Terrorist act in Orlando
(06-16-2016, 02:29 PM)Griever Wrote: how do you know its orange??? Mellow

He sold him the attatchement?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-15-2016, 04:31 PM)Griever Wrote: she still made a choice not to do anything about it, and should be charged with 40+ counts of accessory to murder and whatever the equivalent would be for the attempted murder of 53 others

she doesnt get off easy for this

Most likely he threatened to beat/kill her and/or kill her family if she talked. Remember that little thing called Sharia Law?
She knew he was leaving to go there, but she didn't know for sure that he was going to actually do it.

I doubt she'll be convicted of anything, no one wants to upset the Muslim Community by holding them accountable for their actions or lack of action.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-16-2016, 06:56 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Most likely he threatened to beat/kill her and/or kill her family if she talked. Remember that little thing called Sharia Law?
She knew he was leaving to go there, but she didn't know for sure that he was going to actually do it.

I doubt she'll be convicted of anything, no one wants to upset the Muslim Community by holding them accountable for their actions or lack of action.

That's because it's not the Muslim community - it's a bunch of psychopaths doing psychopathic things.

A guy named Mike stabbed a bunch of people - I guess all Mike's are stab happy lunatics.

See how stupid that is?
(06-16-2016, 07:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's because it's not the Muslim community - it's a bunch of psychopaths doing psychopathic things.

A guy named Mike stabbed a bunch of people - I guess all Mike's are stab happy lunatics.

See how stupid that is?

Yes I do, 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-16-2016, 07:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's because it's not the Muslim community - it's a bunch of psychopaths doing psychopathic things.

See how stupid that is?

So Muslims following strict doctrines.... His wife should be terrified that she would be murdered.    She was also probably being taken care of in the event of his death. 

They aren't just lunatics.... They are Muslim lunatics following their religion.    
(06-16-2016, 08:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So Muslims following strict doctrines.... His wife should be terrified that she would be murdered.    She was also probably being taken care of in the event of his death. 

They aren't just lunatics.... They are Muslim lunatics following their religion.    

Crazies have always attempted to use religion as a reason for their insanity.

Want me to list off the names and body counts of some of the more famous Christian lunatics? Because I can tell you right now their body count puts all Muslims to shame.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
I always find it interesting when I get home from hanging out with Muslims talking about the verses in the Qur'an that say to murder one person is as bad as murdering all mankind to find someone unfamiliar with Islam saying it teaches its adherents to murder.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-16-2016, 09:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I always find it interesting when I get home from hanging out with Muslims talking about the verses in the Qur'an that say to murder one person is as bad as murdering all mankind to find someone unfamiliar with Islam saying it teaches its adherents to murder.

Wait wait wait wait wait - you mean to tell me certain extreme sects of Islam only apply certain parts of the Qur'an in order to justify their actions?

MADNESS!!
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-16-2016, 09:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I always find it interesting when I get home from hanging out with Muslims talking about the verses in the Qur'an that say to murder one person is as bad as murdering all mankind to find someone unfamiliar with Islam saying it teaches its adherents to murder.

If those people haven't blown themselves up yet they are, without a doubt, fake Muslims.
(06-16-2016, 09:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Wait wait wait wait wait - you mean to tell me certain extreme sects of Islam only apply certain parts of the Qur'an in order to justify their actions?

MADNESS!!

Yeah.

They're not like Christians.

Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

The Qur'an also states you should not make war on women and children, and this actually used to be adhered to.  My father was stationed, and we lived in, in Iran when I was very young (which coincidentally my mother states is the hardest part of their marriage, worse than his two and change tours in Vietnam).  He just recently told me that one of his friends was driving his daughter to school one day.  At an intersection a van drove up in from and behind him simultaneously and a bunch of masked men with AK's got out.  As they prepared to kill him they noticed his daughter in the back seat, got back into their vans and drove away.  Those days are long gone. 
(06-16-2016, 06:56 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Most likely he threatened to beat/kill her and/or kill her family if she talked. Remember that little thing called Sharia Law?

Remember that little thing called spousal abuse and Stockholm syndrome?

Crap, sorry.  I distracted from Islam being evil.

Carry on...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

What do they say about legally executing gay men in the countries that enforce Sharia Law like Iran and Saudi Arabia? 

Speaking of, there was an Islamic scholar who spoke in Orlando earlier this month and back in 2013. In 2013 he spoke at an Orlando Mosque and basically said that gays should be killed out of compassion due to Islamic Law. His name is Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar (had to copy & paste that one). Hopefully he will never be allowed to return to our country again with rhetoric like that, as he just left Australia apparently as they are probably going to not let him return to their country.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

so he tried to buy bulk ammunition....might have been a homicidal lunatic, but still frugal!
--------------------------------------------------------

(06-17-2016, 09:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Remember that little thing called spousal abuse and Stockholm syndrome?

Crap, sorry.  I distracted from Islam being evil.

Carry on...

Yea kinda like how he obviously had some mental issues, and his sexual confusion certainly wasn't a part of that, because, you know he was "born that way".

Carry On......
(06-17-2016, 06:30 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yea kinda like how he obviously had some mental issues, and his sexual confusion certainly wasn't a part of that, because, you know he was "born that way".

Carry On......

Well that had nothing to do with what I said...

So...thanks?

But anyway I already said I'm sure he was closeted and that is wonderful because that means his legacy will not be of a "freedom fighter" for ISIS but rather as the thing he claimed to hate.
(06-17-2016, 09:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well that had nothing to do with what I said...

So...thanks?

But anyway I already said I'm sure he was closeted and that is wonderful because that means his legacy will not be of a "freedom fighter" for ISIS but rather as the thing he claimed to hate.

and over time people will forget about that little aspect of it and just remember whom he pledged his allegiance too.

As the Quran goes along it gets more violent and deadly.    Plus let's remember anyone not a Muslim is an apostate and should die.    Plus the moderate Muslims are ok with the human rights violations 

This is exactly why they need a reformation.   
(06-20-2016, 09:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As the Quran goes along it gets more violent and deadly.    Plus let's remember anyone not a Muslim is an apostate and should die.    Plus the moderate Muslims are ok with the human rights violations 

This is exactly why they need a reformation.   

Shocked

(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

Your post is full of false fact, dumb ideas, and is wrong on multiple levels that can only be because of bad thinking and bias.

ThumbsUp
(06-20-2016, 10:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shocked

Your post is full of false fact, dumb ideas, and is wrong on multiple levels that can only be because of bad thinking and bias.

ThumbsUp

So is the most violent group at the moment worldwide?  

Muslims 

And which counties have the most human rights violations?  

Muslim countries