Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist act in Orlando
(06-12-2016, 06:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You were, and are wrong.

Welp that settles it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-12-2016, 06:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: On a side note Zona.   That photo in your sig is creepy as heck.   The look on prince's face is creepy.

Here is the pick taken seconds later.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(06-12-2016, 07:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Between incendiary tweets and their stance on commercial  cake baking, they are problably the most dangerous group in America right now.

Well they don't believe in killing.  hey like it when god tells someone to kill evil doers but they won't kill a person themselves.

I wonder if that kind of talk could influence someone who deeply believes in a particular religion to do something awful?  Probably not since words don't have consequences...sometimes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-12-2016, 12:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it wrong that my 2nd thought after hearing the news was "Oh great, here comes the gun control debate crash again"?

I didn't want this opportunity to go by ....

[Image: 13428543_1159241597502226_88669728398933...e=580A051E]

Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(06-12-2016, 06:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mass shooting or terrorist attack?   

Mass shooting is used for the attack on the second amendment.   And terrorism is used to promote more overall NSA spying.   

Pick whatever special interest you prefer.    

Personally I would use the NSA to profile anyone connected to these hot zones for terrorists.  Then leave the rest of us be... 

Both, and the worst is people eating up the shit that is fed to them without putting any common sense thought into anything. And while people are arguing about how their point of view is right and the others are not there are ruined families and loss of life from such a senseless act.

The worst part is that this happens so often we are desensitized by the whole thing in general..
(06-12-2016, 08:12 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I didn't want this opportunity to go by ....

[Image: 13428543_1159241597502226_88669728398933...e=580A051E]

Ninja
Back when blacks were being lynched would you have pointed toward rope reform or the ideology behind those doing the lynching?

(06-12-2016, 08:17 PM)GodFather Wrote: Both, and the worst is people eating up the shit that is fed to them without putting any common sense thought into anything. And while people are arguing about how their point of view is right and the others are not there are ruined families and loss of life from such a senseless act.

The worst part is that this happens so often we are desensitized by the whole thing in general..

This.....

Rep
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-12-2016, 08:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Back when blacks were being lynched would you have pointed toward rope reform or the ideology behind those doing the lynching?

Can you use a rope for something other than lynching?

I'm asking for a friend so you don't have to respond to me.
(06-12-2016, 03:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: At the Drumpf has spoken:

[Image: 13442250_10204985972329371_6297683472468...e=57D27241]

I assumed this was a fake Tweet. Holy shit it's real.

Seriously though, Obama, Clinton and the media trying to side step the whole part about the guy praising Allah and crediting ISIS during the attack handed a Trump a vicory on this - its just only Trump would go out and celebrate it as a blunt victory on Twitter.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(06-12-2016, 05:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is the biggest logical failure of those that look to apologize for radical Islam.

It is the ideology of radical Islam and the message they sell. Just because al-Bagdadhi didn't get on the phone and tell him to go down there and kill all those folks; doesn't mean he and others should not be held responsible. 

This "lone wolf" mentality just serves to make us ignorant. How many lone wolves do you need before you realize there's a pack?

Reports are that he yelled out "allahu akbar" when he started shooting. So many people around the world have died after that is yelled out it is sickening to even hear it. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(06-12-2016, 07:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Between incendiary tweets and their stance on commercial  cake baking, they are problably the most dangerous group in America right now.

How many people have they murdered?

(06-12-2016, 08:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Reports are that he yelled out "allahu akbar" when he started shooting. So many people around the world have died after that is yelled out it is sickening to even hear it. 

Sick describes the way I feel about this terrorist act on American soil. The fact that anyone would try to spin it into something other than it obviously is adds to that illness. 

(06-12-2016, 08:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How many people have they murdered?

I forgot that hate is OK as long as you don't ACTUALLY kill anyone.

Charles Manson would be proud.
(06-12-2016, 07:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not sure I follow.  The first verse in the one in the story.  Then he changed it because he didn't mean what he was accused of meaning...I guess.

I'm sorry, I misread.
I meant the succeeding post that they refer to.
(06-12-2016, 06:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: No you wouldn't.  You'd com,plain about progressives in the government trampling on your rights.

At least don't lie about it.

I don't complain about it when I get the same additional attention when I go to Belarus.    

By the NSA hassling all of us they trample our rights ....  Just hassle the people with ties to the regions where  terrorism breeds.  It's a waste of resources to not profile.   
(06-12-2016, 08:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sick describes the way I feel about this terrorist act on American soil. The fact that anyone would try to spin it into something other than it obviously is adds to that illness. 

Everyone feels like they can mess with us.   The world knows we are weak under Obama 
(06-12-2016, 09:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everyone feels like they can mess with us.   The world knows we are weak under Obama 

Well at least he didn't preside over a couple of buildings and 1000s of lives being lost in one fell move by a group of radicals funded by the greatest Republican presidential ever.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-12-2016, 09:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't complain about it when I get the same additional attention when I go to Belarus.    

By the NSA hassling all of us they trample our rights ....  Just hassle the people with ties to the regions where  terrorism breeds.  It's a waste of resources to not profile.   
I'm not sure regions have much to do with it anymore. Sure ISIS is actively fighting a war in Syria and Iraq, but the perpetrators if crimes like this can be anywhere. They come from all over the globe. There are some common traits of people attracted to this cause. They are generally unsuccessful in their life's endeavors, they don't fit in, and they've never held a girl's hand. They want to be part of something. As bfine said, there was probably no fatwa to commit this act, but this ***** took it upon himself to do it in the name of God and the caliphate. It's really hard to stop that. It's hard to profile those people til after the fact.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-12-2016, 10:26 PM)jason Wrote: I'm not sure regions have much to do with it anymore. Sure ISIS is actively fighting a war in Syria and Iraq, but the perpetrators if crimes like this can be anywhere. They come from all over the globe. There are some common traits of people attracted to this cause. They are generally unsuccessful in their life's endeavors, they don't fit in, and they've never held a girl's hand. They want to be part of something. As bfine said, there was probably no fatwa to commit this act, but this ***** took it upon himself to do it in the name of God and the caliphate. It's really hard to stop that. It's hard to profile those people til after the fact.

Last report I saw said he talked about being involved with ISIS and was investigated and found he was just being a blowhard.

Second time he had contact with someone who who ended up being a suicide bomber but they found it was a minimal contact.

Probably, as you say, WANTED to be part of something.  Strange what religion can make people do when they are weak and weak minded.
Another mass shooting, another act of terrorism, another act of senseless violence by a guy with, no doubt, a mental problem.

And yet here we are pointing fingers and blaming everything but the guy responsible.

What the hell is wrong with you people?