Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Are 0-3 Venting Thread
Bengals group therapy is now in session...have at it.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Think Marv gets fired if the team gets to 0-5 at the bye?
Reply/Quote
No. Next question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:46 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Think Marv gets fired if the team gets to 0-5 at the bye?

Yes. Unfortunately that means Head Coach Paul Alexander!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are now 6-13-1 in the last 20 games they've played. Ouch!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:46 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Think Marv gets fired if the team gets to 0-5 at the bye?
Hilarious LMAO   Ummmm.........no.    Maybe get a one year extension though.
Reply/Quote
At least they scored?
Reply/Quote
Marv will probably get an extension, they almost won today, and nobody but nobody can make dumb challenges like good old Marv!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes. Unfortunately that means Head Coach Paul Alexander!

Probably Paulie G. try out. Maybe Haslett since he has HC experience.
Reply/Quote
Clearly the NFL is fixed...
Reply/Quote
How can anyone have faith that Marvin can turn this into a contender. I'm talking anyone, players, fans or Mike Brown himself. The team did look better tonight but is that all we should expect? The team has talent, maybe we over estimate it at times but there is talent on this roster. Certainly more than some other teams in the league. Teams that have better records year in and year out.
Reply/Quote
Look at all those shiny QB prospects that we won't draft.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
We'll be 1-3, we'll have Burfict back and then the glorious ascent to the top of the AFC North will begin.
Reply/Quote
It's death by 1000 papercuts with this team. They always seem to find a way to lose.

Missed FG. Missing an open Lafell and taking a sack. Overthrowing WR's. Not being able to run the ball. Giving up huge plays on defense.

And the best part??? Next game we'll make different mistakes with the same result!
Reply/Quote
Marv and Andy both ***** suck and need to be gone now .... *end vent*
Reply/Quote
We all expected this loss didn't we? bengals gonna bengal man. is what it is. with the way the browns have and will continue to run this franchise i can't really blame the NFL for going against us at any given moment. IF you don't want to win and just run this as a money franchise then you get what we get. it's never going to change until the franchise is sold to another city. I'm not sure that will ever happen unless a court actually gets involved and forces the brown's to sell. Whatta shame to waste so much talent, but at least they all got paid, so that's a silver lining. Cincinnati will always be a loser city.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:55 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: How can anyone have faith that Marvin can turn this into a contender. I'm talking anyone, players, fans or Mike Brown himself. The team did look better tonight but is that all we should expect? The team has talent, maybe we over estimate it at times but there is talent on this roster. Certainly more than some other teams in the league. Teams that have better records year in and year out.

We didn't exactly lose to a strong Packers team. They were without a Pro Bowl WR. Their Tackles. Their best DT. Their best pass rushing LB.

And we lost.

The whole organization is a loser.
Reply/Quote
Blowing our last time out on the extra point try and then taking a knee with time on the clock when a fg wins it... And our D was totaly gased. Against Aaron.

Marvin is dumber than alex redmond looks
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown just breathed a sigh of relief. He doesn't have to worry about those pesky playoff expenses now. Marvin....Mission Completed.
Reply/Quote
Dalton was 21-27 with 2 TD's and 0 Int's and we lost.
Reply/Quote