Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream
(05-17-2016, 06:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As we all can see I mentioned nothing about washing anything in a sink; that was all your vivid imagination. I did mention cleaning up and suggested I often do so on trips with baby-wipes. I have flown on a plane for 18 hours straight; if you think I 'make up" the fact that I often powder and freshen up during brief layovers; that is your choice. Luckily Fred provided us with evidence that you and others are making up stuff about washing something in a sink.

Why the reference to a 'whores bath' or what happens in a greyhound bathroom?  Not really sure what you were possibly talking about in that case...  I mean, you're not talking about in the stall...  You're specifically talking about 'common areas' here.  I'd ask you to clarify, but we all know that can't happen at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Vas Deferens
Why the reference to a 'whores bath' or what happens in a greyhound bathroom?  Not really sure what you were possibly talking about in that case...  I mean, you're not talking about in the stall...  You're specifically talking about 'common areas' here.  I'd ask you to clarify, but we all know that can't happen at this point.

...and I would ask you to use the actual words that I said instead of making things up, but we all know that can't happen at this point.

I've explained already (wet wipes); really don't see the need to do it again. Should not have even mentioned it this time; just let you guys have you fun making stuff up. But it was mentioned about 4-5 times; so I thought it necessary to set the record straight. Just in case anyone wanted to know what was really said.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-17-2016, 06:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Like clockwork and thanks for bringing it up. As we can see I never mentioned anything about anyone washing anything in then sink; that's just where a few perverted minds wandered.

And we have already seen the usual suspects running with something that was not said; pitiful.

Savages lol 
(05-17-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is the biggest problem with the entire situation. You have the judicial branch making laws. This was the theme of the decent with the SSM. Folks were just to busy celebrating to realize the Constitution and CRA were bastardized.

If the court and executive branch continues down this road we will be a dictatorship.  Which unfortunately is what some of these guys want 
(05-17-2016, 06:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Vas Deferens

...and I would ask you to use the actual words that I said instead of making things up, but we all know that can't happen at this point.

I've explained already (wet wipes); really don't see the need to do it again. Should not have even mentioned it this time; just let you guys have you fun making stuff up. But it was mentioned about 4-5 times; so I thought it necessary to set the record straight. Just in case anyone wanted to know what was really said.

Youre completely right, you must not have said 'whores bath' since it came as *****. (whor3?)  I'm glad you're having as good of a time with this as everyone else.  Couldn't be that hard to clarify.
(05-17-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is the biggest problem with the entire situation. You have the judicial branch making laws. This was the theme of the decent with the SSM. Folks were just to busy celebrating to realize the Constitution and CRA were bastardized.

The ol' "courts are making laws" argument. This is almost as old as judicial review itself. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-17-2016, 07:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: We've been round and round on this.  Odds are good a transgender will not take a shower or go into the showers out of their own need to maintain some privacy IF they use the room with their gender.

Also in all my years in a gym locker room  I have successfully avoided looking at each and every private part to see who is in there with me.

And it was called a "bathroom bill" even though it had almost nothing to do with bathrooms.  If there was a true concern it would been a "locker room shower" bill.  

It's not about what the "odds" you think are....like I said, if that was the case people would be fine with unisex locker rooms.  That's not the case.  So stop subjecting people to something they clearly don't want risk of being exposed to.

And all the arguments you just made - covering up, averting your eyes - transgenders are capable of doing that, too.  So the very argument you continue to make for it is a clear argument AGAINST it.  Your argument is entirely lacking in logical consistency.

And "bathroom bill" or "locker room shower" bill is a distinction without a difference.  Those facilities usually are not separate.
--------------------------------------------------------

(05-17-2016, 11:35 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: It's not about what the "odds" you think are....like I said, if that was the case people would be fine with unisex locker rooms.  That's not the case.  So stop subjecting people to something they clearly don't want risk of being exposed to.

And all the arguments you just made - covering up, averting your eyes - transgenders are capable of doing that, too.  So the very argument you continue to make for it is a clear argument AGAINST it.  Your argument is entirely lacking in logical consistency.

And "bathroom bill" or "locker room shower" bill is a distinction without a difference.  Those facilities usually are not separate.

Yes, yes they can.

And they do.

They are not in there to stare at your children or you.

They are in there to poop or pee or change their clothes.

There is no shower in the bathroom at McDonald's.  there is distinct difference.

Oh...also it has nothing to do with minimum wage OR the right to discriminate and fire someone because of the sex or which sex they identify with and to deny those same people any legal recourse.

But..."bathroom bill".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/5833/man-said-he-was-woman-and-strolled-ross-dressing-amanda-prestigiacomo

The video goes into the policy for each of the larger stores.   Glad to see kohl's do the right thing

Quote: A Man Said He Was A Woman And Strolled Into A Ross Dressing Room. Here’s What Happened Next.

AP Photo/Elaine Thompson[Image: gender_inclusive_bathroom_sign.jpg?itok=gq3tXqa3]
BY:
 AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO

MAY 18, 2016
[/url]2964 38 145 Comments 39617 

On Monday, Lisa Stickles went to a Ross Dress For Less department store in Mesquite, Texas, where she claims management allowed a man, who made no attempt to appear to be a woman, into the women’s fitting room.
Stickles explained that upon informing management about hearing a man’s voice in the women’s fitting room, she was told that the man was “representing himself as a woman today,” and that she should wait outside the fitting room if she felt uncomfortable, [url=http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/17/shopper-upset-man-allowed-to-use-womens-dressing-room-in-ross/]reports 11 News.

