't just be handed them.  
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 08:41 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Quick question:  Does AJ Green offer us anything at this point that Tate cannot?

To me they look very similar.  They appear to be about the same speed, they're running very similar routes, and they're about the same height.  Green may be a little quicker, but Tate is bigger and stronger.  

They almost looked like clones to me seeing their routes run, and I had to double-check to see if it's 18 or 19 that came up with the reception.

If we were able to ship off AJ in the next couple days I don't think we'd miss him one bit.  Curious to hear what others think.

Better question who has more trade value?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 08:41 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Quick question: Does AJ Green offer us anything at this point that Tate cannot?

To me they look very similar. They appear to be about the same speed, they're running very similar routes, and they're about the same height. Green may be a little quicker, but Tate is bigger and stronger.

If we were able to ship off AJ in the next couple days I don't think we'd miss him one bit. Curious to hear what others think.

Agree in the passing game and I think Tate offers more in the run game.
Reply/Quote