Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream
(05-17-2016, 11:11 AM)Griever Wrote: where have you been? Americans are sexually repressed, and so hung up on sex that it's ridiculous

we can show movies with violence, but god forbid a nipple gets in, if it does, all hell breaks loose

GM is right, america represses sex more than most civilized countries around the world

U.K., Spain, Belarus, Poland, Russia, DR, Belize, Trinidad and Tobego
(05-17-2016, 12:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nudity in public is not promoted around the world.    

BREASTFEEDING!
Bang Head
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-17-2016, 12:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What's funny about the breastfeeding in public thing is that it seems, to me anyway, that it's mostly other women upset at the breastfeeding mother.

I think most guys are probably like me: go ahead and breastfeed in public, just don't get mad at me if/when you catch me staring. 

I know (hope) you're joking about staring but too many men can't separate the act of breastfeeding from thinking boobs are sexual organs.
(05-17-2016, 12:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: I know (hope) you're joking about staring but too many men can't separate the act of breastfeeding from thinking boobs are sexual organs.

Well, I don't stare, but I do keep looking, taking quick sideways glances, looking when they're looking elsewhere, etc.

But, the point is, I don't see too many men that are opposed to breastfeeding in public and, IMO, it's because us guys love to look at boobs. The thing that gets me is how many women are opposed to breastfeeding in public. 
First off, you know folks are desperate and understand they are not making a rational point when they have to revert to lies in an attempt to solidify their stance. I have suggested that folks may use the common area of a bathroom facility to freshen up and there could be times that genitalia is exposed during this process. others just allowed their imagination to run wild and embellish this act. Pretty sure I have never said anyone is washing their privates in a public sink and the time I refuted it in the past; I was told that I am not doing it right then.

Also as to looking around; of coursse I look around in a bathroom. How else am I going to know where the urinal, sinks, hand driers, ect... are? This has further gotten embellished by the immature that cannot make a point on their own merit to "checking out junk".

Given my experiences come from being in the Military and in combat arms. Often times we took full advantage of every amenity available in the public latrines when we were not provided showering facilities.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-17-2016, 12:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, I don't stare, but I do keep looking, taking quick sideways glances, looking when they're looking elsewhere, etc.

But, the point is, I don't see too many men that are opposed to breastfeeding in public and, IMO, it's because us guys love to look at boobs. The thing that gets me is how many women are opposed to breastfeeding in public. 

I don't know why anyone is opposed to it.

If men are looking at a woman feeding her baby and getting turgid that's sick.

If women are against something that natural that's stupid.
(05-17-2016, 12:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: BREASTFEEDING!
Bang Head

Taking a boob out and exposing it = nudity 

I personally don't mind if a women does this discreetly.   It's the ones that make a spectacle that annoy me.   
(05-17-2016, 12:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off, you know folks are desperate and understand they are not making a rational point when they have to revert to lies in an attempt to solidify their stance. I have suggested that folks may use the common area of a bathroom facility to freshen up and there could be times that genitalia is exposed during this process. others just allowed their imagination to run wild and embellish this act. Pretty sure I have never said anyone is washing their privates in a public sink and the time I refuted it in the past; I was told that I am  not doing it right then.

Also as to looking around; of coursse I look around in a bathroom. How else am I going to know where the urinal, sinks, hand driers, ect... are? This has further gotten embellished by the immature that cannot make a point on their own merit to "checking out junk".

Given my experiences come from being in the Military and in combat arms. Often times we took full advantage of every amenity available in the public latrines when we were not provided showering facilities.

This all started because you imagined women "powder their undercarriage" in the "common mirror" and so you assumed men dressed as women would do the same.

You said it.

Then you doubled down that you have seen men wash their junk in the sink.  At airports and public restrooms.

You also accused me (may have been others) of just not being secure enough to look around the locker room like you are.

It's all on the boards.

You still said it in your attack on transgenders being allowed into bathrooms they are dressed for.

My apologies for remembering it and using it as a comparison to how I think most people use the bathroom.
(05-17-2016, 12:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Taking a boob out and exposing it = nudity 

I personally don't mind if a women does this discreetly.   It's the ones that make a spectacle that annoy me.   

Heaven forbid YOU be annoyed when a woman is feeding her child.

Couldn't just look away, could you?

Maybe you can take the hose to her...teach her some "proper" manners?
(05-17-2016, 12:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know why anyone is opposed to it.