“I was in the dressing room, when we heard a man’s voice,” said Stickles. The manager “told me that if I felt uncomfortable in the dressing room with him there… I’d have to wait until he’s finished.”
Upsetting Stickles further, the man who walked out of the fitting room “was in no way dressed as a woman,” she said. “He had on jeans, a t-shirt, 5 o’clock shadow, very deep voice. He was a man.”
In Stickles’ view, it was clear that this man was exploiting the transgender bathroom and fitting room policy put in place by Ross, but when asked to comment, a customer service representative refused to address the legitimate concern, only saying that Ross does not “discriminate against the transgender community” and that “customers may use changing rooms that apply to their gender identity.”

“What about me? Or my feelings?” asked Stickles.

Short answer: They don’t matter.

Many on the Left have laughed at the claim that predators would abuse policies such as designated bathrooms, locker-rooms and fitting rooms based on subjective, self-purported gender “identity” rather than biology (or even what’s on your birth certificate, which can be changed post-sex-change surgery).
But clearly, this is already happening. In fact, The Daily Wire has reported another five instanceswhere such exploitation took place, sadly resulting in peeping and even sexual assault. The American Family Association also chronicled instances of malice by male predators. 
Nonetheless, the Left is intent on forcing governmental mandates for such policies, silencing opponents with comparisons to Jim Crow bigots. Earlier last week, the Department of Justice announced a lawsuit against North Carolina for House Bill 2 AKA the "bathroom bill." North Carolina is also suing the U.S. government. Further, on Friday, President Obama, via the Department of Education, declared that facilities in public schools must be open to "gender identity," rather than biology, or said schools will face potential lawsuits and the loss of federal funds.
(05-19-2016, 12:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.dailywire.com/news/5833/man-said-he-was-woman-and-strolled-ross-dressing-amanda-prestigiacomo

The video goes into the policy for each of the larger stores.   Glad to see kohl's do the right thing

I think the bigger problem here is why are the dressing rooms in Texas communal with zero walls or locks on the doors?

Disclaimer: this post does not contain a threat towards any living creatures by me. If you or anyone you know is threatened by its contents, please send your inquiries to the appropriate authoritative figure.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-19-2016, 01:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I think the bigger problem here is why are the dressing rooms in Texas communal with zero walls or locks on the doors?

Disclaimer: this post does not contain a threat towards any living creatures by me. If you or anyone you know is threatened by its contents, please send your inquiries to the appropriate authoritative figure.

This is also just a store's policy and one that probably was handed down without any real training. Trans protection laws don't let a man walk into a bathroom/dressing room and say "I'm a chick".

Also, many stores I shop in (Old Navy, J Crew, Gap) have unisex changing rooms, so what's the issue with changing rooms?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-19-2016, 12:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.dailywire.com/news/5833/man-said-he-was-woman-and-strolled-ross-dressing-amanda-prestigiacomo

how much of that is true and unbiased?
People suck
(05-19-2016, 01:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is also just a store's policy and one that probably was handed down without any real training. Trans protection laws don't let a man walk into a bathroom/dressing room and say "I'm a chick".

Also, many stores I shop in (Old Navy, J Crew, Gap) have unisex changing rooms, so what's the issue with changing rooms?

Most of our dressing rooms up here are usually unisex, too. That's why I'm confused as to why a man in a different stall (and thus completed walled off from everyone else) is a huge problem?

Mountains out of mole hills.

Disclaimer: this post in no way implies a threat to any living creatures by me. If you or someone you know feels threatened by its contents, please direct your inquiries to the appropriate authoritative figure.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-19-2016, 01:48 PM)Griever Wrote: how much of that is true and unbiased?

You mean the local CBS news affiliate interviewing the lady and store personnel and then researching other big stores policy?   

Depends on how you feel about CBS news I suppose.  
(05-19-2016, 02:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean the local CBS news affiliate interviewing the lady and store personnel and then researching other big stores policy?   

Pretty sure CBS stands for: Christians, Bigots, and Savages. You know how we feel about them.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

A Commercial for the Target bathroom policy

(05-19-2016, 02:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean the local CBS news affiliate interviewing the lady and store personnel and then researching other big stores policy?   

that was more so directed at the fact it was posted on the wire...
People suck
(05-19-2016, 02:41 PM)Griever Wrote: that was more so directed at the fact it was posted on the wire...

It directly links and basically copies the local CBS news report.   You are stretching with daily wire being biased here.   
(05-19-2016, 02:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A Commercial for the Target bathroom policy

I don't really disagree with their political position.  Just going public with it was dumb.   They shouldn't have commented at all and just left the bathrooms as they are.  People will figure it out for themselves.  People on both sides of this are making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.
(05-19-2016, 02:52 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I don't really disagree with their political position.  Just going public with it was dumb.   They shouldn't have commented at all and just left the bathrooms as they are.  People will figure it out for themselves.  People on both sides of this are making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.

Agreed.   Which just means they did this for PR bump.  Like planet fitness.   

Private business should be able to do as they wish.  Consumers will make the call where they shop in the end.   

Walmart has smartly not made any proclamation.