Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bengals Board: 3 Years and Still Going Strong!
The board is officially 3 years old today. Man, time flies. To me, it doesn't seem like it's been that long already.  Mellow

As I do every year around this time, I just want to express my appreciation to the community here. You guys have truly made it a great place to talk Bengals football and a wide range of other topics. 

When we started this thing back in 2015, I had no real idea how it would turn out...but I knew we had a great member community and an outstanding staff...so I was very hopeful.

It's very cool to see what the board has grown into and how established it has become. So. once again - thanks to each and every member who helps make this such an entertaining and informative community...and to the staff members who put in so much time and effort to make things run so smoothly.

Here's to many more years...
Cheers, BJ

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for all the work!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 01:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The board is officially 3 years old today. Man, time flies. To me, it doesn't seem like it's been that long already.  Mellow

As I do every year around this time, I just want to express my appreciation to the community here. You guys have truly made it a great place to talk Bengals football and a wide range of other topics. 

When we started this thing back in 2015, I had no real idea how it would turn out...but I knew we had a great member community and an outstanding staff...so I was very hopeful.

It's very cool to see what the board has grown into and how established it has become. So. once again - thanks to each and every member who helps make this such an entertaining and informative community...and to the staff members who put in so much time and effort to make things run so smoothly.

Cheers, BJ

Thanks all goes to you for setting this thing up, and to the staff for managing the asylum.

I've said it numerous times, but in a house full of females, this is my place to talk football.  I'm very grateful it is here.

So many good members here make it a pleasure to be a part of the community.

To many more! Cheers 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 01:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The board is officially 3 years old today. Man, time flies. To me, it doesn't seem like it's been that long already.  Mellow

Cheers, BJ

Except for Whodeywho Wink

No need to thank us, 'holic, thank YOU.

And Shake, Sunset, Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, BD, Mr. Benton (I know, its where you're from and not your actual name :p), 'zona and Wildcats, for the tireless work you guys do! Big Grin

Sorry if I forgot any other mods/admins/staff :$
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 02:16 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Except for Whodeywho Wink

Yeah....except for that guy....eff that guy. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Y'all have done a wonderful job of picking everyone of us back up after the original MB closing fiasco.
You talk about toting the rock! Y'all have done that and then some.
Best Bengals community, period!
Reply/Quote

Cheers, BJ

It was just the right time, with just the right people, you made just the right thing. The Boards. Cheers to you, BJ. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Rock On

Thanks to you the Great Holic and everyone of the great Mods that make this board happen. You guys are my only
people i can really talk football with as everyone in my family pretty much doesn't care for sports... WTF??!!! Shocked

You guys are my extended family, a little early for brewskies here but i will have a few later and cheers to you all! Cool
Reply/Quote
We should all give a little thanks to our beloved Bengals for shutting down their message board because they believed social media sites like Twitter and Facebook would be better suited for the fans to express their loyal and appreciated opinions towards them.

To Holic and the ones that made this site possible though...

[Image: tumblr_os0zm68ywD1tbtx95o3_r3_500.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The mods and administrators of this board are all wonderful.

This is way better than the old bengals.com

It seems to me that exchanges on this board are almost always very respectful and in good humor.

There is a lot less animosity and instead a lot of good will and respect for others.

Truly, this board and all who post are what keeps me rooting for the Bengals.

Thanks to all of you!!!

:andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote
Agree with all the above.

Thanks so much Holic for getting this done - and doing it so well.  And to all of the staff who make things go. 

It is a fun place and I enjoy a lot of the knowledge, humor and camaraderie. 

It's been a lot of work.   And I love coming here daily.

Blessings to you all.
Reply/Quote
Appreciate the kind words, but the true thanks goes to you for giving us a place to reconvene. You've done a great job of giving us a place to still hang out. Thank you to the rest of the mod/admin/staff that helps with everything they do as well. I love this place and even though I most not post a lot, I read this site damn near daily. Thank you!
Reply/Quote
[Image: raw]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I have been on several boards that have come and gone, but this board has been my one and only for a little over a year now. I check it at least 2-3 times a day. Thanks Holic and the rest, truly a great place to hang with the GREATEST FANS anywhere!!
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 03:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: raw]

She actually seemed pretty surprised by the cake slap.

Have to be unpredictable. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Thanks Holic, staff, and all board members! BUT

On this special day, I would like to announce that N.S.F.W. Is still no where to be found Ninja
I need more Kate Upton pics dangit
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 05:03 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Thanks Holic, staff, and all board members! BUT

On this special day, I would like to announce that N.S.F.W. Is still no where to be found Ninja  
I need more Kate Upton pics dangit

www.google.com
Reply/Quote
*Cues up I love this bar, by Toby Keith*

Thanks to 'Holic and his original supporting cast, we all have a fantastic place to call home!

So, I guess we're all celebrating at "Holic's house tonight, with dancin' girls and hookers. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 05:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: www.google.com

Ha, thanks but we all know Holic has a personal stash that aren’t on the inter webs.
Reply/Quote
Great news. Thanks for stepping up for the board.

Appreciate you and the mods work to keep this a great place to spend time.
Reply/Quote