If only you were consistent in this statement..... 
(05-17-2016, 12:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If only you were consistent in this statement..... 

If only you had an open mind.   Rock On
(05-17-2016, 12:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Heaven forbid YOU be annoyed when a woman is feeding her child.

Couldn't just look away, could you?

Maybe you can take the hose to her...teach her some "proper" manners?

Did you miss the part where I said discreetly?   
(05-17-2016, 01:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: If only you had an open mind.   Rock On

You mean an open mind like when I said I am not against discreet breastfeeding in public?  
(05-17-2016, 12:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know why anyone is opposed to it.

I don't think turgid is the word you're looking for but in any event, it's  FRICKIN' BOOB. It's not the act of breastfeeding, it's the act of seeing a boob that would make guys look. They're not equating breastfeeding to any sexual act (at least, not most guys anyway), it's just seeing a boob that they would not have otherwise seen.

As for women, well, there are a variety of reasons, some stupid, others not so much, but considering that you apparently ascribe to the philosophy that any one that disagrees with you is stupid, I can understand why you'd say that.
(05-17-2016, 12:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: This all started because you imagined women "powder their undercarriage" in the "common mirror" and so you assumed men dressed as women would do the same.

You said it.

Then you doubled down that you have seen men wash their junk in the sink.  At airports and public restrooms.

You also accused me (may have been others) of just not being secure enough to look around the locker room like you are.

It's all on the boards.

You still said it in your attack on transgenders being allowed into bathrooms they are dressed for.

My apologies for remembering it and using it as a comparison to how I think most people use the bathroom.

Not that it's overly important but VD was the one that brought up the washing in the sink analogy; it said that is not the method I used/ have seen. I mentioned cleaning wet wipes in the common area of the facility; that is when I was told I'm doing it wrong. Also to the looking around that was in response to someone saying they wouldn't see anything because they keep their eyes straight ahead when they enter the facility (most likely hung up on sex) and I simply said I look around, because I like to know where things are; given I have been trained to evaluate my surroundings.  Of course it is "all over the boards" although I have most likely mentioned it one time. It's just like a child that overhears something he or she doesn't fully understand; they keep repeating it, then their friends keep repeating it, ect...But enough about that;  continue to embellish and misrepresent if you thinks it helps you make a point; as all can see you are unable to do so on your own merit

(05-17-2016, 01:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not that it's overly important but VD was the one that brought up the washing in the sink analogy; it said that is not the method I used/ have seen. I mentioned cleaning wet wipes in the common area of the facility; that is when I was told I'm doing it wrong. Also to the looking around that was in response to someone saying they wouldn't see anything because they keep their eyes straight ahead when they enter the facility (most likely hung up on sex) and I simply said I look around, because I like to know where things are; given I have been trained to evalute my surroundings.  But enough about that;  continue to embellish and misrepresent if you thinks it helps you make a point; as all can see you are unable to do so on your own merit

It's not like he's using someone else's avatar or anything ...  Mellow
(05-17-2016, 01:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not that it's overly important but VD was the one that brought up the washing in the sink analogy; it said that is not the method I used/ have seen. I mentioned cleaning wet wipes in the common area of the facility; that is when I was told I'm doing it wrong. Also to the looking around that was in response to someone saying they wouldn't see anything because they keep their eyes straight ahead when they enter the facility (most likely hung up on sex) and I simply said I look around, because I like to know where things are; given I have been trained to evalute my surroundings.  But enough about that;  continue to embellish and misrepresent if you thinks it helps you make a point; as all can see you are unable to do so on your own merit

Yeah none of these guys have ever taken one part of a post and ran away with their own details.   

They never let the facts get in the way of their story.  
(05-17-2016, 01:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's not like he's using someone else's avatar or anything ...  Mellow

(05-17-2016, 01:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah none of these guys have ever taken one part of a post and ran away with their own details.   

They never let the facts get in the way of their story.  

The crazy thing is: Right now he is probably frantically using the search function in an attempt to find where I said dudes wash their junk in public sinks. He may or may not find something close, he'll quote it and then suggest others are "hung up" on something. Savages!!

(05-17-2016, 12:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Taking a boob out and exposing it = natural

I personally don't mind if people live by my rules and have zero tolerance for personal freedoms   

Fixed.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-17-2016, 01:25 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Fixed.

Why do you fear modesty?