Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream
(05-17-2016, 01:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why do you fear modesty?  

why do you fear natural occurances?
People suck
(05-17-2016, 01:38 PM)Griever Wrote: why do you fear natural occurances?

I don't.   Did you miss the part where I was ok with breastfeeding as long as it was done as discreetly as possible?   
(05-17-2016, 01:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not that it's overly important but VD was the one that brought up the washing in the sink analogy; it said that is not the method I used/ have seen. I mentioned cleaning wet wipes in the common area of the facility; that is when I was told I'm doing it wrong. Also to the looking around that was in response to someone saying they wouldn't see anything because they keep their eyes straight ahead when they enter the facility (most likely hung up on sex) and I simply said I look around, because I like to know where things are; given I have been trained to evaluate my surroundings.  Of course it is "all over the boards" although I have most likely mentioned it one time. It's just like a child that overhears something he or she doesn't fully understand; they keep repeating it, then their friends keep repeating it, ect...But enough about that;  continue to embellish and misrepresent if you thinks it helps you make a point; as all can see you are unable to do so on your own merit

YOU were making a point about how much genitals get exposed in public restrooms, for everyone to see.  In order to back that up, you said people freshen up in the sink.  How else is one supposed to interpret that?   Bottom line, you were making shit up.  That's all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-17-2016, 01:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't.   Did you miss the part where I was ok with breastfeeding as long as it was done as discreetly as possible?   

so basically if a woman doesnt have a towel on her, you don't want her feeding her baby because people around her might look and see her boob

why do boobs scare you so?
People suck
(05-17-2016, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The crazy thing is: Right now he is probably frantically using the search function in an attempt to find where I said dudes wash their junk in public sinks. He may or may not find something close, he'll quote it and then suggest others are "hung up" on something. Savages!!

Actually I went to lunch.

You know what you said.

But, enough about me...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-17-2016, 02:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Actually I went to lunch.

You know what you said.

But, enough about me...

you didnt bring me anything?! Cry
People suck
(05-17-2016, 02:04 PM)Griever Wrote: so basically if a woman doesnt have a towel on her, you don't want her feeding her baby because people around her might look and see her boob

why do boobs scare you so?

because he doesnt want his kid to know what a boob looks like until he takes them to a brothel.
(05-17-2016, 01:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why do you fear modesty?  

Why do you fear women feeding their children the way nature (or God, Allah, Yaweh, Zeus, whatever) intended? What is it about the natural process that irks you so? Is it because someone somewhere told you a woman should cover her chest while ignoring the double standard it represents?

Why do men get to walk around without their shirts off but women get blasted for it? It can't be a sexual thing since I've seen plenty of dudes who love it when a woman plays with their nipples. So what is it? Why do the righteous and holy seem to think that a man being shirtless is somehow less sexual than a woman being shirtless. If you can give me ONE legitimate reason that doesn't revolve around centuries of church and government perpetuated misogyny, I'll respectfully bow out of this discussion and I'll acknowledge your mental and moral superiority.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-17-2016, 02:10 PM)Griever Wrote: you didnt bring me anything?! Cry

Well, since I hate to disappoint anyone I got this after I got back.   Mellow
(05-17-2016, 02:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, since I hate to disappoint anyone I got this after I got back.   Mellow

nah thats all you

you can keep it
People suck
(05-17-2016, 02:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, since I hate to disappoint anyone I got this after I got back.   Mellow

Didn't seem like it took that long to find really.  Pretty nice little search function here.
(05-17-2016, 02:13 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why do you fear women feeding their children the way nature (or God, Allah, Yaweh, Zeus, whatever) intended? What is it about the natural process that irks you so? Is it because someone somewhere told you a woman should cover her chest while ignoring the double standard it represents?

Why do men get to walk around without their shirts off but women get blasted for it? It can't be a sexual thing since I've seen plenty of dudes who love it when a woman plays with their nipples. So what is it? Why do the righteous and holy seem to think that a man being shirtless is somehow less sexual than a woman being shirtless. If you can give me ONE legitimate reason that doesn't revolve around centuries of church and government perpetuated misogyny, I'll respectfully bow out of this discussion and I'll acknowledge your mental and moral superiority.

it all goes back to how sexually repressed americans are, in large part because of religion
People suck
(05-17-2016, 02:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Didn't seem like it took that long to find really.  Pretty nice little search function here.

Yep.  Since the statements were already questioned they were in one handy-dandy post already too.

I am glad you brought that back up.  I never got a chance to thank Bfine for the tip about the Greyhound Bus station bathrooms.

ThumbsUp I get in a lot of disagreements with Bfine, but when it comes to finding dick in public restrooms he is an expert.
So has anyone figured out how Obama used Title IX since Title IX refers to sex not gender which I have been adamantly told are two different things.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-17-2016, 02:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So has anyone figured out how Obama used Title IX since Title IX refers to sex not gender which I have been adamantly told are two different things.

im under the impression he hasnt used it yet

people have said he could, but i dont think he has yet (to my knowledge)

and i think the EEOC has said that title ix protects gender id under sex
People suck
(05-17-2016, 02:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So has anyone figured out how Obama used Title IX since Title IX refers to sex not gender which I have been adamantly told are two different things.

(05-17-2016, 02:49 PM)Griever Wrote: im under the impression he hasnt used it yet

people have said he could, but i dont think he has yet (to my knowledge)

and i think the EEOC has said that title ix protects gender id under sex

The courts have reference Title IX. The reason being that transgender discrimination could be discrimination based on gender or sex since it is discriminating against someone whose gender identity does not match their biological sex. Because of this, it is discrimination based on sex as much as it is based on gender.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-17-2016, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The crazy thing is: Right now he is probably frantically using the search function in an attempt to find where I said dudes wash their junk in public sinks. He may or may not find something close, he'll quote it and then suggest others are "hung up" on something. Savages!!

Like clockwork and thanks for bringing it up. As we can see I never mentioned anything about anyone washing anything in then sink; that's just where a few perverted minds wandered.

And we have already seen the usual suspects running with something that was not said; pitiful.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-17-2016, 01:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: YOU were making a point about how much genitals get exposed in public restrooms, for everyone to see.  In order to back that up, you said people freshen up in the sink.  How else is one supposed to interpret that?   Bottom line, you were making shit up.  That's all.

As we all can see I mentioned nothing about washing anything in a sink; that was all your vivid imagination. I did mention cleaning up and suggested I often do so on trips with baby-wipes. I have flown on a plane for 18 hours straight; if you think I 'make up" the fact that I often powder and freshen up during brief layovers; that is your choice. Luckily Fred provided us with evidence that you and others are making up stuff about washing something in a sink.

(05-17-2016, 03:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The courts have reference Title IX. The reason being that transgender discrimination could be discrimination based on gender or sex since it is discriminating against someone whose gender identity does not match their biological sex. Because of this, it is discrimination based on sex as much as it is based on gender.

This is the biggest problem with the entire situation. You have the judicial branch making laws. This was the theme of the decent with the SSM. Folks were just to busy celebrating to realize the Constitution and CRA were bastardized.